Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

NA XB1 - EP Trials and PvE Eastside Connection

Sizzyy
Sizzyy
✭✭
We are a PvE focused guild but we like to break it up with some PvP players so you're more than welcome if you mainly PvP. We are slowly growing over the past year and mainly want to end up with a solid group of players for trials and farming dungeons for sets.

At the moment we struggle with time zones and organising times to do trials so I'm looking to recruit some players that are wanting to take some responsibility for the guild they are in. Not just join and leave the next day. We are not lacking good players at all as we have some flawless conquerers, very low bloodspawn times, spell power healers and heaps of great tanks.

Finding groups for dungeons is always easy and we normally have a pretty active guild chat when everyone is online. One thing that doesn't last long however is egotistical no-it-all attitudes. Just fit in and be friendly and enjoy the game.

We also have a communication app on our phones so we can organise running content when we are off doing our own things.

Reply here with your GT, or message me on xbox if you have any good ideas to take the guild to the next level.

Thanks, sizzyy
Edited by Sizzyy on August 10, 2016 12:29AM
  • Death_Angel27
    GT: xALPH4xWOLFX

Main: v16 Magika Sorcer/Stormprof/ Twiceborn 5Pc, Kena 2Pc, Maelstrom Inferno, torugs pact dual wield
    6 other characters
    need a good PvE guild with players who also like running Imperial City Prison
    V16 Sorcerer-DPS
    V16 NightBlade-DPS
    V16 Templar-DPS
    501+ CP
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Good stuff we farm ICP and WGT for the sets so won't be hard to find a group. When you join invite any good players you know so we can get the numbers building. Once we hit 200 odd we are getting a trader too
  • Death_Angel27
    Sizzyy wrote: »
    Good stuff we farm ICP and WGT for the sets so won't be hard to find a group. When you join invite any good players you know so we can get the numbers building. Once we hit 200 odd we are getting a trader too

sounds good, ill join if its okay.
    V16 Sorcerer-DPS
    V16 NightBlade-DPS
    V16 Templar-DPS
    501+ CP
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Ok I'm at work right now. I'll send an invite tonight.
  • Crescentshield
    V16 stam dk tank. 5 piece armor master (self crafted), 2 bloods pawn. WGT and ICP vet. Looking for group for all pve and pve, and ICP farming. Master enchanter, provisioner, alchemist. Also 6 trait light and med crafter
    GT: Crescentshield
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Ok awesome well done I'll send an invite tonight after work. Always looking for good tanks.
  • Ninja_Echo
    GT: FolksyLemon026
  • Darkninja_326
    Darkninja_326
    ✭✭
    Invite me Dark Ninja326

Have experience in every trail and on all leaderboards except Vet Maw. looking to farm normal maw and sanctum.
  • Sizzyy
    Sizzyy
    ✭✭
    Ok I'll invite you guys tonight when I get online and we will run some prison If I got time.
  • kidwgm
    kidwgm
    ✭✭✭
    Stamina DK DPS 420 CP. GT Kid Whimsical
    DPS StamDK CP506 X1 NA GT Kid Whimsical
  • LuminaLilly
    LuminaLilly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gt: ImClone Systems avid pvper and trial/dungeon runner. I will solidly run trials every night and help group members run dungeons during the day.

CP: 585 and counting magicka sorc pvp level: brigadier.