The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

IC event FAIL - we cannot buy items separately, only in a bundle...

• biovitalb16_ESO
    biovitalb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it is stated as a bundle, however people are complaining you can't buy items like the skin by itself, since people have already bought the horse when it was only 2,500 crowns in the store. So 5500 crowns for A skin is a complete rip off.
    Options
  • Morimizo
    Morimizo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps for the 3 year anniversary celebration of game release, they will include a new fabulous flying and underwater swimming dragon mount in a special limited bundle, which includes all DLCs, all previous Crown Store items, and 10 Crown crates, for only 100k?

Pure liquid awesomeness, distilled from only the ripest Jazbays on the prime real estate of Kynesgrove Plantation, from the FUTURE.
    Options
  • Aliniel
    Aliniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why are loyal ESO Plus Members being punished? We DO NOT NEED the DLC (some of us already have it and some just keep subscribing)!
    Options
  • SolarCat02
    SolarCat02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because the newer crowd is a more profitable audience? The ones that come, grind, get bored, and leave. Paying money lets people skip some things (less grinding, better grinding locations, getting a mount right away, etc).

People who have played for a while don't provide an influx of cash like. Those who intend to buy DLC and mounts already have in most cases.

There are some exceptions, of course. I am only speaking of the majorities of the demographics.
    Why be normal when you can be better?

Elissandra Ravenwing, Magicka Dragonknight Healer
    Lady Kalila, Stamina Templar DPS
    Stands-in-Danger, Nightblade Saptank
    Zalarah, Stamina Dragonknight DPS
    Options
  • Kildayen
    Kildayen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel ZOS made the right decision with this bundle. If you didn't buy the items separately when they were available, now yo have the option to buy them again. Don't need everything else included in the bundle? Well too bad. You should have gotten it when it was available originally. That's the bonus for buying it when it is first released. I'm glad they did this because I don't want everyone running around with the skin and horse I purchased. Keep up the great work, ZOS!
    Options
  • Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    Dakrana_Thrazvoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tyrion87 wrote: »
    ZOS, that's very lame... it is like a punishment to all of your loyal customers who already bought some of the items included in the bundle and now want only a particular item they previously missed.

Such decision only strengthens your image as a greedy company, not caring about its customers and their satisfaction.

I'm really disappointed cause I won't buy the skin for 5500 crowns for sure since I already purchased the other items.

This is not an IC celebration - this is an IC fail.

I totally agree, I was really disappointed when I saw I can buy only items on 5500 crowns bundle and not separatly. It's just a big punishment if you want to buy one or two items from this bundle. I just miss the skin and spend 5500 crowns for get this is extremely expansive.

Zenimax should consider to sell these items separately soon as possible instead of that.
    Options
  • Edgemoor
    Edgemoor
    ✭✭✭
    SolarCat02 wrote: »
    Edgemoor wrote: »
    Agree it would be much nicer to buy the items seperately. But I checked prices and without the IC DLC the items would cost you 4700 crowns. So you are getting IC for about 800 crowns.

It's a good deal if you don't have the items, not so good for those that bought some of the items seperately.

Individually the items cost:

Mind-shriven skin - 1200 crowns
    Mind-shriven horse - 2200 crowns
    Daedrat - 500 crowns
    5 Crown XP scrolls - 1000 crowns
    Imperial City - 2500 crowns at launch

You can work out if it's worth the crowns. But on another note I suspect this may well be the last time before the crown rng boxes come to buy the skin and horse.

Technically, I would list the Imperial City DLC as 1250, since that is the price it will be while the Bundle is available.

So the total with 50% off the IC DLC is 5250 Crowns.

You are basically paying extra because they are no longer available separately, regardless of how you do the math.

Yes, and because they are highly sort after as well. It would be nice for ZOS to credit some gems for items they already own to spend when the new crown boxes hit the store.
    Edited by Edgemoor on August 29, 2016 6:51PM
    Options
  • cravnbeer
    cravnbeer
    ✭✭✭
    I am really bothered by this. Been ESO+ member and I buy the DLCs when they come out in other words I have owned IC for a year. This feels like a gut punch for be a loyal subscriber.

