Maintenance for the week of October 22:
• Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)

Craglorn Trials: Bring back the Celestial style!

Woeler
Woeler
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
So, I know it's not an important issue and I know it is nothing game breaking, but it still annoys me. With the revamp of AA and Hel Ra the whole celestial style has disappeared, and I personally loved that style.

For those that played trials in the earlier days, it's nostalgic seeing videos were people are all wearing Aether hats and Aether robes. Why did you remove this style from the game with the revamped trials?

Please just make the infallible Aether, Vicious Ophidian and Eternal Yokeda that drop in AA and Hel Ra drop in the old celestial styles. I would love to see those styles again!

ESOTrialArmor_zps6f1268a7.jpg

@ZOS_Finn @ZOS_RichLambert
Author of the esoleaderboards.com project | Maintainer of the ESO-Database.com project
| World First Veteran Maw of Lorkhaj Hard Mode clear |
| Mod on the official ESO Subreddit |
Youtube link | Twitter link | Website link
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Didn't someone datamine style stones for it? Maybe we'll be getting it as a Motif later on (hope so!)?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow, I had no idea this had happened! This style needs to be a motif available for crafting.
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, I had no idea this had happened! This style needs to be a motif available for crafting.

Yes! <3 old Aether set!
    Author of the esoleaderboards.com project | Maintainer of the ESO-Database.com project
  • Alcast
    Alcast
    Class Representative
    I was also kind of sad to hear that those got removed. Would wear some of the setpieces 100%. Really cool stuff.
    Cesille -- Redguard Templar // Xeloki -- Redguard DK // Cezille -- Altmer Templar // Cathamalexiaqotinissiza -- Redguard Sorcerer // Szane -- Magicka Sorcerer // Test Subject Z -- Magicka Nightblade // and many more...
    Achievements
    Worlds 1st vBRP Speedrun, No Death, No Sigil "The Unchained" clear
    Worlds 1st vBRP clear in MM // Worlds 1st vBRP Speedrun clear // Worlds 1st vBRP No Death clear /Worlds 1st vBRP No Sigils clear
    Worlds 1st vCR Gryphon Heart Achievement (No Death+HM+Speedrun) in SS
    Worlds 1st vCR clear in SS // World 1st +1,2,3 clear in SS // Worlds 1st vCR Speedrun // Worlds 1st vCR No Death
    Worlds 1st vAS HARDMODE clear in CWC
    Worlds 1st vAS clear in CwC // Worlds 1st vAS + 1 Llothis clear in CwC // Worlds 1st vAS + 1 Felms clear in CwC
    Worlds 1st HoF Tick-Tock Tormentor in HotR
    Worlds First HoF Stress Tested in HotR // Worlds First Hof Well-Oiled Machine in HotR
    Worlds 1st Halls of Fabrication clear // Worlds 1st Halls of Fabrication Hardmode clear // Worlds 1st Halls of Fabrication Speedrun
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 165456 in HS // Worlds #1 vSO Score 173761 in HS // Worlds #1 vAA Score 145157 in HS
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 163308 in OT // Worlds #1 vSO Score 171353 in OT// Worlds #1 vAA Score 144177 in OT // Worlds #1 vHRC Score 154149 in OT
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 150882 in SotH // Worlds #1 vSO Score 153121 in SotH // Worlds #1 vAA Score 121093 in SotH // Worlds #1 vHRC Score 128815 in SotH
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 93699 in DB // Worlds #1 vSO Score 159083 in DB
    Worlds #1 vMoL Score 86828 in TG
    Worlds 1st Guild to complete ALL vMoL achievments // Worlds 1st vMoL clear [VR16] // Worlds 1st vMoL speed run [VR16]
    Worlds 1st vMoL No-Death // Worlds 2nd vMoL HM
    Worlds 1st vMSA Stamina Clear (Templar) // Worlds 1st vMSA Stamina no Death (DK) // Worlds 2nd vMSA Stamina no Death (NB)
    Worlds 1st vSO Speedrun // Worlds 2nd vSO Hardmode.
    My Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/alcasteso // My Website! https://www.AlcastHQ.com
    My Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/AlcastHQ // My Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Alcasthq/
    My Discord! https://discord.gg/alcasthq // ESO-Sets! https://eso-sets.com // My Twitter! https://twitter.com/AlcastESO
  • Preyfar
    Preyfar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MSchroeder wrote: »
    Never fear; you’ll be seeing a lot more of the Celestial Style, and those Item Sets, with the next Update.

We aren’t ready to discuss specifics yet, but… Trial-running adventurers and crafters alike should be excited. Stay tuned. ^_^
    Your minions demand pancake hats.
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never fear; you’ll be seeing a lot more of the Celestial Style, and those Item Sets, with the next Update.

