Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Performance Issues on Console

• masachan51
    masachan51
    Soul Shriven
    yeah this game is pretty much unplayable. Loading screens every few steps, invisible npcs etc. Fix it or im moving on to something else! lmao
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    masachan51 wrote: »
    yeah this game is pretty much unplayable. Loading screens every few steps, invisible npcs etc. Fix it or im moving on to something else! lmao

Have you tried reducing the number of active quests in your log? I finished off 10 or so without taking on new ones and I'm not down to about 6 quests and I rarely get load screens, in fact they are rare now.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing is, this "abandon quests" workaround has been going on for a few weeks. We're well past the point of having to jury-rig a fix for this ourselves, as paying customers. If this isn't fixed by the time Update 11 drops next week, then I'm officially done with this game. No Man's Sky, here I come.
  • Dond006
    Dond006
    ✭✭
    Same old terrible eso ps4 gaming experience. I've worked hard, spent time and money getting my characters to end game level only to have so much lag and kicks, I can't reliably do any trials, vma or even hand in my writs.

Today my gaming experience was awful - Crypts of Hearts had same invisible npcs killing me, etc......

The same for me. I'm a french player and have NO ANSWER on french technical support forum. Do you guys even care for non uk players ?.....If you don't, well, those players won't care for your game either.....

PS : group finder is still bugged. The replacement of a member doesn't work at all.
  • Dond006
    Dond006
    ✭✭
    Deleted 15 quests and performance improved a lot

Deleted all the quests and the game and performance improved even more, but didn't have a reason to play anymore......
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    I've just been doing repeatable daily quests and farming for mats to craft my end game gear.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testing this when I get home. It had better be fixed.................

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3265747/#Comment_3265747

• Fixed an issue where you could encounter random loading screens or low framerate while adventuring throughout Tamriel.
    • Fixed an issue where some NPCs or fixtures could take a long time to load in.
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3265747/#Comment_3265747

• Fixed an issue where you could encounter random loading screens or low framerate while adventuring throughout Tamriel.

I'll be checking it out tonight as well.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Stampede no longer works in PvP. At least 90% of the time.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Check, empowering chains don't work either. In other words I have no longer any functional gap closer.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Dragon fire scale also broken, getting hit by poision injection while wings are up. Wings where bugged before but now they are completely broken.
  • ESYLD
    ESYLD
    Soul Shriven
    Screen Adjustments are broken since the Hist patch. It doesn't save settings.
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭
    ESYLD wrote: »

I noticed I had to change that when I first logged in. Does this happen every time or just the first time after downloading the patch?

As for general performance, much improved with the new patch. Very satisfied with that.
  • ESYLD
    ESYLD
    Soul Shriven

I noticed I had to change that when I first logged in. Does this happen every time or just the first time after downloading the patch?

As for general performance, much improved with the new patch. Very satisfied with that.

Everytime. It never saves the selected size.
  • ESYLD
    ESYLD
    Soul Shriven
    Edit: Double post.
    Edited by ESYLD on August 19, 2016 11:49AM
  • Cerbolt
    Cerbolt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dusted off my sorc for a bit of pvp today and I noticed that dragon fire scales aren't reflecting my crystal frags properly. I've thrown a lot at them and they've only reflected one so far. I'm guessing this isn't intentional?
    Edited by Cerbolt on August 17, 2016 6:35PM
    AD - For the Queen!
    PSEU: Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade | Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Magplar | Ra'ban - Khajiit MagDK | Gaelhwen - Bosmer Stamden

PCEU: Kazhran - Khajiit Stamsorc | Khahan-ra - Khajiit Stamplar | Relaryn - Altmer Vampblade
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Wings are broken, they are completely useless at the moment. The where bugged before the patch, now they are useless.
  • MIZRETH
    MIZRETH
    ✭✭
    FYI: There is NO AREA CHAT in SHADOWFEN (NA) since SotH DLC. I have tried fast travel, traveling to someone on the roster, and riding into Shadowfen from Deshaan and nothing fixes it.
    Edited by MIZRETH on August 18, 2016 8:34AM
    MIZRETH
    The Dollar Tree Guild
    XBOX SERIES X

• Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭

Loaded the game up last night and all of my settings and options were exactly as I saved them the day before. Not sure what's happening to you :/
  • ESYLD
    ESYLD
    Soul Shriven

