Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

All Hail Her Majesty Empress Regent Frintiviar! ( Please move this if not in right spot please.)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
"All hail Her Majesty, Empress Regent Frintiviar! May her reign end early! For I grew weary of her false words. May she live happily ever after suffering vacation. May she play with pink fury bunnies. With red gleaming eyes and wicked smile for all eternity. For I spat! For she is a false Empress indeed!"

" Hey! Hey! Wait! What are you doing with me?!" As I was suddenly being pulled by my collar. " It wasn't me! It was the statue over yonder that said it" The guard just rolled her eyes. Thinking I was truly insane. "Yea right. I heard that one before!" She exclaimed "Of you go now" "No!" I cried aloud.

So I turned and looked at the statue. The eyes grew red. The mouth turned to silent laughter. With a sign the statue was holding. That came out of nowhere. Which read. " Mahhaaha!" While the other hand was pointing at itself. as if trying to exclaim, "That's right. Whose the most wicked statue that ever sought to bring misery? I am!"

"No!" I exclaimed with pure misery indeed. Yet trying to fight the guard at same time. The guard stopped and looked. Where I was yelling at. The guard shook her head. Stating the fact to herself that the statue was indeed normal. Then unfortunately the guard had enough and sighed. " You come on now. Prepare for your fate. Even though I don't know what fate will bring you" "O good jolly. She sounds nice" I thought to myself sarcastically" So I just had enough and give in to whatever fate it may be.

I thought this is it for me. Then I looked at the statue for one last time. Then the statue blinked one of it's red wicked gleaming eyes and the statue diapered if it was supposed to.

The End

I was playing Elder Scrolls Online In October of 2015 when I decided to post this in different website for stories. But I decided to put this here as well.
Originally posted October 2, 2015 in (different website) (Not sure if I allowed to post the original link from different website that I posted at) Revised edition December 12, 2015
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Serjustwhy wrote: »
    "All hail Her Majesty, Empress Regent Frintiviar! May her reign end early! For I grew weary of her false words. May she live happily ever after suffering vacation. May she play with pink fury bunnies. With red gleaming eyes and wicked smile for all eternity. For I spat! For she is a false Empress indeed!"

" Hey! Hey! Wait! What are you doing with me?!" As I was suddenly being pulled by my collar. " It wasn't me! It was the statue over yonder that said it" The guard just rolled her eyes. Thinking I was truly insane. "Yea right. I heard that one before!" She exclaimed "Of you go now" "No!" I cried aloud.

So I turned and looked at the statue. The eyes grew red. The mouth turned to silent laughter. With a sign the statue was holding. That came out of nowhere. Which read. " Mahhaaha!" While the other hand was pointing at itself. as if trying to exclaim, "That's right. Whose the most wicked statue that ever sought to bring misery? I am!"

"No!" I exclaimed with pure misery indeed. Yet trying to fight the guard at same time. The guard stopped and looked. Where I was yelling at. The guard shook her head. Stating the fact to herself that the statue was indeed normal. Then unfortunately the guard had enough and sighed. " You come on now. Prepare for your fate. Even though I don't know what fate will bring you" "O good jolly. She sounds nice" I thought to myself sarcastically" So I just had enough and give in to whatever fate it may be.

I thought this is it for me. Then I looked at the statue for one last time. Then the statue blinked one of it's red wicked gleaming eyes and the statue diapered if it was supposed to.

The End

I was playing Elder Scrolls Online In October of 2015 when I decided to post this in different website for stories. But I decided to put this here as well.
    Originally posted October 2, 2015 in (different website) (Not sure if I allowed to post the original link from different website that I posted at) Revised edition December 12, 2015

Blasphemy, by Vorcil of the Dagger.

Prepare for your fate,
    your head will hang from the gates,
    on sight there for all,
    Covenant reign shall be stalled.

Never ever will you gain,
    Imperial allegiance, in self proclaimed fame;
    false kings and false voices,
    meaningless titles that you hoisted.

Red diamonds, white skin,
    White tower, Leyawiin.
    All will be lost,