I should be able to buy the skin separately.
    Options
  • Body_Bagz
    Body_Bagz
    Soul Shriven
    I really feel they should separate these items again for players who have already purchased some of them. I already have the horse and the dlc. I originally thought last year that the skin was the same as the one in the sewers. I found that to be incorrect after it was gone. I want the skin, but 5500 crowns for just a skin is ridiculous. Please help us out, @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone should keep in mind, these items will most likely be coming to a 'lottery box' in the near future... so then you can spend 10x the 'IC set' cost trying to RNG your way to getting them. :(
    Edited by ADarklore on August 29, 2016 7:44PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    Is this a surprise to anybody? ZOS drops a stupidly expensive, poorly thought out insult to the fanbase. Becoming more greedy and activision-like by the minute
    Options
  • spectre303
    spectre303
    ✭✭✭
    You guys remember when we used to get free loyalty rewards? What happened to that company?
    Ebonheart Pact ♦ NA ♦ CP 2230
    Ra'Sta ♦ ♛Sergeant Stadanko ♦ ♛Napolèon Dynamite ♦ Brunhilda the Green ♦ ♛Call me Al ♦ Joe ♦ Stadanko's Ghost
    Jan-Michael Vincent ♦ Mòrty ♦ Redmer ♦ Durban Diesel ♦ ♛ßecky ♦ Stadanko Jr ♦ Lòzen ♦ Guillermo De la Cruz ♦ Gìnger ♦ Rasta ♦ Gozer
    Options
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this kind of *** is why I never bought any dlcs.
    Options
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's just a deal pack... Sorry it wasn't specific to exactly what you needed.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the only problem I had with this is how this impacts getting the DLC bundle when they start being included in the base game. I wanted the horse and the skin, but I wanted to wait on the actual DLC so I could buy them in a bundle. So I am wondering if they will have various bundles maybe? For those that have purchased some but not all of the DLCs? I'm a plus member so I haven't felt the need to actually purchase any of the DLC's yet.

NOT TO MENTION, trying to sell single DLC "bundles" right before they start being included in the base game? What is that all about?
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, the only problem I had with this is how this impacts getting the DLC bundle when they start being included in the base game. I wanted the horse and the skin, but I wanted to wait on the actual DLC so I could buy them in a bundle. So I am wondering if they will have various bundles maybe? For those that have purchased some but not all of the DLCs? I'm a plus member so I haven't felt the need to actually purchase any of the DLC's yet.

NOT TO MENTION, trying to sell single DLC "bundles" right before they start being included in the base game? What is that all about?

Technically, they are NOT going to be included in the base game... you have to buy the Gold Edition to get them included or subscribe to ESO+.
    Edited by ADarklore on August 29, 2016 8:09PM
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
    Options
  • KatzMainTank
    KatzMainTank
    ✭✭✭
    It's okay guys. The pet rat is available for purchase separately. Thank the Gods :|

Seriously though...

I'm glad I'm not the only one disappointed by this so-called "bundle". Why not just go ahead and make Crowns a perishable purchase too? I mean, might as well force people to spend them instead of hording them all in false hopes ZoS will release something sensible.

This isn't a good deal. It's not even a deal, especially if you're subbed. As for the white-knights pulling up details about the "bundle", explain why the pet is indeed available separately for purchase. Why is the Imperial race available for purchase without having bought the Imperial Edition? Why is the bear mount available outside of the Wrothgar DLC? Why did they fix the emote "bug" just to have it monetized with "personalities"? Why is the Hist Guar available to purchase outside the SotH Collector's Bundle? Lastly, does ZoS like you to gag or hum?
    EP - V12 - Crafter
    EP - V1 - Stamina NB
    EP - 49 - Stamina Templar
    EP - 46 - StamSorc
    EP - 24 - ManaBlade
    DC - 26 - StamSorc

PSN: KMT_Drahc
    Left Eye Gang dueling guild recruiter, join us!
    Options
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Folks if you have not figured it out already ZOS cannot do anything right. Why a player would have to purchase the entire bundle especially if they had already purchased the IC DLC at a earlier time is totally ridiculous. However, ZOS is a company that has shown time and time again that they are ignorant and pathetic. That's why I quit playing ESO. I do return to the forums to see if anything has changed for the better to see if it would be worth returning. Of course I see it has not whether the issues be with the Crown Store or game performance.
    Edited by Palidon on August 29, 2016 8:33PM
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Folks if you have not figured it out already ZOS cannot do anything right. Why a player would have to purchase the entire bundle especially if they had already purchased the IC DLC at a earlier time is totally ridiculous. However, ZOS is a company that has shown time and time again that they are ignorant and pathetic.

