The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lady like personalities :D

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    Vigarr wrote: »
    I'd like a possessed personality. One that requires a old priest and a young priest to disable.

Only if they get the emotes right
    sick-
    tumblr_n7mempKuPt1suwy1vo1_500.gif

flirt-
    giphy.gif

Hot

:s
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking forward to the dignified lady personality...
    [SNIP]

Edited for Profanity
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on September 16, 2016 7:43PM
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Brokensocket
    Brokensocket
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah a personality that lets out a fart every now and then
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on September 16, 2016 7:56PM
    PSN: Spaztik_89
  • j3crow
    j3crow
    ✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    does the duchess personality gender lock or no :(

Personalities are not (and will not) be gender locked.
    Hellloooooo!!! :cookie:
    Whilst my lady looks classic af with the drunk personality, there are times when I wish she behaved more "lady like", I have all the personalities but none of them fits my main somehow :(...she is a healer, so I would like a softer personality, one where she could start praying from time to time for example. I feel like the tanky guys and girls can be heroic, the nightblades have the assassin personality, but what about sorcs and healers, or just feminine personalities in general?
    Moar personalities please!!!
    Now excuse me, I must get drunk in Auridon again and heal my people efficiently!

We always enjoy hearing your ideas about new personalities you'd like added to the game. If you're looking for something that would be, say...a "pious" personality or a "demure" personality, let us know what sorts of emotes you'd envision that personality using!

A 'pious', 'holy', or 'inquisitor / witchhunter' personality would be awesome
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Whilst my lady looks classic af with the drunk personality, there are times when I wish she behaved more "lady like", I have all the personalities but none of them fits my main somehow :(...she is a healer, so I would like a softer personality, one where she could start praying from time to time for example. I feel like the tanky guys and girls can be heroic, the nightblades have the assassin personality, but what about sorcs and healers, or just feminine personalities in general?
    Now excuse me, I must get drunk in Auridon again and heal my people efficiently!

We always enjoy hearing your ideas about new personalities you'd like added to the game. If you're looking for something that would be, say...a "pious" personality or a "demure" personality, let us know what sorts of emotes you'd envision that personality using!

Give me a personality that replaces /sitchair with this please. Will pay crowns.

ugloFTE.gif

• ajback_ESO
    ajback_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a possessed personality. One that requires a old priest and a young priest to disable.

sick-

flirt-
    giphy.gif

YES
    Certifications:
    CompTIA A+
    CompTIA Network+
    CompTIA Security +
    Cisco CCENT
    Cisco CCNA
    Microsoft MTA
    Microsoft MCSA

Dual ASUS 27" VE278H Monitors
    Razer H-440 Case (Whats Inside?)
    GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 Motherboard
    i7-6800 CPU
    MSI GeForce GTX 1070 GPU
    Corsair H115i Cooling System
    Corsair CS750M Power Supply

Peripherals
    Razer Blackwidow TE Chroma
    Razer Mamba TE Chroma
    Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
    Razer Leviathan
    Razer Firefly
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd really like a flirty personality. My vampire needs something to get males to fall in love with her... then i can kill them later and drink all their blood >:) MUHHAHAHA
    PS4 NA DC
  • Almariel
    Almariel
    ✭✭✭

I've always been jealous when I saw those NPCs on Augvea, so here we go, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

New Personality: Augvea Scholar

Normal Movement: Levitation. Please also a leviating for running animation, its nasty to fly around slowly but being forced down to your feet when running.
    movement.jpg

Changes to emotes:

/ritual - also already in game, the levitating one:
    ritual.jpg

/sitchair - Sitting on your chair, but with a book in your hands, reading while standing is so tiring in the long run ;)

/sleep - as /meditate doesnt exixt, this could take the place for it. Mediating in classic legged posture, but, for sure, floating ;)

@Sevryiel - daheim auf dem PC-EU Server
  • Moonscythe
    Moonscythe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only the personalities could be combined and then Khajiit she could be the Duchess of Drunk.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

But, SantiClaws, you must have a soft personality too for when you want a belly rub. No claws out for belly rubs! Rubbing a drunk tummy might not be a good idea either; one gets an image of hairballs barfed on the floor.
    Edited by Moonscythe on September 17, 2016 5:57PM
    Scura di Notte - Altmer Nightblade (gear)
    Lalin del Sombra - Bosmer Sorcerer (alchemy/enchanting)
    Angevin Sarkany - Bosmer Dragonknight
    Alkemene Velothi - Dunmer Warden (Morrowind)
    Sanna yos'Phalen - Altmer Sorcerer (provisioning)
    Cosima di Mattina -Altmer Sorcerer
    Naria Andrano - Dunmer Templar
    Luca della Serata - Redguard Templar
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some ideas then:

New Personality: Entertainer
    (Basicly a clown or a jester)
    - /Dance, /juggleballs /swordeating etc.

