Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Old Thread.

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
4days ago. Was my 5th month of being AD. I know most of you might not care. But to me I care.

3 days ago. I have did a race change on my orginal AD Wood Elf DK. To Magicka Dark Elf DK. I felt alright with this change. I however took picture of my orginal AD wood Elf DK So I can make a Stam Nightblade Wood Elf with very same image and name.

2 days ago. I went on DC twice. Telling them I want to help them via zone text chat. I however got no reply. I waited 2 hrs. I then came back DC again to try to help them and they can trust me. Or if not I can prove them to trust me. But no reply. So I went back AD and helped in Scourge PS4 EU. In the afternoon I went towards Glademist. DC was attacking EP resource. I let myself shown. DC came up to me. They not attacked me. they said hi. Some played the lute and stuff. Then sadly I got group Invite. I had to leave and help AD. I left. DC left on there on way.

Later on that 2nd day. I rode all the way to Fort Glademist with my AD. A very long ride. ButI don't mind. Just want to observed DC see how there doing. But EP starting took all resource. I finaly made to Glademist. I snuck by main DC Keep gate. That was when I witnessed 3 EP destroyed themselves. I unsnuck and walked up to them. But npc start to attack me so I ran.

30 minutes later on that very same 2nd day. I was attacking one of EP resource. I was in werewolf form. Ben attacked by one DC. Then DC suddenly quit. We then attacked resource together. That DC wanted me to make ep resource mine. But wasn't sure. It was not why I came. Just to observe DC. But in the end It was decided I claim 2 resources while that DC claim 1.

We both left. I waited on my imperial horse by main Glademist keep gate. For 30 minutes. Then suddenly. As if I was in a Lord of The Rings Movie(giving an example) 7 horseman rushed out. I came on Peaceful Terms. However 7 horseman greeted me with destruction. Not think there pleased to see me and attacking there resource. Which I only attacked EP resources not DC.

I came back again. Stand by 1 DC. Then out rushed those very same 7 DC Horseman. They attack me. While that other DC tried to stop them. I did not fight back. I just let them have me. I didn't mind. My plan was to observe DC. That was my very goal. Like I have did every day but mostly when I battle on my AD. From time to time when I am allowed. I see how DC doing on keeps. Not to good.

So I respawn again. Saw DC was coming this way to other EP Keep. They took lumber mill. Then left to IC. So. I went to Glademist. EP. Was starting to take resource. EP destroyed me. which is fine. Only saw that 1 DC trying to defend keep by self. So I hurried and switched to my level 39 DC. I help defend DC keep.

1 EP was on DC main gate ceiling. I attack that EP. But that DC hold shield up so I stop. That was when I watched a very good duel. Best of all time I believe. I was so amazed at that EP redguard Stam DK. So much damage but very tanky. Was very long dual to watch. Finally duel was over. Both DC and EP won. We all quit for the night. I logged off. But couldn't stop thinking about that dual. That EP Reduard. So amazing.

Yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about that EP Redguard Stam Tank Still. Kept bothering me. So I decided to make one for myself. I decided to be DC. As I was leveling up. My DC. I come on my AD crafter from time to time. To make stuff for my DC newest hero. Looked at the map. AD is doing really good. DC not so much. Still struggling. AD finally got Emperorship. Even for small while.

In conclusion. I finaly made my Redguard DC DK level 10. Who is now waiting to help DC in Scourge on PS4 EU when I get on. I believe I have made the right choice. Even though it means that I might be forced to attack AD if AD keeps pushing and or Get Emperor. Both I be glad to see. It is time for AD to make there come back. But to also DC to make there comeback as well. But it Is time to for me to join DC again and maybe lead them. If possible. Even though I give praise to EP who helped DC out for the entire month of Scourge PS4 EU Campaign. Thank you EP for helping them out. However DC is still struggling. Therefor I have decided to help DC.
Edited by Serjustin19 on March 3, 2017 10:58PM
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • texassob
    texassob
    ✭✭✭
    my head hurts now
  • Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was a cool story bro but not enough dragons. 3/10
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BRUH ! You're all over the place .

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HgwcI0FOpvY
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor kid cursed by Sheogorath.

Stopped making sense...
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Skitttles Thank you for the Scoring. I couldn't agree more.

@Rohamad_Ali Yes. Sadly I am all over the place. Both in forums and in Scourge. Have no where else to call home. In honestly I am not wanted.

