The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

ALL MOTIFS UPDATED LIST

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'm confused by your numbering. Both Ebony and Dark Brotherhood are listed as #36, and both Celestial and Order of the Hour are listed as #40. Also #38 and #41 are missing.

A few motifs listed actually have identical numbers. The reason for this is because much of the information I often place here is datamined.

This means that minor details like motif numbers may not be finalized on styles we haven't seen in-game.

Before Dark Brotherhood and Order of the Hour were even shown off (in the Dark Brothehood patch), datamining revealed Celestial to be #40 and Ebony to be #36. Clearly turned out to be incorrect :/

My guess is that ZOS planned to release them sooner, but held off. Both Celestial and Ebony will release eventually but with different motif numbers.

As for #38 and #41...... no one knows yet :| Maybe I should give them a "?" instead...
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***** Also want to add that I'm working on adding the female categories!

It is difficult to sort through when editing so the process is taking really long and I haven't had time for it.

I recommend all of you reading this to "quote" my main post so you can see how much writing there is for yourself! It's crazy :D
  • makreth
    makreth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assasin's league motif : Shoulders

dropped for me by regular mob near the boss*, so apparently even normal mobs have a low % to drop a motif in delves.

* Garlas Area delve.
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing write-up, thank you so much!
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    ***** Also want to add that I'm working on adding the female categories!

It is difficult to sort through when editing so the process is taking really long and I haven't had time for it.

I recommend all of you reading this to "quote" my main post so you can see how much writing there is for yourself! It's crazy :D

Thank you for beginning the tedious process of adding female armor images. It's MUCH appreciated for someone who has only one token male character. :)
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    I'm confused by your numbering. Both Ebony and Dark Brotherhood are listed as #36, and both Celestial and Order of the Hour are listed as #40. Also #38 and #41 are missing.

A few motifs listed actually have identical numbers. The reason for this is because much of the information I often place here is datamined.

This means that minor details like motif numbers may not be finalized on styles we haven't seen in-game.

Before Dark Brotherhood and Order of the Hour were even shown off (in the Dark Brothehood patch), datamining revealed Celestial to be #40 and Ebony to be #36. Clearly turned out to be incorrect :/

My guess is that ZOS planned to release them sooner, but held off. Both Celestial and Ebony will release eventually but with different motif numbers.

As for #38 and #41...... no one knows yet :| Maybe I should give them a "?" instead...

Got it...so DB and OotH are #36 and #40 respectively. Thanks for the clarification!
  • CometStrike
    CometStrike
    ✭✭
    Btw, a comment on Motif 21: Ancient Orc
    In your list it says the chapters drop from Wrothgar delve bosses, while in reality they can be obtained in the public dungeons. From the patch notes of Orsinium:
    Ancient Orc Crafting Motif

The pages of the Ancient Orc Crafting Motif are split between the enemies in Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft, with each Public Dungeon having the chapters that the other does not. Defeating these foes will rarely grant a chapter of the Motif – or, if one proves exceptionally lucky, the entire Motif book.
    PC/EU (AD)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, a comment on Motif 21: Ancient Orc
    In your list it says the chapters drop from Wrothgar delve bosses, while in reality they can be obtained in the public dungeons. From the patch notes of Orsinium:
    Ancient Orc Crafting Motif

The pages of the Ancient Orc Crafting Motif are split between the enemies in Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft, with each Public Dungeon having the chapters that the other does not. Defeating these foes will rarely grant a chapter of the Motif – or, if one proves exceptionally lucky, the entire Motif book.

Good catch. Thank you!
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Will have a big update for this thread ready ASAP. Patch 2.6 (One Tamriel) changed a lot of stuff.

MY PREDICTIONS FOR THE 16 NEW MONSTER SETS WAS 100% ACCURATE :smiley:
  • themotherconfessor25
    wish the photos were more thorough
    IGN: GlitterGirl25
    Twitter

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wish the photos were more thorough

My pics come from ESO Fashion.

The point of this thread is consolidate every single motif into one place for easy viewing on the Forums. Also looks great on Mobile :)

I also have listed the style of every Set and where to aquire the craftable motifs. It's a ton of awesome info in one massive post.

I recommend going over to ESO Fashion if you want to find the much more in-depth (all angle) pics of each style.
    Edited by Vaoh on September 4, 2016 2:53AM
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Based on the PTS (2.6.0)
    Celestial is 41
    Draugr 37
    Order of the Hour 40

Yokudan appears to be missing.
    Edited by BenevolentBowd on September 4, 2016 8:38AM
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    For interested people, I have compiled a huge site referencing all items (piece by piece) in every style both crafted and uncrafted (not yet complete but almost)

you can access it here : http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu

I should upload Hollowjack (motif 42) Grim Harlequin (motif 43) as well as Celestial (motif 41)
    Yokudan is already provided (not the weapons alas...)

Draugr motif was not provided for testing alas on pts...

