The Xbox Live™ service interruption has been resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Error 103 but servers show Online

• Allonsy
    Allonsy
    ✭✭
    Same error (103) here. I got up early to play. Stinks, but I'll have to go work the vampire shift with no fix. UGH.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed to obtain... writs, surveys, pledge keys, alliance points... in that order. ;)
  • spyrojance
    spyrojance
    Soul Shriven
    Same here - Error code 103. Tried again after 10 mins but no joy. Still, nice to know I have company!
  • spyrojance
    spyrojance
    Soul Shriven
    Just saw they have added a flag to the top of the forums "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available." Good to know that they're aware of the issue and working on it: "In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance."
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.. This is the type of thing where I would like some game time credit as a subscriber.

Duuk
  • Leighlaa
    Leighlaa
    ✭✭
    Duukar wrote: »
    Same here.. This is the type of thing where I would like some game time credit as a subscriber.

Duuk

Yeah.... this.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We currently have this topic in discussion here.
    Please go there to continue this conversation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.