New Personality: Noble
    - New walking style
    - /curtsey /rubhands /applaud etc.

New Personality: Mage
    - New stave attacking animation.
    - Any emote which is enough magie.

New Personality: Knight
    - New walking style: March
    - /drink4 /sit5 /honor

New Personality: Scout
    - New kneeing animation
    - /crouch /point

New Personality: Cook
    - Randomly doing a cooking emote

oh +1 joke
    New Assistant: Bottle and Cappy
    price: 10k Crown
    - Randomly giving you a potion. (1min cooldown)
    - Singing you the Nuka-World theme in 24/7. (+25% regen)
    - Bottle have a random chance to take the incoming dmg from you.

Edited by WeerW3ir on September 17, 2016 7:25PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moonscythe wrote: »
    But, SantiClaws, you must have a soft personality too for when you want a belly rub. No claws out for belly rubs! Rubbing a drunk tummy might not be a good idea either; one gets an image of hairballs barfed on the floor.

Ah the belly rubs. For the very special friends only yes. The belly of Khajiit is not something that should be approached unless you are well versed in the techniques and etiquette of such things. One little rub the wrong way and this one may have to bring out the sharp ones!

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws - The Duchess of Drunk

Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • GhostwalkerLD
    GhostwalkerLD
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Juggling flaming balls of yarn, maybe?

Speaking of fire-juggling... we need those emotes we see in the DLC zones! The fire-breathers, the juggling, the sword-swallowing, using the fans! Make it happen! :D One of my PC's is a handsome, burly tiger named Kan-jo the Fire Dancer! Now, he might do certain other kinds of dancing after hours, but primarily he's a fire dancer! Fire dancers need fire!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom when does those datamined emotes will be added?
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i would love the possessed personality. +1 @Vigarr

i would also like to see a split personality,
    specifically a while idle personality, rather than a fully developed personality with altered emotes
    a loop of various idle animations that is randomly generated (i.e. you pop off to make a drink & wonder which personality will manifest while your away)

just some ideas for split personalities include
    happily chasing a butterfly/firefly (depending on time of day) & giggling to self
    gorging on a cake
    frantically searching in back pack, items being thrown over shoulder (note actual inventory items will not be thrown away)
    nervous twitching, reacting to heared/unheared noises/voices
    curled up on the floor in the foetal position sobbing
    sacrificing a lamb
  • fwr.phoenixub17_ESO
    Paranoid personality, someone who constantly looks around, startles and shivers, walks hunched a bit. Fitting for some vampires.

Imga personality, someone who does what imgakin monkey does. Maybe with sounds.

Levitating personality? (Sounds risky) They fly just a few inches above than ground (only when idle), sitchair (maybe others, too) animation looks like Vivec's pose.

Heroic personality. Stoic pose, confident steps.

Poet personality. Doing notes in a notebook, waves his/her hand in the air, scratches his chin, listens to himself and to birds, looks up the sky, giggles sometimes quietly.

Wounded personality. Flinches, drags his leg, holds his side with an arm, looking sometimes if there is blood on his hand.

• LinearParadox
    LinearParadox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1035-IdleAnimations.html

Oh look, an add-on that lets you create you own custom idle animations, with all kinds of options for frequency, duration, and delays. And it's free -.-
    As much as I like the ideas of 'personalities' (As someone who likes each character of their to have a 'theme' with a matching look, skill focus, etc like holy healer or magic vampire assassin, having every character stand/walk/idle/attack/etc the same is very annoying) Quite frankly what's currently available is laughable. They're essentially script automations, which is exactly what this add-on does. For FREE.
    Until they add more in-depth personalities, ones that change a lot more than just idle animations and occasionally how you walk(seriously, who else besides hardcore RPers uses walk anyway.) I just can't support paying for something like that.

If you wanna know what I want, I'd like to see depth. How about your personality type affects how NPCs respond to you? Are you skulking around and looking suspicious? You'll get those annoying 'warnings' from the guards about behaving yourself. Are you walking around bold and brash like some conquering hero? Maybe they'll comment on your heroic deeds or thank you for, I dunno... SAVING THE WORLD? (Side note, I'm gonna start racking up bounties if those guards don't stop callign my characters stupid for no ****ing reason :# )
    How about some variation of actions. The Assassin one was a good start, changing a few emotes like 'Eat Apple', but if I'm going to PAY for something, I think changing more than 2-3 emotes in subtle ways is in order. Change how they walk, run, stand... change multiple emotes, let those emotes play out while walking when appropriate (Which ought to happen anyway) like say, /pray or /eat or /drink.
    Maybe even unique emotes that only happen/can only be performed, when in a certain personality. That might upset some people but it's not unreasonable if you think about it. People might say "Why would someone get access to things I can't just because they paid!" but this is all purely cosmetic just like... you guessed it... costumes. Also something people have to pay to use. It's not crazy to think other things might be pay-only, as long as they're strictly cosmetic of course.

