The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Tier 6 writs now asking for CP50 recipes when previously only gave CP160

bottleofsyrup
bottleofsyrup
✭✭✭✭✭
Edit 3: Changed title for accuracy

Edit 2: Today's are the CP50 recipes again.

Edit: Picked up today's writs and they're max tier again, so ZOS may have fixed it server-side. Will update again when writs reset in a few hours.

I assume this bug arose from changing back to Craglorn for writ drop-offs. The reward crates are also dropping CP50 recipes.
Edited by bottleofsyrup on October 10, 2016 7:34AM
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed that too. It's far, far less annoying than getting Yew, Flax, and Calcinium in my max level crafters though.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    I noticed that too. It's far, far less annoying than getting Yew, Flax, and Calcinium in my max level crafters though.

You mean the crates? I'm fine with those since it's something extra and we didn't lose anything in their place. Or are your surveys bugged?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

You mean the crates? I'm fine with those since it's something extra and we didn't lose anything in their place. Or are your surveys bugged?

Both
    ETA: certainly not worth complaining about, in the grand scheme of things. When considering how many things could have gone horribly wrong in this update, minority bugged writs and surveys are nothing, really.
    Edited by Reverb on October 6, 2016 1:52PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Integral1900
    Integral1900
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just more rubbish to clear out out I suppose, a bit like purple crafting mats :D
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just more rubbish to clear out out I suppose, a bit like purple crafting mats :D

My main issue is I pre-crafted all my writ foods and used add-ons to auto-pull them from the bank, so now I'm going to have to make stacks of these old recipes until the bug is fixed haha.
  • BergisMacBride
    BergisMacBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argh - just posted another thread on this topic - thought I had scanned the forum throughly.

I agree it isn't huge issue in terms of the other things they need to address, but I would certainly like to see it addressed at some point.
  • Arthmoor
    Arthmoor
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, is that why it asked for different recipes? :p

I assumed it was just something they changed up for variety and maybe it would start picking from a larger pool.
  • Sounomi
    Sounomi
    ✭✭✭
    Its definitely a bug. Randomly got a provisioning writ earlier that requested the usual CP150 food and drink while all of the others have been for the older CP50 food and drink.
  • Vudokan
    Vudokan
    ✭✭✭
    It appears to be random. One day my templar got a CP50 writ, the next he got a CP150. The reverse was true for my sorc. It's really annoying, frankly. I know 'things could be worse', but is that how we're responding to bugs these days?
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP100 and CP150 are all max-tier (6, not 9 or 10).

They did not add a new provisioning tier when they introduced 150. Instead, people who had Wrothgar access did 150 writs, and people who had Craglorn access did 100 writs.

Now, everyone at the max tier are doing both the Wrothgar and Craglorn writs. Some days you'll get 100, and some days you'll get 150.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    My chef is at 6/6 Provisioning and every writ since the patch has called for CP50 recipes.

I haven't had ANY CP100 or CP150 writs.

Edited by Elephant42 on October 7, 2016 11:07PM
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    CP100 and CP150 are all max-tier (6, not 9 or 10).

They did not add a new provisioning tier when they introduced 150. Instead, people who had Wrothgar access did 150 writs, and people who had Craglorn access did 100 writs.

Now, everyone at the max tier are doing both the Wrothgar and Craglorn writs. Some days you'll get 100, and some days you'll get 150.

Thank you. I updated the OP.