Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Sorry.. officially closed.

GreenhaloX
GreenhaloX
✭✭✭✭✭
Sorry, this guild has officially closed; for certain. All the best for the other guilds.
Edited by GreenhaloX on October 10, 2016 10:41PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :(
    Edited by GreenhaloX on October 10, 2016 10:42PM
  • Vestario
    Vestario
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, looking to join a guild that i can have some fun with in game, and start working on dungeons (regular and vet). Currently working on finishing the main story in coldharbour, and am sitting at around 40 some odd champion points. I used to play on PC when it first launched and at the time go to vet rank 12 or 13. Started to play on the PS4 in May.

What can I bring to the guild. I am currently working on upgrading all crafting skills (blacksmith, woodworking and clothing are in the high 30's, provisioning is high 40's, enhancement is the lowest sitting around 26 or so). I try to help out other players when i can, but try not to say anything that might be wrong info. Not he best at PVP, but love to go into battle with a good group and have fun trying to make a mark in Cyrodil (haven't tried the imperial city)

What i would like from the guild is to grow with it, become a part of a good guild that starts off small and becomes a fine oiled machine. I would like ot find a guild that just has a good time, and that people don't get angry and pissed off when things don't work out.

PSN: Vestario

Forgot to say playing as a DK
    Edited by Vestario on August 6, 2016 3:44PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vestario.. thank you for the interest. Seems like this is the kind of guild you're looking for, and you are the type of future knights this guild is looking for. You are spot on with this, "What I would like from the guild is to grow with it, become a part of a good guild that starts off small and becomes a fine oiled machine. I would like to find a guild that just has a good time, and that people don't get angry and pissed off when things don't work out." This is my intend.

Even though, we just stood up officially yesterday, we now have enough members to establish our guild bank, and with more good prospects as you joining, we are on our way to getting our guild store established, up and running.

I will send you an invite shortly. My apology for the overly lengthy novel above. This is the best way to provide more information to guildmembers, until I am able to establish a separate website or page for the guild.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on August 6, 2016 4:03PM
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are steadfastly growing. Come check it out, stay for a while, and get your feel. If it's not for you, you can always leave.. no harm done. Players who are military veterans, law enforcements, and service sectors (i.e. medical, firemen) are encouraged to join.

In order to establish a sound foundation, promotions will likely be accelerated for members, during this early phase, who are more involved within this guild's events. Of course, more guild perks come with promotion.

Looking to hear from you on the guild chat's voice channel 1, and group up for dungeons/random dungeon dailies, undaunted dailies, world boss pits, trials, and other such events!

We are a NA-based, PSN, Ebonheart Pact, but welcome players of all factions who want to group up for the mentioned events.

Leave your PSN ID, if interested.
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    Hello everyone, it is an honor to have the opportunity to join this outstanding guild. My name is Kami675 and I am currently looking for a casual friendly guild that runs trials/undaunted etc daily.

What I can bring to the guild, thats a fairly tough question, I have completed all end game content(trials, dungeons etc) and have extensive knowledge on most of the classes and equipment needed for PVE and PvP. I enjoy helping people understand the game as well as guiding them through content they have never explored before. I tend to run Sanctum Trial groups in the evening depending on when my friends are online.

thanks for considering my application and may RNGesus smile upon you,
    - Kris

Characters:
    - Templar(He can Heal, Tank or do both at the same time for 3 DPS dungeon runs
    - Sorcerer DPS
    - Nightblade DPS
    - Dragonknight Tank(Work in progress
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kami675 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, it is an honor to have the opportunity to join this outstanding guild. My name is Kami675 and I am currently looking for a casual friendly guild that runs trials/undaunted etc daily.

Hi, @Kami675. I'm glad I caught your message as I am just about to log off here. I'm also about to log into the game shortly, and it will be an honor to send you an invite. Just be aware, that, since we have just recently stood up, we are still in the ice breaker phase to get members to come on the chat channel. However, there have been a few that have joined the chat, and if you come on the chat any chance you get, we will increase the members to be able to group up and start those fun events.

So, I'm taking it that Kami675 is your PSN ID? I will send an invite to that. If not, leave your PSN ID here or tag me, and I should log back on here sometime later in the day. Looking forward to chatting with you and getting our guild rolling through those dungeons, trials, and whatnot.
  • Kami675
    Kami675
    GreenhaloX wrote: »

Hi, @Kami675. I'm glad I caught your message as I am just about to log off here. I'm also about to log into the game shortly, and it will be an honor to send you an invite. Just be aware, that, since we have just recently stood up, we are still in the ice breaker phase to get members to come on the chat channel. However, there have been a few that have joined the chat, and if you come on the chat any chance you get, we will increase the members to be able to group up and start those fun events.