I'd love to see a levitation personality, one of my favorite 'archtypes' or 'themes' for a character is the Archmage or 'Ascended' mage, and what better way to show off your enormous magical might than to completely eschew walking like a 'mere mortal'?

Do my desires sound unreasonable? Well, in my opinion, so does asking people to pay for something they could get for free. Oh, and if you play on console... my condolences >->
    twitch.tv/linearparadox
    Benthar the Unkillable - lvl 50 StamDK - AD
    High Confessor Celosia - lvl 50 MagDK, AD
    Aeolyndra Sunstrider - lvl 50 Magplar Support God, AD
    Maldreth Angala - lvl 50 Magicka PetSorc, AD
    Veldrosa Wyldwind - lvl 50 StamSorc, AD
    M. Night Shatupon - lvl 50 MagBlade, AD
    Vestonia Ironhardt - lvl 50 Warden GuardTank, AD
    Bone Daddy - lvl 50 Stamcro, AD
    Abra Kedaver - lvl 50 Magcro, AD
    CP 1100+
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom when does those datamined emotes will be added?

source plz. now. :P
  • milkbox
    milkbox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about a whole personality, but I know at least one player who really needs a "flex" emote. A series of bodybuilder poses would be hilarious (and probably really obnoxious in pvp).
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want a "mode" where my kitty nightblade can lick its paws and tail and clean itself with it, kinda like how cats take a bath -.-
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

specifically a while idle personality, rather than a fully developed personality with altered emotes
    a loop of various idle animations that is randomly generated (i.e. you pop off to make a drink & wonder which personality will manifest while your away)

happily chasing a butterfly/firefly (depending on time of day) & giggling to self
    gorging on a cake
    frantically searching in back pack, items being thrown over shoulder (note actual inventory items will not be thrown away)
    sacrificing a lamb

You could call it the 'Uncle Sheo' - I'm in for a good crazy one... lots to work with from the end of Valste's storyline...
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Norakai
    Norakai
    ✭✭✭

sick-

flirt-
    giphy.gif

Hot

"Not my proudest fap...."

( need possessed personality for sure )
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tavore1138 wrote: »

gorging on a cake
    sacrificing a lamb

You could call it the 'Uncle Sheo' - I'm in for a good crazy one... lots to work with from the end of Valste's storyline...

then we shall replace the cake with cheese.... LOL
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭

A 'noble' personnality could definitely use a 'handfan' emote. Plus, you could sell special tailored in Tamriel handfans. :wink:
    Edited by VerboseQuips on September 20, 2016 11:31PM
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • unwoman
    unwoman
    ✭✭
    To add to this thread, it has been said that personalities would not be gender locked but I have strong suspicions that the male and female personalities are different. ( if anything some emotes such as dances are different.) This greatly disappoints me. I prefer to have more feminine cosmetics AND personalities on my male character, but if all the male personalities are changed to more masculine ones then this will be impossible.

Why is everything so standardised and narrow that forces us to accept a conventional way of being. Why can't males wear lashes or female make up. Is this not acceptable? Is it frowned upon? What else are we to think.
    Edited by unwoman on February 1, 2017 3:55PM
  • Assassins_Collective
    Assassins_Collective
    Soul Shriven
    unwoman wrote: »
    To add to this thread, it has been said that personalities would not be gender locked but I have strong suspicions that the male and female personalities are different. ( if anything some emotes such as dances are different.) This greatly disappoints me. I prefer to have more feminine cosmetics AND personalities on my male character, but if all the male personalities are changed to more masculine ones then this will be impossible.

Why is everything so standardised and narrow that forces us to accept a conventional way of being. Why can't males wear lashes or female make up. Is this not acceptable? Is it frowned upon? What else are we to think.

Go back to Tumblr.
    "Keep to the shadows, Brother."
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't noted any diferences into genders with personalities to be honest. I prefer it that way. besides it's what the devs have said, and what they want, so it makes sense.
    so I hope they keep on making costumes and personalities not gender locked or different by gender, makes no sense in this game.
    and let's not send people to tumblr , and better let everyone post their opinion on the issue, ok?
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit knows a male orc who can make good use of the new Duchess personality yes ...

This one she fears he may be some distant forebear of Lord Rugdumph.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it the one you posted on the previous page? he looks awesome, hehe.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Juggling flaming balls of yarn, maybe?

I would pay for that emote!
  • craybest
    craybest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/2017/02/01/crown-store-showcase-february-2017
    actually we just got the dutchess personality in the store now :D