The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Auction house is a must!

• Scarletblaze
    Scarletblaze
    ✭✭✭
    g
    Edited by Scarletblaze on July 15, 2014 7:05PM
  • Blackwidow
    Blackwidow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wrlifeboil wrote: »
    Seriously the devs would be nuts to sink resources into a global AH unless the eso player population fell to really low levels.

Don't....

take.........

bait.............

*whew*
  • jay122897_ESO
    jay122897_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I can see both sides to this...it does get annoying to see people spamming "WTS,WTS" every 30 seconds. On the other side every other game I've played that had an AH just made the market go to crap. You either had the greedy people running prices up or the people who undercut everyones prices just to sell stuff. A separate trade channel players could turn on and off (as others have said) seems like a good idea. As far as these kiosks that guilds can "hire" to use I've seen recently in the upcoming ideas.....time will only tell. I mean hopefully it doesn't turn into "whoever has the most gold" can afford them type deal.
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Blackwidow wrote: »
    wrlifeboil wrote: »
    Seriously the devs would be nuts to sink resources into a global AH unless the eso player population fell to really low levels.

Don't....

take.........

bait.............

*whew*

Close one :)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • wrlifeboil
    wrlifeboil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can see both sides to this...it does get annoying to see people spamming "WTS,WTS" every 30 seconds. On the other side every other game I've played that had an AH just made the market go to crap. You either had the greedy people running prices up or the people who undercut everyones prices just to sell stuff. A separate trade channel players could turn on and off (as others have said) seems like a good idea. As far as these kiosks that guilds can "hire" to use I've seen recently in the upcoming ideas.....time will only tell. I mean hopefully it doesn't turn into "whoever has the most gold" can afford them type deal.

Trade chat channel seller stands near the kiosk, checks price at kiosk, undercuts price.
  • sotonin
    sotonin
    ✭✭✭
    Yep. All these folks claiming it'll ruin the economy etc. People will ALWAYS find a way to undercut. All zeni is doing by being stubborn and sticking to the guild store crap is hurting their everyday casual players, essentially making trade non existent for them. (trade guilds, the good ones kick all players if they are inactive for too many days)
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Everyone,

I am quite new to this game as I am only level 40 with my very first character and therefore have limited time with this online. I am a former player of Skyrim and therefore know about the game in some way. I am playing on Xbox EU for anyone asking.

Even though I have very limited time with the game, I have been a part of a few major guilds with 400+ members, and to say the least my experiences have been... Non enjoying.I know the game is rather new to consoles and there is no stable market yet, but people just seems unreasonable pricing their useless stuff in the guild stores. I have been checking everyday for a week now, and I only rarely find anything good a reasonable price to buy. It should be said that I am mainly using the Guild Stores for blacksmithing stuff which I am level 41 now.

My struggle

As I am playing on a console I do not have access to add-ons or any software that can help me scan through prices on a various of guild stores or generate average prices, and therefore it is annoying that I can only access 5 guilds. 5 Guilds just don't cut it with the stupidity that lives among these guilds. I understand that players would want to make a penny but for everyone who is experiencing the same as me, this must come to an end.

I have no idea how this guild store system works on PC but consoles do not have add-ons or any chat system to help us selling stuff in social places, and therefore we are in need of something smarter.

My suggestion

I would suggest a Global Trade Center located in each of the capitals of the alliances. Here it would be possible to buy and sell items across all alliances at a slightly larger fee than if you were to use the Guild Store. The Global Trade Centers should be assigned to each server as well as player system. So for me I would only have access to the Xbox One EU Global Trade Center, this should be to make it equal for everyone within the same system.

The Guild Stores should still be in the game and would now function as "inside trading" like if you would be sure to help your clan mates out or just wanted to keep your buying/selling habits local.

This system would prevent people at ruining the stores with items listed at 350k or ridiculous prices. Let the market be controlled by real demand and supply. Nothing really to be lost here. Its a supplement to what is already there and would just work as a Global Guild Store to be fair, so I don't see much development going into this system.

Let me hear your thoughts, especially for you PC gamers as you might have a different perspective than me. Also let me hear from every console gamers if this is something you would like or not.

Good evening
    - Lj
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    So when are auction houses happening.
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Again, not happening. Ever. Period.
    #noauctionhouseever
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • kongkim
    kongkim
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully never.
  • zergbase_ESO
    zergbase_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    kongkim wrote: »

Hopefully never.

Soon!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

This post is to let you know that we've felt it necessary to put this thread down as it seemed to have died long ago. At this time we'd like to try and keep Draugr threads from roaming around front page, pushing down newer and more lively threads.
    giphy.gif
    If possible please try to find a recently created thread on the matter, or feel free to create one yourself.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.