The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Guild to Join

Mkoenen09
Mkoenen09
Soul Shriven
Hello -

I played the game when it first came out, lost interest for a bit and have recently gotten back into it. My husband and I love the game but can never seem to find good groups with mature/relaxed players. We have only been able to play a few normal dungeons and have yet to play any of the higher end content. I'd really like to find a guild that doesn't mind showing other players the ropes in dungeons/trials and potentially, also has an avid interest in PvP. We're both in our late 20's, super chill and quick learners. Let me know if your guild could be a good fit for us. Thanks!

Edit: I should add that we have our primary characters in EP and another in AD.
Edited by Mkoenen09 on August 17, 2016 6:26AM
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Mkoenen09 wrote: »
    Hello -

I played the game when it first came out, lost interest for a bit and have recently gotten back into it. My husband and I love the game but can never seem to find good groups with mature/relaxed players. We have only been able to play a few normal dungeons and have yet to play any of the higher end content. I'd really like to find a guild that doesn't mind showing other players the ropes in dungeons/trials and potentially, also has an avid interest in PvP. We're both in our late 20's, super chill and quick learners. Let me know if your guild could be a good fit for us. Thanks!

@Mkoenen09 Wretched Legion is always looking for new members. Our guild is mainly AD however we do have multiple members who have characters in different alliances. We have weekly Trial and PVP events. We run dungeons daily and there is always someone on to run with. We enjoy helping other people, and if this sounds like a guild you are interested in let me know and we will get you all an invite.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    Hello -

http://dameltingpot.com/groups/da-melting-pot-elder-scrolls-online/

Howzit going. This is our Ohana information. Let me know if this would be of interest to both you and your husband. We have a lot of couples in our family that play together.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The et'Ada of Nirn will always welcome you.
  • Mkoenen09
    Mkoenen09
    Soul Shriven
    @phidonk526 Your guild sounds great! However, I am concerned we would be stuck in the same situation if most of your players are AD. I know that changes with One Tamriel, but we'd be in another tight spot until the fall it seems like :/.

@Abunai_808 I am definitely interested in Da Melting Pot as we are currently living on the islands and finding people to play with in the same time zone is hard. I read your page and understand what you request of your Ohana. Can you shoot us an invite?

My GT is: SpicyKitten09

My husbands: B0B TheBetrayer (the "o" in Bob is a zero)

Thank you all for responding! I appreciate you taking the time :)
  • Abunai_808
    Abunai_808
    ✭✭
    @phidonk526 Your guild sounds great! However, I am concerned we would be stuck in the same situation if most of your players are AD. I know that changes with One Tamriel, but we'd be in another tight spot until the fall it seems like :/.

@Abunai_808 I am definitely interested in Da Melting Pot as we are currently living on the islands and finding people to play with in the same time zone is hard. I read your page and understand what you request of your Ohana. Can you shoot us an invite?

My GT is: SpicyKitten09

My husbands: B0B TheBetrayer (the "o" in Bob is a zero)

Thank you all for responding! I appreciate you taking the time :)

Ok. I'm at the doctors atm. I'll get you an invite asap.
    Da Melting Pot [DmP]
    FFXIV Midgardsormr

Hawaiian Kanak Attack [HKA]
    FFXI Lakshmi
  • Ghostxgal
    Ghostxgal
    Guild Recruiting! Come Join Lunar Chaos
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1338191082865299/

We are a guild of weirdos who like playing ESO together. Most members have DC mains but we accept and help any alliance. We are creatures of the night. Vampire and Werewolf bites are available.

We are here to level up and hang out. 18+ Guild with very few exceptions. We are sarcastic and just plain weird. If you are easily offended this is not the guild for you. We PVP, Dungeon run, Level grind, and much more.

We will have goofy challenges weekly and monthly. Example: One mans trash is another guildies treasure challange: Who ever puts the most items of trash in the guild bank by the end of the day wins 2k... etc.

We have a PVP officer, Heavy Armor Crafter, and Guild Provisioner, for the guild. Looking to fill ranks and build normal running groups. Promotion and guild bank access earned through use of voice chat and participation in guild.

We NEVER ask for dues! Items donated to the guild bank are used to level characters crafting or help guild members. Only officers are allowed in guild bank for safety measures. Many of us have came from guilds that has been looted or taken advantage of. No worrying about your donations, ever.

We have a guild store and in process of getting guild trader.

We welcome you to join the chaos & hope to see you soon!