There is also a new style named "Crown Crafting motif : Frostcaster" (it is motif 46) as well as Morag Tong (motif 30) and Skinchanger (motif 31)
    I have no idea what it looks like because though I read the books, they are not available on crafting workstations lol

Also :
    - Hollowjack is (Halloween) "Witches Day" holiday event style
    - Skinchanger is (New Year's Eve?) "New Life Festival" event style... which lets me wonder if it is really the Hircine veneer motif...)
    - Grim Harlequin seems to be linked to a "Fool / Sheogorath" event, certainly Easter

as a little shortcut here is the link to my site for all the 16 new masks, I have uploaded them already :smile:

all 16 new masks

and if you like belts, and to get an idea on what my site is all about , click here

(NB : please note the site is not yet complete and I work alone on this, all screenshots are from my own character... I've been building it for months... I don't wan't to be in concurence with eso-fashion my site is on a completly different objective but I want to have each and every single item style referenced) I hope you enjoy your visit ! don't hesitate to make your own research based on the side menu check boxes :)
    Edited by Llogwey on September 4, 2016 2:21PM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Llogwey wrote: »
    For interested people, I have compiled a huge site referencing all items (piece by piece) in every style both crafted and uncrafted (not yet complete but almost)

you can access it here : http://eso-styles.faerylands.eu

I should upload Hollowjack (motif 42) Grim Harlequin (motif 43) as well as Celestial (motif 41)
    Yokudan is already provided (not the weapons alas...)

Draugr motif was not provided for testing alas on pts...

There is also a new style named "Crown Crafting motif : Frostcaster" (it is motif 46) as well as Morag Tong (motif 30) and Skinchanger (motif 31)
    I have no idea what it looks like because though I read the books, they are not available on crafting workstations lol

Also :
    - Hollowjack is (Halloween) "Witches Day" holiday event style
    - Skinchanger is (New Year's Eve?) "New Life Festival" event style... which lets me wonder if it is really the Hircine veneer motif...)
    - Grim Harlequin seems to be linked to a "Fool / Sheogorath" event, certainly Easter

as a little shortcut here is the link to my site for all the 16 new masks, I have uploaded them already :smile:

all 16 new masks

and if you like belts, and to get an idea on what my site is all about , click here

(NB : please note the site is not yet complete and I work alone on this, all screenshots are from my own character... I've been building it for months... I don't wan't to be in concurence with eso-fashion my site is on a completly different objective but I want to have each and every single item style referenced) I hope you enjoy your visit ! don't hesitate to make your own research based on the side menu check boxes :)

^^^^^ Check out the link everyone! It's beautiful! :open_mouth:
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    for those interested in the Hollowjack and Grim Harlequin motifs, here they are (you can add filters in the sidemenu to select what you want to display precisely)

Hollowjack armors (motif 42)
    for weapons : here

Grim Harlequin armors(motif 43)
    for weapons : here

I personnaly LOVE the Grim Harlequin shield :)
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_AlanG
    @ZOS_AntonioP
    @ZOS_CoriJ

Hit the character limit! Need access to a post I can edit underneath my first (main) post so I can continue my Updates!

I need to fix my list asap. Monster sets are being deleted from the bottom. Cannot add anything until I gain access to that second post!

If this post is moved, I can Edit my text to remove what is currently written and easily use it to continue the list.

Problem solved. Awesome Forum mods!

Thank you!
    Edited by Vaoh on September 9, 2016 7:20PM
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    In case you don't know this page, I'd like to redirect you to it : http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Draugr_Style
    (well that's how I reached it but it's not only about draugr)

this page references a LOT more motifs still not ingame but gives insight on the aspect of items for a given sets in your inventory

From this page you clearly can see that the "Savior's Hide" armor style is definitly NOT the Skinchanger (motif 31) style which is linked there, in all three armor weights. I'll have to change this on my site :/

You also can see there are supposedly items for Emperor, Mannimarco, Titanborn, Abnur Tharn's sets which are only costumes so far
    but also new aspects for all three armor weights of Worm's Cult as well as Ebony ... quite interesting

There are also all the item pieces from the Morag Tong style, Lich Style (apparently there could be 8 armor pieces for Lich set including a jerkin ! )

well this is a great source of visual info, though only from an inventory point of view....

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In case you don't know this page, I'd like to redirect you to it : http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Draugr_Style
    (well that's how I reached it but it's not only about draugr)

this page references a LOT more motifs still not ingame but gives insight on the aspect of items for a given sets in your inventory

From this page you clearly can see that the "Savior's Hide" armor style is definitly NOT the Skinchanger (motif 31) style which is linked there, in all three armor weights. I'll have to change this on my site :/

You also can see there are supposedly items for Emperor, Mannimarco, Titanborn, Abnur Tharn's sets which are only costumes so far
    but also new aspects for all three armor weights of Worm's Cult as well as Ebony ... quite interesting

There are also all the item pieces from the Morag Tong style, Lich Style (apparently there could be 8 armor pieces for Lich set including a jerkin ! )

well this is a great source of visual info, though only from an inventory point of view....

Yeah I noticed this all too! :smiley: So much great stuff.