We aren’t ready to discuss specifics yet, but… Trial-running adventurers and crafters alike should be excited. Stay tuned. ^_^

Ooh, something from the trial coffers, I see.
    PC/NA ― GM of The Merchant's Reserve ― Officer of Nightfighters
    @code65536
    DC – Breton Nightblade – DD – Snow Oryx   ☙
    DC – Dunmer Dragonknight – DD/Tank – Cinder Oryx   ☙
    EP – Altmer Sorcerer – DD – Elim Crake
    DC – Breton Templar – Healer – Zebulon the Spirit Bear
    AD – Bosmer Nightblade – DD – Higgs Bosmer
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Erects-the-Horns-of-War
    DC – Redguard Sorceress – DD – Rallina Oryx
    DC – Altmer Nightblade – DD – Joyèd

@code4096
    DC – Dunmer Nightblade – DD – Raven Oryx   ☙
    DC – Argonian Dragonknight – Tank – Takes-All-Blame
    DC – Altmer Sorceress – DD – Codegasm

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDressing RoomCombat Alerts
  • Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @MSchroeder

"We aren’t ready to discuss specifics yet"
    "We can't talk about that right now"

These are unfortunately are the two most used statements ZOS has hammered home since 2013. For crying out loud you can make a drinking game out of it while watching presentations or ESO Live.

Considering other gaming companies offer transparency, you really push away your playerbase by your pseudo secrecy.
    Edited by Xael on August 8, 2016 5:49PM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »

These are unfortunately are the two most used statements ZOS has hammered home since 2013. For crying out loud you can make a drinking game out of it while watching presentations or ESO Live.

Considering other gaming companies offer transparency, you really push away your playerbase by your pseudo secrecy.

They've already given us more than enough clues with this post, with the thread about the Craglorn revamp, and we know that One Tamriel is coming in the fall. It's not too hard to put it all together. As for specifics, yes, it would be nice if they spoiled things early, but all game companies typically keep details under wraps until they're ready.

Otherwise, they'll have to put up with people who QQ about plans that get scrapped or changed.
    @code65536

@code4096

The Flawless Conqueror  •  Dro-m'Athra Destroyer  •  Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor  •  Voice of Reason  •  Bringer of Light  •  Blackrose Executioner

Add-Ons: Itemization BrowserLoot LogDeconstruction Junk MarkerRaidificatorPurge TrackervHoF Status PanelAsylum Status PanelDressing RoomCombat Alerts
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My best guess, based on what they've done in the past, is that the Craglorn trials will drop the Celestial motifs in the coffers, kinda like MoL (since you're defeating the three Celestials). And then the Craglorn dailies would be a good place to drop the Yokudan motif.
    Edited by code65536 on August 8, 2016 6:00PM
    @code65536

@code4096

• SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xael wrote: »

Probably because of that one quake con that they announced spell crafting and justice system pvp along with a slew of other *** . There was a hole lot of talking that day with zero delivery.
  • Woeler
    Woeler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That is great to hear!
  • Elfdominion4
    Elfdominion4
    ✭✭✭

Please give Emperor style for ( former )Emperor/Empress TpPlvUgLM4Q.jpg
  • chimneyswift_ESO
    chimneyswift_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

AWESOME!!!
    Ebonheart Pact
    GM of Secret Order of Sotha Sil
    Stam DK - Chimneyswift
    NB Healer - Hist-and-Honey
    Templar - Milvela Volos
    Sorc - Thè Flash

For ESO builds & guides: http://www.ChimneySwift11.com
    YouTube: youtube.com/ChimneySwift11
    Twitch: https://twitch.tv/chimneyswift11
    Facebook Gaming: http://www.fb.gg/ChimneySwift11
  • ChuckyPayne
    ChuckyPayne
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome news!
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And please don't forget to include and revamp such old sets like Healing Mage set.
  • priforce
    priforce
    ✭✭✭
    I am a huge fan of Celestial and Ancient Yokudan and would love to see these motifs become available. We've waited too long!!!
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you guys check with the boss before you say anything like that or do you know where you can and cant cross when it comes to talking about plans?

Looking forward to what lies ahead!
    AUSTRALIAN | PC | NA | PING 450

Characters
    James-Wayne | Imperial | Templar
    Lili’an-Stormcloak | Breton | Sorcerer
    Wayne-Robert | Imperial | Dragonknight
    Zanthia-Ash’abah | Redguard | Nightblade
    Heals-All-Hearts | Argonian | Templar
    One'Eyed-Wayn'O | Dark Elf | Dragonknight
    Zohan-Beastmaster | Wood Elf | Templar
    Simon’A-Siviour | Imperial | Warden
    Lilith-Zengo | Dark Elf | Nightblade

Guilds
    Aussie Elders
    Valheru’s
    Order of the Star
  • The Uninvited
    The Uninvited
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    code65536 wrote: »
    My best guess, based on what they've done in the past, is that the Craglorn trials will drop the Celestial motifs in the coffers, kinda like MoL (since you're defeating the three Celestials). And then the Craglorn dailies would be a good place to drop the Yokudan motif.

Please make it so! I will be farming those dailies like there's no tomorrow.
    Pandora's Promise (rip) | LND | ... | Phoenix Ascending

Herr von Gelb TankDK | Natch Potes magDK | The Uninvited StamBLADE
    Stuck in Loading Screen magSORC | No E T A stamDK | Cheat Engine Guardian healPLAR
    Extended Maintenance magPLAR | Pay to Morro Win StamDEN | Victorious Secret StamSORC

Ride the paranoia | All life is pain | Only the grave is real
  • Essiaga
    Essiaga
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the Monster helms need optional appearances. Everyone just looks the same helm/shoulders ...