The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Veteran Fungal Grotto I (Hard Mode) Solo'd

Ch4mpTW
Ch4mpTW
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
https://youtu.be/FyJPeoQR9Rc

Gear (All CP160)
- 5x Necropotence (infused)
- 3x Willpower (2x arcane, 1x health - gold spell dmg enchant)
- 2x Nerien'eth (1x divines, 1x infused)
- 1x Maelstrom's Ice Staff (infused)
- 1x Magnus' Gift restoration staff (powered - purple absorb magicka enchant)

Food (CP150)
- Mistral Banana-Bunny Hash (blue quality - max health, max magicka)

Race
- Altmer

Class
-Sorcerer

Side Notes
- I plan on solo'ing all dungeons and their variations (I and II) on veteran difficulty, and defeating the final boss with hard mode active.
- I plan on doing the above with ALL classes (should be an absolute breeze).
- I didn't include videos of the other bosses in the dungeon, because of how easier they were. If you all want proof them being solo'd, I'll happily include those videos for you all. :)
- I wanted to start this project of sorts after being inspired by my good friend @Vaoh having solo'd VWGT recently, and since I have solo's numerous things since I've been playing — I figured I'd just document it.
  • Buffler
    Buffler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As impressive as the achievements are, I hope you realise where this is heading for all sorcs.
    Options
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job! :)

I got all the way to the Goblin King on my Stamplar, gave it a couple tries, then gave up. :D
    Edited by Mic1007 on October 18, 2016 8:57PM
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This after wgt soloed on sorcs.

Everyone's going to accidentally get sorcs nerfed again... Slippery slope!

Still get an awesome though.
    Edited by Brrrofski on October 18, 2016 9:00PM
    Options
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nerf Sorcs!!

;)
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
    Options
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Buffler wrote: »
    As impressive as the achievements are, I hope you realise where this is heading for all sorcs.

Where exactly is this heading? What will they nerf? Posting what you did 1 would assume you know exactly what's going to happen, so please, enlighten us.

People said the same thing on @Vaoh thread about him soloing vet WGT.

I'm just curious, you seem to know what's going to happen, we must know.
    Options
  • LaiTash
    LaiTash
    ✭✭✭

This only shows sorcs are good at soloing group content. Too bad there isn't much point in doing that.
    Options
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soloing group content isn't that much of a game changer. If he could solo a Vet Trial, then it would completely unbalanced and potentially throw off leaderboard scores, which is bad. A Vet Dungeon? All you get for soloing those is a feeling of accomplishment.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

Options
  • mtwiggz
    mtwiggz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good work!

Unfortunately this will probably end up getting sorc's nerfed.
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic1007 wrote: »
    Soloing group content isn't that much of a game changer. If he could solo a Vet Trial, then it would completely unbalanced and potentially throw off leaderboard scores, which is bad. A Vet Dungeon? All you get for soloing those is a feeling of accomplishment.

latest?cb=2014092811125

VAA!!! Here I come! Lulz.
    Edited by Ch4mpTW on October 18, 2016 9:14PM
    Options
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    Mic1007 wrote: »

[img]http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/kancolle/images/3/3d/Challenge-Accepted-Meme.jpg/revision/latest cb=20151118172411[/img]

VAA!!! Here I come, bruh!

Getting past that 12-person barrier will be quite the achievement all on its own. :p
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Where exactly is this heading? What will they nerf? Posting what you did 1 would assume you know exactly what's going to happen, so please, enlighten us.

People said the same thing on @Vaoh thread about him soloing vet WGT.

I'm just curious, you seem to know what's going to happen, we must know.
    LaiTash wrote: »

This only shows sorcs are good at soloing group content. Too bad there isn't much point in doing that.

You're assuming the devs make logical decisions based on what they see.

Poor poor fools :(
    Edited by Brrrofski on October 18, 2016 9:16PM
    Options
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gz you OP Sorc you :D
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
    Options
  • Smasherx74
    Smasherx74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We need to nerf mag asap
    Master Debater
    Options
  • raidentenshu_ESO
    raidentenshu_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leave us Magicka sorcs alone already!
    Options
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcs are fine....NERF SORC PETS! :D
    NA Server - Kildair
    Options
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice! I see I inspired you! :D

Just so you know, I also planned on soloing every Vet dungeon as well. Def glad you're gonna do it now though so I don't have to post the vids ;) doesn't mean I won't do it though in the future.

This is definitely not easy. Personally, I'm gonna stick to the dungeons that should be absolutely impossible solo.... meaning Vet White Gold Tower/Vet Cradle of Shadows (for the time being).
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Nice! I see I inspired you! :D

Just so you know, I also planned on soloing every Vet dungeon as well. Def glad you're gonna do it now though so I don't have to post the vids ;) doesn't mean I won't do it though in the future.

