The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Ideas for Vergil character (DmC) please!

mistermutiny89
mistermutiny89
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi guys,

So about 6 months ago I threw a tantrum at ESO after spending 1,500 hours making 7 vet characters due to many reasons but I've returned as the game market is pretty dead at the moment. This time round I just want to enjoy myself and play single player as much as possible in a role playing sort of way.

My favourite character from the DmC universe is Vergil. But I need opinions on what class I should be and race if possible.

I'm not going to min/max with him but he needs to be tough enough to solo most things except vet dungeons of course. He has to look quite human so Breton/Imperial seems like my best bet. Also as there are no magic weapons other than staves I'm going to have to go stamina.

Vergil is all about deception so nightblade feels like the right way to go but I've played that class to death. Templar I've never done Stam. Stam sorcs are fun but a *** to level. Dragon knight could be akin to devil trigger but I'm not great with Stam dragon knights, dots bore me.

Anyway some constructive feedback will really help with making him. Thanks!
Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
XB1 EU
EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka NB; the most fun character to play PvE, most survivable, most utility skills and weirdist combinations.

I never understood the point of making several characters, I would rather put all my sweetrolls into one basket then split them equally among a bunch of different characters.

Unless you're some sort of prodigy @Sypher playing the game full time professionally, then you'll never be able to keep up and maintain a normal life.

With one character, at least you can fully invest your RP, PVP, PvE, trials, achievements and farming time into one character.

That being said, I do maintain my other 7 characters, but only for hirlings and extra bank space.

- vorcil
  • mistermutiny89
    mistermutiny89
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vorcil wrote: »
    Magicka NB; the most fun character to play PvE, most survivable, most utility skills and weirdist combinations.

I never understood the point of making several characters, I would rather put all my sweetrolls into one basket then split them equally among a bunch of different characters.

Unless you're some sort of prodigy @Sypher playing the game full time professionally, then you'll never be able to keep up and maintain a normal life.

With one character, at least you can fully invest your RP, PVP, PvE, trials, achievements and farming time into one character.

That being said, I do maintain my other 7 characters, but only for hirlings and extra bank space.

- vorcil

I was more after ideas for recreating Vergil as a character in ESO. Hence why I placed this in role playing.

Thanks so much for replying though! I created and got all my characters up to vet rank as I was a massive crafter and made at least $100,000 from writ rewards and trading every day or two but then ZoS did more stealth nerfs and the market got flooded etc so I stopped ESO for quite some time. Actually threw the disc out haha.

But it was on special this week for $20 and my insomnia is ever still present and I'd just finished the DmC reboot for the 8th time and wanted to bring Vergil into the ESO universe.

I've got him as an Imperial Stam Sorc (imperial so he isn't so squishy and I won't have to worry about health glyphs on his armour later) but my main and first is a magicka nb and you are right the nb is perfect for sustain, self heal, stealth etc etc. But I think for Vergil he needs a sword or two and blue stuff coming out of him like in DmC haha so Stam sorc it is.

Really wish I could edit his face, I'd pay crowns to do so. He looks like he's had one too many Botox injections haha.

Thanks again!
    I'll craft with my original and try to make Vergil my new main.
    Edited by mistermutiny89 on January 11, 2016 6:08PM
    Guild Leader : Defenders Of Miley
    XB1 EU
    EP | VR16 Breton NB -mistermutiny
    AD | VR16 Dunmer DK - Grigori
    AD | VR16 Altmer Sorcerer - Isvoleet
    AD | VR16 Imperial DK - Leonidas
    AD | VR16 Bosmer NB - Hood
    AD | VR16 Breton Templar - Dante
    AD | VR16 Redguard Sorcerer - Raiden
    AD | VR7 Khajiit Templar - Ike'ilyew
    DC | 160 Breton NB - Vergil

"Hmmm... Very convincing.. Does the illusion apply to.. Everywhere? Perhaps this one should have a moment alone in private to double check" - Razum'Dar
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although I really want to make him taller.I'm playing as Vergil,as well. I went with Mag Sorc, and Breton .
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.