I've hit the character limit though, and am waiting on ZOS to allow me to move a second post right below my main post to continue updating my list. Currently unable to update further without erasing whatever is at the bottom :(
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    well maybe we could contact @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_GinaBruno to help us in PTS to get all the styles for this work of referencing all styles and provide us the celestial, draugr and yokeda in the Trademan bundle, and also allow the crafting workstation to craft the new motifs they provided (skinchanger, morag tong, frostcaster)

All of this for the honorable goal of getting pictures for an "offline" wardrobe :) nothing else
  • Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    This is awesome! Thank you for your time and work on this.
    Drevick Val'Varren
    Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
    CP 300ish
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well maybe we could contact @ZOS_JessicaFolsom or @ZOS_GinaBruno to help us in PTS to get all the styles for this work of referencing all styles and provide us the celestial, draugr and yokeda in the Trademan bundle, and also allow the crafting workstation to craft the new motifs they provided (skinchanger, morag tong, frostcaster)

All of this for the honorable goal of getting pictures for an "offline" wardrobe :) nothing else

I can very much get behind this! :smile:
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    Vaoh's opening post has gotten so long it's hit the cap. To ensure plenty of room to expand this, we've removed a few posts between the OP and Vaoh's first response, so this can spill over. Conveniently, they now have the first three posts in this thread, so there is plenty of room to show off motifs!
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    thanks a lot @ZOS_AlanG , I suppose you did not have time to check the eso-styles "comparator" I built ? There are also items that need to be corrected I don't know if a dev is in charge for that

- Dark Brotherhood heavy and medium belts are inexistant (there is only "skin" when you put them on, no item)
    - Ancient Elf second-tier weapons only have a different style for staff, the other weapons share same aspect with tier-one (this is the only motif which has three-tier aspects weapons to have this problem)
    - Dro-m'Athra style, Yokudan, Celestial, Draugr, Akaviri, Pact, Covenant, Dominion and many other styles are not provided in the tradeskill all-motif bundle, though available at the station...
    - On the opposite, Skinchanger, Morag Tong and Stalhrim Frostcaster are given but not craftable on the station (actually skinchanger is given twice)
    - Iceheart monster set is not provided in the monster set bag (actually the bag exists but inside there are Chokethorn items, not Iceheart)

I'd really like to be able to test all pieces one by one, but at the moment on PTS it is very hard. Well this is Vaoh's topic maybe I should start another, similar to the eideteic memory one referencing problems with unavailable books :)

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey folks, I thought better to create my own topic to talk about my site instead of using Vaoh's post for that :)

I've updated many things on my site, found the Iceheart monster mask and also took screens of all the Frostcaster style !
    (alas skinchanger style is bugged in PTS and appears as breton... it'll have to wait)

here you go in this topic if you want :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/291172/brand-new-motifs-dedicated-website-thousands-of-pictures/p1?new=1

• Llogwey
    Llogwey
    ✭✭✭✭
    I provide the pics directly here for Stalhrim Frostcaster which I just uploaded to my site :smile:

Heavy Full Set
    Frostcaster-Heavy-Set-man-front.png

Medium Full Set
    Frostcaster-Medium-Set-man-front.png

Light Full set (jerkin)
    Frostcaster-Light-Set-man-front.png

Light Full set (robe)
    Frostcaster-Light-Robe-Set-man-front.png

and also the Iceheart monster set here
    Iceheart-Set-front.png
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Updated*** :smiley: Very busy lately so it took awhile.

Anyway, I added:
    • Frostcaster and Ebony to the numbered motifs
    • Pics for Frostcaster, Hallowjack, Grim Harlequin, Minotaur, Order of the Hour, Dark Brotherhood, Dro-m'Athra and more. Nealry all of the categories are now finished!
    • Robe light armor pics (alongside the existing Shirt light armor pics) to every finished style.
    • Female pics for nearly all styles, doubling the size of the list in terms of content.
    • Pics for the 16 new monster sets
    • How to obtain the Draugr, Hallowjack, Yokudan, and Celestial motifs
    • Theories (99% positive what I wrote is going to be correct) on how we will obtain Ebony, Morag Tong, Grim Harlequin, Kothringi, Mazzatun, and Frostcaster
    • All of the new overland/dungeon sets in One Tamriel to the listed motif styles

Still making minor tweaks to the list! Hope it helps! I've taken into consideration adding weapons as well :)
    Edited by Vaoh on September 18, 2016 2:50AM
  • Drevick
    Drevick
    ✭✭
    Tremorscale is the wrong picture
    Drevick Val'Varren
    Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade
    CP 300ish
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drevick wrote: »
    Tremorscale is the wrong picture
    Fixed. Thank you!
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I provide the pics directly here for Stalhrim Frostcaster which I just uploaded to my site :smile:

Heavy Full Set
    Frostcaster-Heavy-Set-man-front.png
    It doesn't look too epic for me, definitely not even close to the original icy look from Morrowind Bloodmoon:

BM-item-Ice_Armor_Male.jpg
    BM-item-Ice_Armor_Female.jpg

PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ***Another Update - Cleaned up and color coded my Motif List. Should be much easier to look at now.

Added a Legend to the bottom to understand the colors. This list is coming together very nicely. Only thing left to do is consider whether or not weapons are worth adding to each motif!
    Edited by Vaoh on September 18, 2016 10:29AM