The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ICP bundle??

WikileaksEU
WikileaksEU
✭✭✭
Why do you not sell the horse, skin and pet seperate or in its own bundle? why do I have to pay the DLC too for the cosmetic items. I'm an ESO plus member. I don't need the DLC.
  • andreasranasen
    andreasranasen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ^ what we all been thinking
    #VMATOKENSYSTEM #WEAPONDYE #TRAITCHANGE #CROWNCRATELOVER
    • Alliance/Platform: Aldemerii - PS4/NA - CP 800+
    • Mag Sorc: Arya Rosendahl - Altmer - Highelf
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I support players being able to buy the IC cosmetic items separately from the bundle ...

I don't support another complaint thread about it.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 30, 2016 7:15AM
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No I'm guessing people have bought the bundle to get the skin and horse are you going to ask Zos to refund them just so you can get the items you want
  • stevepdodson_ESO888
    stevepdodson_ESO888
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    because they want to put it in the "gamble boxes" to get even more money out of you
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is already a complaint thread about them even bringing back these previously 'limited time only' items... but the way ZOS justifies doing so is by ONLY offering them in a bundle. So if you want these items, you have to pay a lot more than those who purchased them originally.
    CP: 1965 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****