Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Trading Guild - Legion of Lost Souls II

Methadone_Man
Methadone_Man
✭✭✭
The Legion of Lost Souls is expanding and have started a second, trading guild. Because of the success and rapid growth of our first guild, which is 490+ members, we need to expand. And sure enough, LOLS II is following in those footsteps as we are already half full at the moment.

Our original guild has prided itself on bringing a weekly guild trader to its members on a voluntary donation basis only, and will continue to do so. The new guild's emphasis will be on holding a high traffic main city location, and will charge 5k weekly dues. However this guild will be better than most trading guilds in many ways. The most important difference is this trading guild will not only have a great trader to sell from and make lots of gold, but it will share all contests,raffles, giveaways, PVE events, and PVP nights with the original Legion of Lost Souls guild. This will make our events larger, the prizes better, and the raffles more valuable. Any member of one, can be a member of the other also if they like, which means 2 traders for the price of 1. Currently, our traders are next to each other, both in Belkarth.

The 5k weekly donation is being monitored by guild master so rest assured that you will be a part of a guild where each member fairly contributes. You don't have to worry about freeloaders.

Let me know if interested. There is a million gold contest going on right now for the top recruiter (details on on our website), and we have added 100 members in the last 2 days. So it appears that space is filling up fast since our LOLS members are recruiting aggressively.

Check out our Twitter feed @LegionLostSouls and our website for more info.

http://legionoflostsouls.gamerlaunch.com/

Edited by Methadone_Man on June 9, 2016 1:19PM
Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: FolksyLemon026 can i join?
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Ninja_Echo wrote: »
    GT: FolksyLemon026 can i join?

Yep. I'll toss an invite to both LOLS guilds. You can join one or both.
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    We now have guild traders for both LOLS II and original LOLS this week
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Landed a guild trader again this week. In Belkarth. 384 members so far and growing. 5000 weekly deposit required. Yes, the donations are monitored and freeloaders are booted. So you know you won't have the carry the burden alone if you join in. Let me know if interested.
  • luckybush56
    My GT is caninecoffee556,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    My GT is caninecoffee556,inv plz tyvm!will donate everyweek!

Cool. Invite sent.

Our original LOLS guild has a guild trader as well with no mandatory fee, but is completely full at the moment. I'll let you know if a space becomes available for that one as well.

• Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    398 members as of last night. Our trader is in Belkarth, Craglorn.

Right now we are in the midst of a grand raffle, available to any LOLS II members as well. 5000 gold per ticket, mailed to our guildmaster. The grand prize will be 1 million gold and a second, special prize. He will do the drawing while on Twitch so you can see him use the RNG to pick the winner. All info is in the message of the day as well as our Twitter page @LegionLostSouls

Let me know if interested in a trading guild. 5000 gold per week deposit, which is monitored. Feel free to message Methadone Man on Xbox Live for invites or reply here.
    Edited by Methadone_Man on July 3, 2016 12:26AM
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately we lost our guild trader this week. But As a reminder, we have only 7 days remaining for our mega raffle which ends on July 31. The winner will receive 1 million gold in game and another special prize. This is to raise gold for guild traders.

Please see the website for details on how to send in raffle tickets which cost 5000 gold each. No upper limit on how many you can purchase. Winner will be selected by random number generator on live twitch stream for full transparency.

http://legionoflostsouls.gamerlaunch.com/

Feel free to message Methadone Man on Live if you want an invite to either LOLS original or LOLS II guild. Keep in mind that there is a 5k weekly donation for LOLS II since it is our trading guild. (Again, we lost our trader this week but have retained one about 80% of the time. We bid every week.)
  • yan686qc
    yan686qc
    Soul Shriven
    Hello , can you send me a invite pls .

GT: yan686qc
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    yan686qc wrote: »
    Hello , can you send me a invite pls .

GT: yan686qc

Yo. We have unfortunately lost the guild trader for LOLS II this week. The Craglorn traders are getting too expensive and the sales from there don't justify it. We are already planning a different location for future bids. No 5k fee necessary for this week.

But the good news is that we did land our guild trader for the original LOLS guild. I will toss you an invite to that when I log later tonight. That way you'll have access to a trader right away. You can then message me (Methadone Man) or the guildmaster for an invite into LOLS II when we get our trader next week.
  • TwiztidJessika
    TwiztidJessika
    Soul Shriven
    Invite me, Twiztid Jessika