Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Trying to find a guild

Hammond32
Hammond32
Soul Shriven
As the title says im looking for a new guild to join. After not playing for a while due to being too busy. I've recently returned but been removed from my guild and haven't had much luck finding a new one online.
I play NA Server for PS4 and im Ebonheart Pact.
I'm 280 cp with my crafting/provisioning/alchemy/Enchanting all levelled out, so more than happy to help anybody out in the guild that needs it.

• GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Hammond32 wrote: »
    As the title says im looking for a new guild to join. After not playing for a while due to being too busy. I've recently returned but been removed from my guild and haven't had much luck finding a new one online.
    I play NA Server for PS4 and im Ebonheart Pact.
    I'm 280 cp with my crafting/provisioning/alchemy/Enchanting all levelled out, so more than happy to help anybody out in the guild that needs it.

When do you usually play? We play after 9pm est most nights and would be happy to have you on. We pvp and pve.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hammond32, my guild, Knights of New Camelot, is fairly new, but very up and coming. We are EP. You can learn more about the guild at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/283081/knights-of-new-camelot-ps4-na-ebonheart-pact#latest. If it interests you, leave your PSN ID at that forum or hit me up @GreenhaloX.