The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

proposition

Ezeqel
Ezeqel
✭✭✭
Hello
With the arrival of the new sets, if you want a persti opti, you need loot.

And some will agree with me, looter equipments are not in harmony with each other and the cumulative set does not resemble anything.

In short it is the tastes and colors but there is no harmony if we mix certain patterns between them.

So I would like to propose something: when a pattern is 100% complete it is available as a disguise.
Edited by Ezeqel on November 17, 2016 12:36PM
ps4 - @Ezeqel

proposition 57 votes

yes
82%
Solarikennexxus_ESOdaryl.rasmusenb14_ESOGaldorPlinkbsb16_ESOskaldgardb16_ESOIruil_ESOsatItsGlaiveNebthet78Malthorneschnoorfbottleofsyrupj3crowOddhagenNyniellMornaBaineReifBouldercleaveCh4mpTW 47 votes
no
17%
Karius_ImaltharNewBlacksmurfEdenprimeTHEDKEXPERIENCEidkMilvanElsonsonvyrAstanphaeusCencewolf 10 votes
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Allowing characters to spend points on crafting and learn motifs ought to allow us to change the appearance of armor to any motif we know completely, along with a corresponding gold price... the rarer motifs of course costing more to use than the common ones. All the original racial motifs ought to be free to use or VERY low cost, like 100 gold.

I wouldn't be thrilled with getting a costume solely because these will inevitably include the godawful shoulders that ZOS is so very bad at making. Giant floating boulders levitating above my characters' shoulders is not in any way appealing and is already why I don't use MANY of the costumes already available to us in game.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf are you talking about?
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I am sorry but I don't understand your thread...

Are you talking about gear styles (from different sets) that don't match?
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    I'll be the first to say I have no idea what "persti opti" means but I think the OP's intent is clear here:

So I would like to propose something: when a pattern is 100% complete it is available as a disguise.

You can pretty much ignore the rest though it seems to be a discussion of the fact that many dropped sets either have an appearance you don't like or have an appearance that makes mixing and matching them aesthetically displeasing. With which I am in full agreement. Many of the newer dropped sets are pretty good and far less "costly" than crafted gear if you want to make it as 160 CP gear whereas the dropped sets are automatically at that if you have at least that much CP.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AzuraKin wrote: »
    wtf are you talking about?

about "proposition" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yes
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    I'll be the first to say I have no idea what "persti opti" means but I think the OP's intent is clear here:

You can pretty much ignore the rest though it seems to be a discussion of the fact that many dropped sets either have an appearance you don't like or have an appearance that makes mixing and matching them aesthetically displeasing. With which I am in full agreement. Many of the newer dropped sets are pretty good and far less "costly" than crafted gear if you want to make it as 160 CP gear whereas the dropped sets are automatically at that if you have at least that much CP.

Optimized character ;)

• Ezeqel
    Ezeqel
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    more vote plz
    ps4 - @Ezeqel
  • FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    I think yes? :/

...am I right
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apologies if you're not a native English speaker, but I really can't understand this. What is "persti opti"? Never heard this phrase before ever.
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think the proposition is for "transmutation" of armour styles so you can look sexy
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think he means that once we have read all chapters from one crafting style we should be able to get a "costume" with that style, so no matter which gear we are wearing, we can rock any crafting style we know and change it whenever we want, not having to craft a whole set again.

I did not vote because I am not sure I understood everything, but if that is what he meant, hell yeah I like the idea :smile:
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Jesus christ my brain had to go into overdrive to work out what you were talking about, until I saw the message at the bottom. But yes, this sounds good.
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yes
    Alucardo wrote: »
    Jesus christ my brain had to go into overdrive to work out what you were talking about, until I saw the message at the bottom. But yes, this sounds good.

Lmao! Same. :D
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no
    Is the topic asking if we would like to have more options for the artwork of set drops as results of the One Tamriel changes?

If so, yes but your post is unclear.
    Specifically, I'd like to have access to all tiers of artwork for any and all known motif styles of my crafter.
    I do not believe that non-crafters should have the option and would have to accept the loot as it drops.

thats my vote on the matter, but no to a disguise as I often do not make my own items using one motif. its a mix and match by slot all around
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on November 21, 2016 4:56PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    They should allow you to change the motif look of your armors. They should also add new ones to the daily chest, the merc ones are tired and old and damn, you can't even sell them to vendors. They're pretty much vendor trash now but you have to destroy them. Mix it up and and some nice new ones since the keys are mostly garbage now given they are about to change all those rewards.
  • Ezeqel
    Ezeqel
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    me, I am totally for, because when you have your set gold and full kuta, you absolutely do not want to do everything again for a question of style ...
    ps4 - @Ezeqel
  • Ezeqel
    Ezeqel
    ✭✭✭
    yes
    please again vote
    ps4 - @Ezeqel
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MornaBaine wrote: »
    Allowing characters to spend points on crafting and learn motifs ought to allow us to change the appearance of armor to any motif we know completely, along with a corresponding gold price... the rarer motifs of course costing more to use than the common ones. All the original racial motifs ought to be free to use or VERY low cost, like 100 gold.

This but instead of gold, the cost should be 10 of the desired style stone plus 10 of whatever tier material the item is.

Edited by Katahdin on December 9, 2016 4:43PM
    Beta tester November 2013
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, @Alucardo but I didn't recognize you without your chub loon.

My brain hurts too :(