@susmitds The very first time I found Sheogorath. Was the day I stopped makeing since. I love Sheogorath.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali Yes. Sadly I am all over the place. Both in forums and in Scourge. Have no where else to call home. In honestly I am not wanted.

This is not true my friend , everyone has a place in Tamriel and on the forums . Your story just seems scattered and needing a central topic . Writing experiences successfully does not come over night , it takes practice and a understanding of your readers .

Try going back and thinking of the one and just one main subject you were trying to be writing about . Then keep that one subject in the focus of each paragraph or new thought . New thoughts are good and keep the story interesting but only when tied in to the main point in some way . Saying "I was here and then I was there and then I jumped over to here" leaves the reader in a confused state from both over stating some of the obvious and loss of focus on the main subject . This is why a good strong opening paragraph is so important to any story or thread . It ties the reader to what they will be focusing on . Best of luck ingame .
    Edited by Rohamad_Ali on September 7, 2016 5:13PM
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue and Yellow being passive....Why am I not surprised?
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue and Yellow being passive....Why am I not surprised?

Just wanted to say. There are many times I went on EP in Scourge PS4 EU. Just wanted to hang out with them when no one else is on. However I keep on getting denied. They keep telling me that I am not EP. That I not wanted. They want me to leave. They left. I switch back. It kinda hurts.

As I have mentioned previously in other threads of mine. Scourge is the only Campaign that not kicks me out. So I am stuck. But also to. That I love Scourge. However. I was not always Yellow. My Original Character was a DC. Vet 16. For 1+ years I was. DC left in December 2015. I grew tired of playing alone. (sadly still am alone.)

However I waited until April 28. But no DC still. I lost a duel on 29th. Against EP. Turned myself EP. Was part of deal. I was promised to get group invites. But mostly always by self. But yet wasn't welcome. However I to also not to like all having all the keeps..

Until these 2 AD Cats (Forgot proper name) (Please forgive me) Then it all made clear to me what I should d next and I was welcome to join AD. A faction I once hated. But now I love. AD has changed me. To be better person. For 5 months I enjoyed helping AD out. However. DC has been coming back when I was AD in the 2nd month.

More before OLD Scourge was deleted. Now there is only a few. Since I used to be DC. Is it to not fitting for me to help them out? Plus I keep trying to help low hurting alliance. I want to. but not easy I must admit.
  • SantaOrc
    SantaOrc
    ✭✭✭
    tl;dr

I which i could say that, but i just wasted my time reading this, hoping for a plot twist, something funny or interessting.
    Go and buy a diary, seriously.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali Thank you for your kind words friend. Greatly helps. You deserve another insightful from me.

@SantaOrc I sincerly am sorry for letting you and others down. Also friend. I do have and live on a farm. In fact chased neighbors goats again from the hay in my barn. Always gets out they do. :smile:

@Serjustin19 Keep doing what you want to do. No matter if everyone disagrees. Don't loose faith. Post what you want and what you want. Do what feels right to you. No one else's but yours. Hey if you want to help AD or DC. It is fine. Do what your instincts tells you. (Talking to self aloud)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Rohamad_Ali Thank you for your kind words friend. Greatly helps. You deserve another insightful from me.

Kramer-Yes-Nod.gif
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    It is always fun to kill you in pvp.

But your posts are hillarious. They are all over the place. Weird as what not. Your always talking about loyalty to another alliance in like every other post.

I read them all.

Keep posting. You are actually making the board funny to read!
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beruge wrote: »

But your posts are hillarious. They are all over the place. Weird as what not. Your always talking about loyalty to another alliance in like every other post.

I read them all.

I also state I am not loyal to anyone. I don't know were I belong. I have no home (In other posts.) However I did enjoy your coment. Made me smiled. Thank you for that. Escpecially the first part :smiley:

In honestly I enjoyed getting killed by you also. To be honest. Your very good in what you do. I give you praise for that. I wanted to ask are you first or third person? If you wanted to know why I always "dance" around while fighting you and others. Is because of third person disagrees with me. I keep missing. Lag as well. But mostly 3rd. Please root me next time.

About my builds. Yea I need to work on them. :neutral: after 1+ years. I am still learning. Nice that you can block beam and other things also.

See Beruge you just made me happy. I going give you an insightful. However. I have not seen you for while... Wait were you inside dc keep 2 days ago? Sigh my memory are bad at times. But anyways I really enjoyed your company even if were considered enemy's. But still think you as a friend. Hope we meet again soon.
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

I read them all.