Well, they're not ignorant, they are a 'for-profit' BUSINESS that is here to make money, not be people's best friends or give stuff away. They probably felt that if they offered previous 'limited edition' items individually again, those who bought them prior would be upset... but if they offered them in a BUNDLE, then if someone really wanted them, they would have to pay a premium for them- as in much more than they were offered originally. Either way, ZOS is here to make a profit, and they have been demonstrating that quite aggressively lately.
    Options
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well right, sorry, badly worded, I've been sick for a couple of weeks. For those of us who obviously already bought the game it isn't included. I just find it kind of interesting with the changes coming up that this happened. I mean on one hand I get it, but it seems weird looking at it from the other side of things.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Options
  • Wow
    Wow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ADarklore wrote: »
    Folks if you have not figured it out already ZOS cannot do anything right. Why a player would have to purchase the entire bundle especially if they had already purchased the IC DLC at a earlier time is totally ridiculous. However, ZOS is a company that has shown time and time again that they are ignorant and pathetic.

Well, they're not ignorant, they are a 'for-profit' BUSINESS that is here to make money, not be people's best friends or give stuff away. They probably felt that if they offered previous 'limited edition' items individually again, those who bought them prior would be upset... but if they offered them in a BUNDLE, then if someone really wanted them, they would have to pay a premium for them- as in much more than they were offered originally. Either way, ZOS is here to make a profit, and they have been demonstrating that quite aggressively lately.

Someone need to tell them that being friendly to customers will yield more money in long terms.

I just can't believe people need to repurchase the whole thing for a full price...

Why can't they do it like Blizzard, bundle prices are dynamic according to stuffs you already own. Now in here it's just punishing your loyal costumers for already bought your stuffs before.
    I'm a Godot Engine and GameMaker enthusiast from the most populated island on earth, Java, Indonesia. Coffee is my staple fuel, and durian is my favourite fruit. I'm currently building a Godot Community site.
    Options
  • Oompuh
    Oompuh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliniel wrote: »
    Why are loyal ESO Plus Members being punished? We DO NOT NEED the DLC (some of us already have it and some just keep subscribing)!

^
    Xbox NA - Oompa
    Khajiit DK Tank
    Founder of Major Aegis
    Main Tank of Dissonant Crusade Uprising Savages
    Options
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow wrote: »
    ADarklore wrote: »

Someone need to tell them that being friendly to customers will yield more money in long terms.

I just can't believe people need to repurchase the whole thing for a full price...

Why can't they do it like Blizzard, bundle prices are dynamic according to stuffs you already own. Now in here it's just punishing your loyal costumers for already bought your stuffs before.

Well here is the thing... they've recently, increasingly, started adopting a PRO-NEW player scheme... which culminates with One Tamriel... which Matt Firor even stated One Tamriel was 'especially for new players'. I think they believe that current and veteran players aren't buying as many things so they want to focus on what NEW players 'don't already have'... sad, but it seems to be true based upon recent decisions.
    Options
  • darkstar2084
    darkstar2084
    ✭✭✭✭
    the game just keeps on getting more cash grabby as times goes on, first the assistant crap $50 then the $40 for thesenche mount so i guess this must be a frigging a bargain to buy the DLC all over again to get the skin and mount . SMH ZOS!!!! the suits need a slap in the face
    Edited by darkstar2084 on August 29, 2016 10:03PM
    Options
  • BlackguardBob
    BlackguardBob
    ✭✭✭
    I bought the DLC when it came out even tho' I didn't have to since I am an ESO + subscriber. To get these rare other items in the bundle I'd have to buy the DLC for a third time!

C'mon ZoS do the right thing.
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Can the items please be separated out? Thank you.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I f*cking sold out. Had been a sub for like 8 months but didn't purchase a single DLC... Decided to get the bundle because yolo. The DLC by itself has no value to me as the day when I stop my sub is the day I'll stop playing as in my opinion its either you support the devs to the max or you don't play the game. That's just how I function though. I only wanted the damn skin and the horse to start with... Then I though well at least I'd have 10 hours of CP grinding to do! I didn't even see they had a pet in there so I guess I'll just put it on because I f*cking paid for it.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
    Options
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    I already got the skin the first time so im stoked, i dont want everyone walking around lookin like me. well played ZOS.
    Options
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Dev tracker is a little quiet, so I'm not expecting a response. At this point, I don't think there's anything they can do. I've begun to accept that we will not be able to get the skin or horse separate from the DLC, and since I have it already, I will not buy it again.

This action won't go unnoticed. I'm adding it to the list of decisions ZOS had made that I don't like. In the long-run, it may or may not drive me to move to a different game. Not like it matters to them anyway, they're mostly focused on new players not the loyal/old ones.
    Options
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This reminds me vaguely of Angry Joe's Corporate Commander. I have to say I really do like that they actually did make a bundle for IC though, its just a shame they didn't individualize the parts like they do normally.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
    Options