The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Lady like personalities :D

CherryCake
CherryCake
✭✭✭✭✭
Hellloooooo!!! :cookie:
Whilst my lady looks classic af with the drunk personality, there are times when I wish she behaved more "lady like", I have all the personalities but none of them fits my main somehow :(...she is a healer, so I would like a softer personality, one where she could start praying from time to time for example. I feel like the tanky guys and girls can be heroic, the nightblades have the assassin personality, but what about sorcs and healers, or just feminine personalities in general?
Moar personalities please!!!
Now excuse me, I must get drunk in Auridon again and heal my people efficiently!
I like sweetrolls and I cannot lie
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If only the personalities could be combined and then Khajiit she could be the Duchess of Drunk.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @EstelioVeleth

Are you saying she should have a soft personality just because she's a healer? Don't assume your allowed to judge someone's personality just because of their role!

#Triggered

/s
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    does the duchess personality gender lock or no :(
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »

Ohhhhhh I really hope they do it right!!! :O Thank you!
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    @EstelioVeleth

Are you saying she should have a soft personality just because she's a healer? Don't assume your allowed to judge someone's personality just because of their role!

#Triggered

/s

Im so sorry, please dont make a tumblr post about me!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »

Well, we can't know yet, but I doubt that.
    My vampire Breton needs it, though. Maybe then dear Elam will notice her...
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit thinks maybe the duchess personality might suit her male orc apprentice quite nicely.

After all - why not?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

• Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Lady like personality , this would send your character back to the kitchen preparing sammiches yes ?

:trollface:

^ this is just joking please don't blade of woe me !
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once my main achieves her goal of being made First Emissary to Craglorn, some posture lessons might be in order yes...
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love feminine or soft personalities that function more like alternative ways of standing and moving, and not just overdone cartoonish expressions during idle..

At the moment I prefer to use the standard emotes and animations to express my chars with, it's like all the special ones are so cartoonish...
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your character has a crush on Elam too? :O I admit, mine only joined the dark brotherhood because of him...
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This Lady like personality , this would send your character back to the kitchen preparing sammiches yes ?

:trollface:

^ this is just joking please don't blade of woe me !

Excuse me? She was never supposed to leave the kitchen in the first place :trollface:
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit thinks maybe the duchess personality might suit her male orc apprentice quite nicely.

After all - why not?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

With a dress too!!! <3
  • CherryCake
    CherryCake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love feminine or soft personalities that function more like alternative ways of standing and moving, and not just overdone cartoonish expressions during idle..

At the moment I prefer to use the standard emotes and animations to express my chars with, it's like all the special ones are so cartoonish...

I know exactly what you mean :( I use the cheerful personality sometimes, but only when I have a mask on her face so that you cant really see her expressions and only the standing position :(.
  • Rosveen
    Rosveen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    @EstelioVeleth

#Triggered

/s
    The closest character I have to a healer would probably use Drunk.
  • Spearblade
    Spearblade
    ✭✭✭
    Whilst my lady looks classic af with the drunk personality, there are times when I wish she behaved more "lady like", I have all the personalities but none of them fits my main somehow :(...she is a healer, so I would like a softer personality, one where she could start praying from time to time for example. I feel like the tanky guys and girls can be heroic, the nightblades have the assassin personality, but what about sorcs and healers, or just feminine personalities in general?
    Now excuse me, I must get drunk in Auridon again and heal my people efficiently!

There's an addon for PC that allows you to cycle thru emotes/idles.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I was hoping the Duchess personality would channel this high-born Lady...

[img][/img]p4QevZQ.jpg
    PC EU
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager

Personalities are not (and will not) be gender locked.

We always enjoy hearing your ideas about new personalities you'd like added to the game. If you're looking for something that would be, say...a "pious" personality or a "demure" personality, let us know what sorts of emotes you'd envision that personality using!
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know exactly what you mean :( I use the cheerful personality sometimes, but only when I have a mask on her face so that you cant really see her expressions and only the standing position :(.
    My main character have creepy wide open eyes, bad hair and my choice of makeup for her was bad too - so I always keep my Kena helmet on, or I use costumes that cover her head a little...

I was looking forward for a barber shop, however we only got one with crown store - and despite that I can afford it, I feel it ruins the ingame-feeling/immersion for me, so I don't use it. I had wished for an ingame option I could use every 20min without having to go on their website try to log in > confirm with code in my mailbox >log in > pay > log out > log into game > use crowns & finally do it.. "#¤%&/()

I played Saints Row 4 a while back, and I think my favorite thing there was to change my clothes and looks. I spend hours on it, and my last change was a charcoal black female wearing 1970's mafia look outfit, screaming pink hair and metalic white eyes. I wish I could have the same level of costumization in ESO but it's a dream I guess Q.Q :s:heartbreak:
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on September 16, 2016 3:48PM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one would like an entertainer personality. Fire eating, juggling balls of yarn etc

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    Juggling flaming balls of yarn, maybe?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like a possessed personality. One that requires a old priest and a young priest to disable.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    Juggling flaming balls of yarn, maybe?

The consequences for the beautiful white paws may be worse than the time this one thought she saw a shiny ring in a pigsty. It was a useless dwemer corn cob holder.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

• bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because i cant believe no one has done it yet!

i-am-a-lady.gif
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Roechacca wrote: »
    I'd like a possessed personality. One that requires a old priest and a young priest to disable.

Only if they get the emotes right
    sick-
    tumblr_n7mempKuPt1suwy1vo1_500.gif

flirt-
    giphy.gif

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Your character has a crush on Elam too? :O I admit, mine only joined the dark brotherhood because of him...

Oh yes, she fell hard for him. I would have preferred if Elam recruited her himself. Speaker Terenus has that menacing authority feel about him, but my Beatrice would most likely be more easily convinced by a mer who jokes and chuckles a lot, is obsessed with food and is always thinking of creative ways to kill.

Speaking of the Dark Brotherhood...

Can we have the "personality" Hildegard has? She is adorable

Meet my characters:

• Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    Roechacca wrote: »

Only if they get the emotes right
    sick-
    tumblr_n7mempKuPt1suwy1vo1_500.gif

flirt-
    giphy.gif

Hot
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a dress too!!! <3

This one gives you - The Duchess of Wrothgar

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

28212651306_17120363d8_c.jpg
    Sherlock Gro Bones

• PurifedBladez
    PurifedBladez
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just use the rage one.