This is definitely not easy. Personally, I'm gonna stick to the dungeons that should be absolutely impossible solo.... meaning Vet White Gold Tower/Vet Cradle of Shadows (for the time being).

Thanks, and yeah it was pretty inspirational to see you do what you did. I'll be attempting to solo everything, and with every class. It's pretty easy, but requires a lot of caution to: Rotations, resource management, situational awareness, and all things happening around you. Once I get Burning Spellweave, and a divines Llambris helmet to match my divines Llambris shoulders — my MagDK should be able to perform just as high (if not higher) than my Sorc (mathematically speaking).

By the way, hit me up on PSN when you're ready to start farming gear. I've been waiting for ya. ^_~
    Options
  • Milvan
    Milvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admire the effort and dedication of op. He earned it.

But, on the other hand, when VETERAN GROUP content is easily solo'ed by a player it says something is wrong: either the class is way too op or the game is way too easy. I'd say that the vanilla dungeon does need a big update, not only a buff on health and damage.
    “Kings of the land and the sky we are; proud gryphons.” Stalker stands, the epitome of pride. Naked and muscular, his wings widen and his feet dig in as if he alone holds down the earth and supports the heavens, keeping the two ever separate.”
    Gryphons guild - @Milvan,
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

You missed the part where he said he would do it with all classes, and said it would be easy. I think he started with our mess of a Sorc class first because it would be difficult.

Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you plan on getting past dire frost keep

Unless they changed those... what 4 dungeons? You can't solo them?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

You missed the part where he said he would do it with all classes, and said it would be easy. I think he started with our mess of a Sorc class first because it would be difficult.

Bingo. And that's exactly why I started with Sorcs. Specifically magicka-based Sorcs. Even more specific, a pet build. Everyone loves to rag on how magicka sucks and how pets should be removed due to how bad they perform regularly, therefore why not start with what others feel to be the weakest of the weak (although PetBuild Sorc is my main lol)?

I pull the lowest numbers with that character (as you saw in that video), so I figured I'd be the hardest to get done and out of the way due to how sketchy it is.
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bingo. And that's exactly why I started with Sorcs. Specifically magicka-based Sorcs. Even more specific, a pet build. Everyone loves to rag on how magicka sucks and how pets should be removed due to how bad they perform regularly, therefore why not start with what others feel to be the weakest of the weak (although PetBuild Sorc is my main lol)?

I pull the lowest numbers with that character (as you saw in that video), so I figured I'd be the hardest to get done and out of the way due to how sketchy it is.

Did you miss my pet build or Thelon's pet build?

We both have video showing us solo vet dungeons...

The posts on those are pretty positive
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Riga_Mortis
    Riga_Mortis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job bru..........waitaminute is this another vma token thread in disguise?
    XBOX 1X
    GT - TAGNUTZ
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Did you miss my pet build or Thelon's pet build?

We both have video showing us solo vet dungeons...

The posts on those are pretty positive

I've never seen your build or seen you in action, but salute to you for using pets. I love pet builds. They're my absolute favorite. And as for @Thelon he's the reason who encouraged me to pursue pet builds to begin with. I'd follow his posts on TF regularly, and study any and all I could about his tactics and strategies. The guy is brilliant. :)
    Options
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in my signature just fyi.

Actually bringing it back. Daedric Shepherd.

Uses Trinimac set (crazy!) anyway...

You didn't post skills? Was wondering what u were using. My new version only runs 1 pet, i can't watch the vid, but the pic looks like you also using only one?
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
    Options
  • Lizzrdd
    Lizzrdd
    ✭✭✭
    How??? My main is a CP 273 sorc, and I love to play casters. I KNOW Im not getting the max DPS out of it, but I cant seem to find a viable build. Any help would be welcome. Just to clarify, I havent run any Trials, and havent run many group dungeons. I just came back after about a year away.
    Play how you want to, not how others tell you to! Live and let Play!
    Options
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's in my signature just fyi.

Actually bringing it back. Daedric Shepherd.

Uses Trinimac set (crazy!) anyway...

You didn't post skills? Was wondering what u were using. My new version only runs 1 pet, i can't watch the vid, but the pic looks like you also using only one?

Whoops. Apologies. I had a feeling that I left something out. :D

Skills
    - Volatile Familiar
    - Twilight Matriarch
    - Bound Aegis
    - Wall of Elements
    - Crushing Shock
    - Shooting Star

- Volatile Familiar
    - Twilight Matriarch
    - Bound Aegis
    - Harness Magicka -> Changed to Ball of Lightning on OL Bar