Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 103 but servers show Online

• Allonsy
    Allonsy
    ✭✭✭
    Same error (103) here. I got up early to play. Stinks, but I'll have to go work the vampire shift with no fix. UGH.
    Casual ESO player since beta began. Played all the console games except for Morrowind.
  • Karius_Imalthar
    Karius_Imalthar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Failed to obtain... writs, surveys, pledge keys, alliance points... in that order. ;)
  • spyrojance
    spyrojance
    Soul Shriven
    Same here - Error code 103. Tried again after 10 mins but no joy. Still, nice to know I have company!
  • spyrojance
    spyrojance
    Soul Shriven
    Just saw they have added a flag to the top of the forums "We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American PC/Mac megaserver. We will update as new information becomes available." Good to know that they're aware of the issue and working on it: "In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver will be taken offline for maintenance."
  • Duukar
    Duukar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here.. This is the type of thing where I would like some game time credit as a subscriber.

Duuk
  • Leighlaa
    Leighlaa
    ✭✭✭
    Duukar wrote: »
    Same here.. This is the type of thing where I would like some game time credit as a subscriber.

Duuk

Yeah.... this.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We currently have this topic in discussion here.
    Please go there to continue this conversation.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.