The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: October 26th, 2016"

• Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RomansXXI wrote: »
    No mounts, pets or costumes?

Don't forget. Crown Crates are coming. According to them, in November. Just because they don't showcase them does not mean they are not coming. The lack of costumes, pets, and mounts in the showcase suggests they will be in crates.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The tattoos are a must have for me, I will definitely be buying them.

One thing though. We need a costume that allows us to look as if we're not wearing our armor so we can sport the tats. I'm part Polynesian and we have full body tattoos which we don't cover up. Why have such elaborate tattoos is they'll just be covered by armor or costumes?

Please add a " No Armor" costume to the crown store.
    NA/PC
  • SlayerSyrena
    SlayerSyrena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That wild hair I've always wanted for my Bosmer is finally going to be mine! Like that crazy Argonian plume too.

And the Dominion circlets ... think I'll nab that for my Altmer NB. That 'rhino' horn though, think that's a bit too much for my Argonian ...
    Ebonheart Pact
    All PC/NA, Level 50 * Current Champion Points: 930
    Cyndril - Bosmer Vampire Nightblade - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Saryn Duskbringer - Altmer Vampire Sorcerer - Destro and Resto Staves
    Valmion Hlaalu - Dunmer Templar Healer - Resto and Destroy Staves
    Solus Lighthawke - Altmer DK Tank- Sword n' Board and Greatsword
    Stitches-for-Riches - Argonian Templar Healer- Resto
    Ashiran Zahuluu - Dunmer Stam Sorc - Dual Wield Blades and Bow
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Kivian Nightshade - Altmer Magicka NB - Destro/Resto Staves
    Daggerfall Covenant
    S'rala Sugar Claws - Khajiit Stamina Sorc - Dual Wield and Greatsword

Member of the closed early beta group, The Psijic Order
    Guest on first ESO Live
    My ESO fan art and comics
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The disappointment is killing me.
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Majic
    Majic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »

One thing though. We need a costume that allows us to look as if we're not wearing our armor so we can sport the tats. I'm part Polynesian and we have full body tattoos which we don't cover up. Why have such elaborate tattoos is they'll just be covered by armor or costumes?

It's not an ideal solution, but two of the Pirate Costume options show quite a lot of skin.

And no one will ever guess you're actually wearing heavy armor under them. :)
    Epopt Of The Everspinning Logo, Church Of The Eternal Loading Screen
    And verily, verily, spaketh the Lord: "Error <<1>>"
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    What is the Khajiit wearing in the Thief personality picture?
    Celestial medium.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Nickernator
    Nickernator
    ✭✭✭
    The Thief personality sounds interesting, the rest isn't really amazing for me.
    ESO player since release
    EU - PC

Meet the CP 350+ family:
    Nickernator, Imperial Dragonknight, EP
    Dar'Dur, Khajit Nightblade, AD
    Elidur, High Elf Sorcerer, DC
    Gagane, Breton Tempelar, EP
    Remos Hlaalu, Dark Elf Dragonknight, EP
    Bazugor gro-Mazgulub, Orc Tempelar, EP
    Halcan, Redguard Sorcerer, EP
    Entros Longshot, Bosmer Nightblade, EP
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »

Absolutely agree. I don't see the point of the tattoos if I can't actually see them while playing.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Xeroxed
    Xeroxed
    ✭✭✭
    Someone correct me if I'm being totally blind and stuff but... I see the lion motif in the Dagger tat, and the dragon in the Pact one (albeit it took me a sec to see it in the reflection on the mirror, hur)... where's the eagle/falcon in the Dominion one?

And yeah I agree, a "no armor" costume option or a more specific one for no armor/clothing from the waist up (for those that want to still be somewhat tasteful and wear pants ;P) would be very helpful for those who want to sport tats and have people be able to SEE them when not being silly and having naked dance parties with their guildies. :P
    More of me on the 'Net: Julia Grammer
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »
    No limited-time items? Interesting...

It's possible that they'll do another Black Fredas sale with a special limited edition bundle. Last year there was the Green Narsis Guar with a bunch of consumables I didn't want/need.

I agree with the general feeling that November's Crown Store showcase is a bit lackluster. There isn't anything there that I really want. There are a couple of things I might pick up if the price is right, but nothing really excites me.

The Pact circlet is ridiculous to me and I would rather have the Dominion one, even though the Dominion is my least favorite of the alliances. Also, the Pact hair is the worst of the three to me.

TL:DR - Meh.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I am so glad to see no pets mounts and costumes!

Bout time I see some actual character customization options can only reskin the bear guar and horse so many times.
  • Thealteregoroman
    Thealteregoroman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slurg wrote: »
    I kept scrolling down to find the pet, mount, and costume(s) that have traditionally been included in each monthly showcase - is this an accidental omission or is change in the air due to the upcoming crown crates? (I fear I already know the answer).
    Slurg wrote: »
    I kept scrolling down to find the pet, mount, and costume(s) that have traditionally been included in each monthly showcase - is this an accidental omission or is change in the air due to the upcoming crown crates? (I fear I already know the answer).

lol....................
    ****Master Healer...****
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There probably will be a limited time sale this month around black friday, because they included that guar reskin inside the supplies bundle. If i recall correctly, it was datamined a few months ago on reddit that the re skin will be the white camel in the bundle this year.
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm reading that the adornments and hairstyles will be faction specific? If so, I'm not a fan of that decision, not at all.

• Xeroxed
    Xeroxed
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm reading that the adornments and hairstyles will be faction specific? If so, I'm not a fan of that decision, not at all.

They're faction THEMED, not faction specific. The showcase says specifically that you can enjoy them regardless of faction.
    Edited by Xeroxed on October 29, 2016 4:53PM
    More of me on the 'Net: Julia Grammer
  • SilentFox22
    SilentFox22
    ✭✭✭
    Xeroxed wrote: »

They're faction THEMED, not faction specific. The showcase says specifically that you can enjoy them regardless of faction.

Awesome, thanks for clarifying.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any news on the black friday bundle?
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."