I also state I am not loyal to anyone. I don't know were I belong. I have no home (In other posts.) However I did enjoy your coment. Made me smiled. Thank you for that. Escpecially the first part :smiley:

In honestly I enjoyed getting killed by you also. To be honest. Your very good in what you do. I give you praise for that. I wanted to ask are you first or third person? If you wanted to know why I always "dance" around while fighting you and others. Is because of third person disagrees with me. I keep missing. Lag as well. But mostly 3rd. Please root me next time.

About my builds. Yea I need to work on them. :neutral: after 1+ years. I am still learning. Nice that you can block beam and other things also.

See Beruge you just made me happy. I going give you an insightful. However. I have not seen you for while... Wait were you inside dc keep 2 days ago? Sigh my memory are bad at times. But anyways I really enjoyed your company even if were considered enemy's. But still think you as a friend. Hope we meet again soon.

I like to meet you as my enemy. And you are correct i have been away for awhile - but i am back to lead my tactical group. I really do enjoy your posts - and your roleplay aspect of the game. I think the community needs more guys like you.

On characters - i think you switch too soon, and never get familiar with your chars.The best way to work is to stick to one for a longer period than you seem to do. I hope we meet on the battlefield soon again
    My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Seratopia
    Seratopia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Your posts are always fun to read. They're different but I personally think they're adorable. Keep being you :)
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey - I found it somewhat confusing and disorganized, but I think that goes a long way in expressing what you are feeling about the whole experience. That's actually a skill to be able to convey such feelings to others.

Sadly, I can't give you any good advice, as in PvP I just stick with AD and pretty much never group.
  • Ryuuhime
    Ryuuhime
    ✭✭✭
    I think I just read a love story! :D

This was entertaining to read, even if very confusing. I too changed to DC (long ago) and never looked back, hope you enjoy playing for the Covenant!
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I read them all.

I like to meet you as my enemy. And you are correct i have been away for awhile - but i am back to lead my tactical group. I really do enjoy your posts - and your roleplay aspect of the game. I think the community needs more guys like you.

On characters - i think you switch too soon, and never get familiar with your chars.The best way to work is to stick to one for a longer period than you seem to do. I hope we meet on the battlefield soon again

If that is your wish to meet me as an enemy. Then I must honor it. :) I am also glad your back to. Makes Scourge a better place. So many I have known. So many I was sad to see go. But Those who remain I am happy to see. Just I am with you.

Thank you for liking my posts and the rest :blush:

You are right about my character situation. I just turned 39 on my DC highelf Templar. But unsure what I want to do. I am usually solo. Somebody just wrote to me that high elf will be good for stamina build also. But I not sure what I be doing. I hope we do meet again soon and looking forward to it :)

However someday I hope Empress Regant Frintiviar (DC level 39 Templar) Will overthrow the Imperial Empress.

Fun fact: Empress Regant Frintiviar is actually based on the Imperial Empress. When before Imperial City came out. I heard about this Empress in Imperial City. I just didn't trust her. So I made up a story about an Empress whose name is Empress Regant Frintiviar. 3 months later. Empress Regant Frintiviar was born as a DC Templar.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/235838/all-hail-her-majesty-empress-regent-frintiviar-please-move-this-if-not-in-right-spot-please
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant wait to see this on Imax!!!
  • Maff
    Maff
    ✭✭✭
    Can't tell if this guy is for real or some super elaborate, highly skilled troll. Could even be some sort of advanced algorithm. Either way I'm glad he/she/it exists and makes posts.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maff wrote: »
    Can't tell if this guy is for real or some super elaborate, highly skilled troll. Could even be some sort of advanced algorithm. Either way I'm glad he/she/it exists and makes posts.

I sure Know one thing. I am not a bot. Bots are not allowed. :wink: Trolls are also friendly. The big hairy kind. As long as you let them be at peace. Not sure if we are thinking about the same Trolls. I am also very glad that I exist and make posts. :smiley:
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My friend, your posts are like a strange drug. They confuse me every time, one way or another.... and yet I always feel the urge to come back.
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • vanillexhope
    vanillexhope
    ✭✭✭
    I actually really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing.
  • Sweetpea704
    Sweetpea704
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fact that you are not "loyal to anyone" is why you don't get group invites. Our guild has had to deal with spies in the past.
  • Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    4days ago. Was my 5th month of being AD. I know most of you might not care. But to me I care.

