The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

IC event FAIL - we cannot buy items separately, only in a bundle...

• Isbilen
    Isbilen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to future self: Don't buy any "limited time" items, they will be back.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bedlom wrote: »
    So far it's a fail for me because I cleared molag with a group over 5 times last night and none of us got either the skin or pet.

Took me 6hrs today dude. Scamp was around 15 loots and then skin about 10 after that. It's surviving each zerg bomb in between that's the real issue. Those gankers must be uber rich. I had 11k stones and left with 1.5k. There was about 30 of us there.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bedlom wrote: »
    So far it's a fail for me because I cleared molag with a group over 5 times last night and none of us got either the skin or pet.

only 5? how cute, try over 30 ;)
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    people seem to be forgetting the skin you farm from Molag is not the Mind Shirven skin, its the soul shriven skin. there is no other way to get that unfortunately
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    people seem to be forgetting the skin you farm from Molag is not the Mind Shirven skin, its the soul shriven skin. there is no other way to get that unfortunately

Maybe they were misled by ZOS himself who also seems to not distinguish these two skins - as I wrote here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3311748/#Comment_3311748