Loaded the game up last night and all of my settings and options were exactly as I saved them the day before. Not sure what's happening to you :/

You're very lucky then or are playing on a low resolution display. Spoke to several guild members last night and they are having the same issue since the update. Also tried deleting the game save and it still does not save screen adjustments.
  • vivisectvib16_ESO
    vivisectvib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Happy to report that all of my issues have been fixed. Good on you ZOS. I won't be spending any money in the Crown Store any time soon, but I am glad that I'm actually able to play AND enjoy this game again. Cheers!
  • Natetendo83
    Natetendo83
    ✭✭

You're very lucky then or are playing on a low resolution display. Spoke to several guild members last night and they are having the same issue since the update. Also tried deleting the game save and it still does not save screen adjustments.

I'm playing on a standard HDTV that runs 1080p so I'm not sure why that would have anything to do with it. Are you playing on a PC monitor or something?
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    hi after today's maintenance i've noticed a serious drop in performance when in combat
    ability's lagging , no animations but effect and latency as the target wasn't there where i was hitting anymore since a few secs ago , looting body's goes the subject is to far away message

i've deleted again a few more quest from my log (wish is already very inconvenient ) rebooted the whoola bwoolahs again
    but no difference at all

to be clear this is ONLY in combat and it's quit unplayable for me atm

thank's in advance for looking into this issue dev's
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hi after today's maintenance i've noticed a serious drop in performance when in combat
    ability's lagging , no animations but effect and latency as the target wasn't there where i was hitting anymore since a few secs ago , looting body's goes the subject is to far away message

i've deleted again a few more quest from my log (wish is already very inconvenient ) rebooted the whoola bwoolahs again
    but no difference at all

Dlete any dungeon related quests they r the bugged ones , more specific the volenfel and darkshade caverns :)
  • Jackpoe
    Jackpoe
    Problem still persists. Silhouette players, missing npcs, sound cuts in and out or lags behind, endless random load screens, invisible mobs, crashes, unnecessary inactivity boots, etc.etc. the game is simply unplayable. Oh, and just in case the support team is unaware, I pay for this product. If you hired me to fix your home and I instead deficated on your pillow I wouldn't expect you to pay me for it, I would most likely compensate you for the trouble. Please fix this. It's kind of your job.
    Edited by Jackpoe on August 27, 2016 3:16AM
  • komodozermike
    komodozermike
    ✭✭
    I too have silhouette players. Lasts several seconds anytime I come out of a wayshrine. But either than that, game runs pretty smoothly for me on PS4 NA ever since I started playing about 2 months ago.
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    PvP performance is still as it was, totally ***. When can we expect even some minor improvements?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Really ZOS? You have a filter in place for words like ***, ***, *** and ***? Wow... you guys really have your priorities straight.
  • AnthragonVangor
    It makes me sad that the first post is from June...and we have almost September knocking on the door. I had those problems when TESO came out on PS4 and stopped playing for more than 6 months... it is disappointing me that a MMO can't handle many people and that the solution is "stay out of that area".

This hint is so hilarious like the "switch the power on of your console, when NPC don't appear". If I woul come with this kind of solution more than two times and nothing is solved what do you think how long I would keep my job? And I bet those "issues" are solved not because the trouble has been solved by working on, it is because some of the players leave for a few weeks and the servers don't have that "massive player" problems, once they return then it is - of course - because we have to check our internet connection.

C'mon Zenimax don't treat us like idiots as if we are the reason of the problem.

A MMORPG that can't handle massive players...guys, using this "product" is like having a fire-extinguisher that can't stop a fire.
  • DPG76
    DPG76
    ✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »

but no difference at all

Dlete any dungeon related quests they r the bugged ones , more specific the volenfel and darkshade caverns :)

Thank'sfor your advice , i just rage quitted again because of latency in combat , one sec they suddenly appear (npc) next 2 secs nothing happens then the following moment they're all over me and nearly killed me before i realize .

crafting tables , the same you deconstrut something and nearly 2 secs later i have an effect

some places can't mount even outside of combat , looting no direct interaction with x button

all this is very arwfull and its a come and go with these problems in this game i'm sorry to add ..
    ow, i forgot to tell about how unplayable Cyrodiil is again after your pvp ''improvements"