The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Game Performance Issues on Console

• QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While we’re continuing to work on the issues mentioned on the first page of this thread, we do have a temporary workaround we’d like you to try. If you are experiencing random loading screens or invisible monsters/NPCs specifically, please try abandoning one quest at a time until the issue no longer persists. We understand this isn’t ideal, but have found this to help alleviate the problem. A more permanent fix will be included in a future patch, and we’re continuing to work on fixes for the other issues including crashing to the dashboard. Thanks for your continued patience.

Getting these again since last night... I thought this was fixed?

More strain from HOMESTEAD and FESTIVAL?
  • JohnDoggett
    JohnDoggett
    ✭✭
    While we’re continuing to work on the issues mentioned on the first page of this thread, we do have a temporary workaround we’d like you to try. If you are experiencing random loading screens or invisible monsters/NPCs specifically, please try abandoning one quest at a time until the issue no longer persists. We understand this isn’t ideal, but have found this to help alleviate the problem. A more permanent fix will be included in a future patch, and we’re continuing to work on fixes for the other issues including crashing to the dashboard. Thanks for your continued patience.

Getting these again since last night... I thought this was fixed?

More strain from HOMESTEAD and FESTIVAL?

The issue is more than just bugs. In all my time on these threads, I have never seen ZOS announce they are installing more servers and creating more instances to limit the number of players in a session. I am on PS4 and I get black silhouettes when I appear at every wayshrine, Belkarth in Craglorn is a known bad one for me.
    The server workload is just too intense and the game has probably been a better success for ZOS than they catered for, the current quantity of servers is simply too low.

ZOS, for christ sake tweaking this game forever will only go one step forward and two back and makes for increasingly messy coding! You need to purchase more servers, it is not rocket science, the more servers the less workload, the smoother gaming experience to the player, less lag and better framerate. Also importantly limit number of players in a PVP session.
    With the curent amount of players in ESO worldwide on EU and NA, framerates and lag will never get better unless ZOS address the above issues.

I also now get certain random ground textures not snapping in to full res. They stay as a large blurred irregular shaped lumps with no rendering at all. It looks like walking on smooth glass. Horrible to look at and does not rectify itself either.

ZOS must be making a fortune from DLC, start spending a little of it for the fans, without us you would be nothing. Please don't join the trend of greedy companies, once they have what they want sod the rest.

I eagerly await ZOS to announce new server upgrades to EU and NA.
    PS4 at present is awful.
    I have a perfect stable connection at 39mb down 9mb up 10ms ping, low bufferbloat and perfect packet loss at 0% 200 packets.
    Even with this ESO is bad.

The gameplay issues in the game are 100% ZOS.
    ZOS currently have it all, if it's to stay that way they should seriously invest or I can see the whole thing going *** up in a year or so.
    People only take so much before they realise they have had enough.
    Its a great game be a shame to lose it.
    Everything gets outdated eventually but with the work put into this so far server issues need addressing, no joke now lets get serious!
  • Paha_Vaatturi
    Paha_Vaatturi
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 Pro and SSD. No black characters and map loads quickly.

Maw of Lorkhaj is super unstable though. 3-7 players drop out before twins on every run. Twins don't always have the hat colour mechanics working. Final boss turns invisible for some players once in a while. For runners, there seems to be invisible walls in the air.. can't jump over the gap with full stamina (the first gap on the right)

Also Help Ra is still pain. Either of the second bosses glitches pretty much always unless you don't wipe at all. And it is really hard to learn how not to wipe with new guild members, if they only get to try once per run.

Last time we had the vAA final boss to glitch so that the first 2 axes never spawned. It was easy run for the tank.
  • Cr4p0w3
    Cr4p0w3
    ✭✭
    Experiencing lots of lag on PS4 NA server since last monday.

Other games are working just fine.

I'm playing from Brazil so I'm used to have a little latency, but the last days are being unbearable.