The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

So there's someone using CE on PS4

• Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been asked out yesterday. By a ad friend. To try and help destroy that person in thornblade. Sadly Scourge is only campaign I can go. I had to refuse to help out in thornblade. Due to situations. I really want to see also. Sigh.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • jcasini222ub17_ESO
    jcasini222ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Seems like ult usage circa PC launch, 1.1.

Time travel confirmed?

Illuminati?
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Why are we assuming this is firmware related or specific software on the PS4, couldn't all this be done by editing packets routed through a computer used to provide the internet connection?
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's got a Crown Store costume.

Even if gets a ban, he will get unbanned in three days.
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Osteos wrote: »
    Standing in the standard tbagging...

I didn't watch the whole video, he may be using a ce but frankly I found your antics more annoying then his.

Send a pm to Gina or Jessica with the video and report him to sony as well. And stop tbagging standards!

God are all pc users this god damn sensitive?
  • ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    We've closed this thread as the forums are not the place to report cheaters. We've removed all video links from posts in this thread but they have been forwarded to the team that investigates these matters.

If you suspect someone is cheating in ESO, please report them using the in-game function. If you have video proof, you should send a link to support through a ticket. You're also welcome to PM the link to a moderator and we'll pass it along.

I want to clarify that we do not ban forum users for naming and shaming. We do ban forum users who repeated disregard our community rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.