3 days ago. I have did a race change on my orginal AD Wood Elf DK. To Magicka Dark Elf DK. I felt alright with this change. I however took picture of my orginal AD wood Elf DK So I can make a Stam Nightblade Wood Elf with very same image and name.

2 days ago. I went on DC twice. Telling them I want to help them via zone text chat. I however got no reply. I waited 2 hrs. I then came back DC again to try to help them and they can trust me. Or if not I can prove them to trust me. But no reply. So I went back AD and helped in Scourge PS4 EU. In the afternoon I went towards Glademist. DC was attacking EP resource. I let myself shown. DC came up to me. They not attacked me. they said hi. Some played the lute and stuff. Then sadly I got group Invite. I had to leave and help AD. I left. DC left on there on way.

Later on that 2nd day. I rode all the way to Fort Glademist with my AD. A very long ride. ButI don't mind. Just want to observed DC see how there doing. But EP starting took all resource. I finaly made to Glademist. I snuck by main DC Keep gate. That was when I witnessed 3 EP destroyed themselves. I unsnuck and walked up to them. But npc start to attack me so I ran.

30 minutes later on that very same 2nd day. I was attacking one of EP resource. I was in werewolf form. Ben attacked by one DC. Then DC suddenly quit. We then attacked resource together. That DC wanted me to make ep resource mine. But wasn't sure. It was not why I came. Just to observe DC. But in the end It was decided I claim 2 resources while that DC claim 1.

We both left. I waited on my imperial horse by main Glademist keep gate. For 30 minutes. Then suddenly. As if I was in a Lord of The Rings Movie(giving an example) 7 horseman rushed out. I came on Peaceful Terms. However 7 horseman greeted me with destruction. Not think there pleased to see me and attacking there resource. Which I only attacked EP resources not DC.

I came back again. Stand by 1 DC. Then out rushed those very same 7 DC Horseman. They attack me. While that other DC tried to stop them. I did not fight back. I just let them have me. I didn't mind. My plan was to observe DC. That was my very goal. Like I have did every day but mostly when I battle on my AD. From time to time when I am allowed. I see how DC doing on keeps. Not to good.

So I respawn again. Saw DC was coming this way to other EP Keep. They took lumber mill. Then left to IC. So. I went to Glademist. EP. Was starting to take resource. EP destroyed me. which is fine. Only saw that 1 DC trying to defend keep by self. So I hurried and switched to my level 39 DC. I help defend DC keep.

1 EP was on DC main gate ceiling. I attack that EP. But that DC hold shield up so I stop. That was when I watched a very good duel. Best of all time I believe. I was so amazed at that EP redguard Stam DK. So much damage but very tanky. Was very long dual to watch. Finally duel was over. Both DC and EP won. We all quit for the night. I logged off. But couldn't stop thinking about that dual. That EP Reduard. So amazing.

Yesterday. I couldn't stop thinking about that EP Redguard Stam Tank Still. Kept bothering me. So I decided to make one for myself. I decided to be DC. As I was leveling up. My DC. I come on my AD crafter from time to time. To make stuff for my DC newest hero. Looked at the map. AD is doing really good. DC not so much. Still struggling. AD finally got Emperorship. Even for small while.

In conclusion. I finaly made my Redguard DC DK level 10. Who is now waiting to help DC in Scourge on PS4 EU when I get on. I believe I have made the right choice. Even though it means that I might be forced to attack AD if AD keeps pushing and or Get Emperor. Both I be glad to see. It is time for AD to make there come back. But to also DC to make there comeback as well. But it Is time to for me to join DC again and maybe lead them. If possible. Even though I give praise to EP who helped DC out for the entire month of Scourge PS4 EU Campaign. Thank you EP for helping them out. However DC is still struggling. Therefor I have decided to help DC.

Staaaahhhhhp
  • Prabooo
    Prabooo
    ✭✭✭✭
    56959418.jpg
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    56959418.jpg

Would a B.O.T write back :wink: May I am. Maybe I'm not.... No your right. B.O.T. Best of Tamerial :smiley: again I'm probably not also lol :neutral:
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice story. I like especially the part where you talk about orcs.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Prabooo wrote: »
    56959418.jpg

Would a B.O.T write back :wink: May I am. Maybe I'm not.... No your right. B.O.T. Best of Tamerial :smiley: again I'm probably not also lol :neutral:

*tamriel :)
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭

Have no fear serjustin, we will come!