The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Waiting On Nerf For Fear ..

• LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    The real enemy here is reverb bash.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only problem I have with fear is that it´s a very long delay before the fear takes effect (like over a second,, and no lag or such thing causes this).
  • Bandit1215
    Bandit1215
    ✭✭✭
    I solely play stamsorc and occasionally mDK in PvP, and I never have problems breaking the CC. I think this is more of a L2P issue. You say fear doesn't take any skill to use, yet break free doesn't either. The skill doesn't lag as it is impossible, the SERVERS is lagging. If you think the skill is the issue I assume you mean the animation, but if you were good at PvP I think losing the ability to control your character and inability to cast skills Is a good indiction that you are feared.
    CP 561
    • vSO HM - Completed
    • vAA - Completed
    • vHRC - Completed

• Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I main a mDK. Nightblade is my least favorite class. Fear is fine. Except when I get feared through walls, that is annoying. Otherwise, it is fine.
    PC/EU DC