Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I desperately hate the Argonians. I loathe them that much.

• Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha! Bag heads n criminals the lot of them lol
    Edited by Jimbullbee85 on October 31, 2016 7:41PM
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • Lord_Wrath
    Lord_Wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really annoyed everytime I walk by an argonian and khajit npc they always have something weird to say. That and argonian motif is extremely ugly!
    1300+ CP | Lørd Wrath | - Sorcerer - Palatine - Grand Master Crafter - 30000 Achievement Points
    Launch Player - PC - NA - EP
  • Jimbullbee85
    Jimbullbee85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heehee
    Edited by Jimbullbee85 on October 31, 2016 7:45PM
    Jimbullbee, Templar healer battlemage
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dances would kindly ask: "What appears to be your problem?"
    SFFsl2j.png

But seriously :D I think Argonians are awesome. Don't think they look terrible at all :) Fair enough if that's what you believe when you see them though, we all have different views on what is ugly or beautiful xD
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Nova Sky
    Nova Sky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonians aren't bad to look at ... unless they're VAMPIRE Argonians! Then I run off screaming into the hills! ;)
    "Wheresoever you go, go with all of your heart."
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Glaiceana wrote: »
    Dances would kindly ask: "What appears to be your problem?"
    [Snip]

But seriously :D I think Argonians are awesome. Don't think they look terrible at all :) Fair enough if that's what you believe when you see them though, we all have different views on what is ugly or beautiful xD

My Altmer responds back
    O0Yb7A0.png

"You're offensive looking"
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on October 31, 2016 8:25PM
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible. The gods must really hate them that much for them to take on such an appearance that only a mother would kiss.

The Ebonheart Pact are a bunch of foolish children for allowing such inferior beast to be among their ranks.

it are just your associations you know that. do you know any Argonian a bit? I mean a character of that race. I played as an argonian in Skyrim, just because I found that race exotic enought to give it my attention, they could breathe underwater, just awesome. Too bad that ESO has no underwater content.

The same could be with some imagination said about any race you know. And you know that too.
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***+legend+_b718c8eae442839f558c20bc218d4999.jpg
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread went from 0 to 100 faster then an episode of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure 1.0
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    ***+legend+_b718c8eae442839f558c20bc218d4999.jpg

Oh my.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hatred only begets hatred.
    You hate Argonians so I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

Personally, I do not spread hatred, irrational or otherwise. Too much hatred in the world already that I'd rather not be a part of it
    Argonian forever
  • AtAfternoon
    AtAfternoon
    ✭✭✭
    I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible.
    Jokes on you, they just get recycled by the Hist into a new Argonian.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do not understand dislike / hatred of Argonians. Love my lizard & generally like the npcs that are Argonian. Excellent race with interesting history.

Now if this was about bloody Bosmer, you would have my full & complete agreement. Oh Elder Scrolls, that you could make Wood Elves so unpleasant. So sad.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is your main a Dunmer with an archaic Southern accent, living on an old plantation? :D
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hallothiel wrote: »
    Do not understand dislike / hatred of Argonians. Love my lizard & generally like the npcs that are Argonian. Excellent race with interesting history.

Now if this was about bloody Bosmer, you would have my full & complete agreement. Oh Elder Scrolls, that you could make Wood Elves so unpleasant. So sad.

Bosmers and all Elven race are awesome... far more superior then your parasitic reptilian race.
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Is your main a Dunmer with an archaic Southern accent, living on an old plantation? :D

No. My main is an Altmer. A proud Mer too.
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Argonians are the closest race to Dragons and Dinosaurs in the game how the heck can you hate that??

The only reason I don't play argonians are their racial passives
  • WalksonGraves
    WalksonGraves
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The obvious choice for maximum racism. Dunmer act like they ate better than everyone but Altmer are pretty enough to believe it. But really they are all elves and belong in the kitchen making cookies.
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @raidentenshu_ESO

Whilst I may have an Altmer that is totally awesome in all her amazonian glory, she is the exception. Bosmer (& even some Dunmer) are not worthy of the name of mer/elves.

Argonians are without doubt superior. And they have the Shadowscales. And the Hist.

Bosmer have the Green Pact. One of the most ridiculous bits of lore I have ever read.
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a psychological issue against Argonians. Whenever I see one I just want to just punch them in the face, or just flat out kill them so they can finally be release of their misery of having to be born looking so terrible. The gods must really hate them that much for them to take on such an appearance that only a mother would kiss.

The Ebonheart Pact are a bunch of foolish children for allowing such inferior beast to be among their ranks.

I think bad healers trump list of this big time.

Speaking of Trump. I think we Elves should demand that a wall gets build to keep the Argonians and other parasites at bay. We should also demand that the Ebonheart Pact and their inferior citizens 100% pay for this brick shiny wall with their own gold.

I would highly recommend that they use Argonians as hard labors. They need to go back to their roots anyways.... serving their superiors.

H-hey! I'll have you know I serve the Queen directly by fighting in Cyrodiil. 1.0 Y-you loathe-sum cur!

How many Argonians have you sent to the gods in Cyrodiil ? I hope a lot. You're doing your race a great favor by reducing the parasites population.

Good job solider. Keep it up.

-Your fellow AD

Well that explains it.
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many Argonians have you sent to the gods in Cyrodiil ? I hope a lot. You're doing your race a great favor by reducing the parasites population.

Good job solider. Keep it up.

-Your fellow AD

I actively seek them out and destroy them, as is time honored tradition. 1.0
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I loathe the Nords more than the Argonians. They offer less to the Pact than the Argonians. Argonians make better NBS, dks, templars and for that matter Sorcs. Nords are literally the worst race in the Pact now.
    NA/PC
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really can't hate any race. I find them all interesting in their own accord, although some more than others.

Except for Maormer. They might be pretty, but ugh, I hate them so much. I bet they smell, too. Probably like rotten fish and scurvy. Damn Fish Elves.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Rhyagell
    Rhyagell
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like them either, but I think my dislike stems mostly from poor design and some of their lore.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I bet he is a card carrying member of the Veiled Heritance:

"Them mongrels and cats belong in the forest. Make Auridon great again!"
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I bet he is a card carrying member of the Veiled Heritance:

"Them mongrels and cats belong in the forest. Make Auridon great again!"

Everyone has to pick a side and Queen Ayrenn promotes tyranny.

And speaking of cats... I've been to kind to them... they bring in harsh drugs into the city. It's time that we ban them too.
    Edited by raidentenshu_ESO on October 31, 2016 10:27PM
  • Hallothiel
    Hallothiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    First the Argonians. Now the Khajiit.

Can see where you are going with this. <shakes head slowly & sadly>

Will take the Betmer over the other races every time. <3
    Edited by Hallothiel on October 31, 2016 10:38PM
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Prada_2D2276_Lizzard_Driving_Loafer_Green_2-23-16__284_29.jpeg?v=1458069227

Argonian^
  • SnubbS
    SnubbS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    #LizardLivesMatter.

Xbox NA: SnubbS
    GoW eSports player & part time ESO Pug Ball Zerger.
    GB
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really think Argonians are that ugly, as far as reptile like people go.

Altmer win the ugly contest, hands down.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]