So, I'm taking it that Kami675 is your PSN ID? I will send an invite to that. If not, leave your PSN ID here or tag me, and I should log back on here sometime later in the day. Looking forward to chatting with you and getting our guild rolling through those dungeons, trials, and whatnot.

Sure, just a quick question about forming groups. Can anyone form a group for trials/dungeons or should I alert someone higher up on the ladder to form it for me? I usually start trial groups in the evenings around 8pm eastern time roughly but I don't want to go beyond my limitations in the guild and recruit people when it's not my place to do so.

p.s. Kami675 is my gamer tag, I am not online right now but i'll accept your invite when I get on in an hour or 2. Thanks a lot for the quick response!
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sure, just a quick question about forming groups. Can anyone form a group for trials/dungeons or should I alert someone higher up on the ladder to form it for me? I usually start trial groups in the evenings around 8pm eastern time roughly but I don't want to go beyond my limitations in the guild and recruit people when it's not my place to do so.

p.s. Kami675 is my gamer tag, I am not online right now but i'll accept your invite when I get on in an hour or 2. Thanks a lot for the quick response!

@Kami675, good question. First.. welcome to the guild. Glad to have you on board. For the time being and until further notice, you can definitely form a group for any event and even lead. I would encourage it. Until we formalize the ranking system and actually have Knight Captains, by all mean, get grouped up. Come to the guild chat as often as you can and see who you can pick up to go with you. If I am online, I will be happy to go with you as well, and if you wish to lead, then by all means, do so, and I would encourage that as well.

It just for formality for the ranks, when we do have Knight Captains and Commanders (officers), to give the benefit/respect for the ranks. Even if you may not be a Knight Captain or higher, you can still opt to lead or gather those on the chat channel for a group, but, if there is a Knight Captain or Commander online on the channel as well, just have to informally ask them or notify them first. Again, it just for the respect of the ranks. Heck, you may just be one of first group of Knight Captains. I can see that.

If there is no officer online on the guild chat channel, then no permission or asking is needed. Go ahead and group up and do your things with the other knights, nobles and/or squires. If I am online there, but no other officers are on, just go ahead and informally give me a shout out on what you want to do. Most likely, it will always be a yes. Again, just ranking formality. Once we have Knight Commanders, I would then most likely be more of an administrative Grandmaster.. with any leadership on any group events being bestowed upon on the Knight Commanders or Knight Captains. I may opt to want to lead a raid here or there, but mostly, it will be on the officers.

If you are showing or have shown more interest to lead and participate (which you currently are), even though you may not be an officer, what a better way to fast track on promotion, then being proactive and showing such good initiative. What you put in is what you will receive in return. Nothing wrong with just being the casual gamer/member that may stop by and say hi once or twice a week, but those that participate more often and contribute more to the betterment of the guild, would likely be the ones to go through the ranks a lot faster. Plus, the more participation and contribution, the more it will benefit the guild and other members.

Oh, and yes, until further notice and as pursuant to establishing a foundation and to increase our membership, any member of any rank can currently recruit or send out invites for new prospects to join.

So, I'm looking to hearing from you on the chat channel and maybe frolicking around with you in some events or so.
    Edited by GreenhaloX on August 7, 2016 11:20PM
  • delamare32
    delamare32
    Soul Shriven
    Well this is going to be hard to explain in pretty new about a couple of days in. What I would bring is good attitude and very friendly person im extremely active and enjoy learning. Would love to join you guys.
    Psn: Robert Delamare or robertdelamare
    Lvl 10 Dumer Dk Stam dps
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @delamare32, thank you for your interest in this guild. I will send you an invite today.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all, prospective members. We are steadfastly growing with new members joining each day. We have several members already engaged in group dungeons, daily world boss pits and bounty quests, and other group socials. We welcome the casual players, but will encourage increasing participation. Come and check us out. It may well be just the right place for you to call it a home away from home in ESO.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hammond32, thank you for your interest in joining Knights of New Camelot guild. We welcome all players of any levels and experience. This guild is about helping each other learn and be better players. The experience with Tamriel is much better in a group or with a buddy or two, than soloing it. I will send you an invite. Come join us on the guild chat voice channel 1, if you have a mic, see who's online and group up for dungeons, undaunted pledges and any other group events.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Our guild store is up and running, and we are awaiting the bidding for a good locale for next week and beyond. Current members, go ahead and place your saleable. If we do not get a bid for a certain week, the items would still be available for sale to our many members; however, our goal is to bid competitively to secure a good spot in a major hub each week.

We are seeking new prospective merchants to join our guild as well. Even if you are the lonewolf type and would just be interested in the merchant aspect of the guild store.. that is ok. Come on by and check us out.

Leave your PSN ID/name, and I will send you all an invite and await your gold piling in for you!
  • HeardsTheWord
    PSN: HeardsTheWord
    It's no fun running solo :(
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @HeardsTheWord.. exactly. I will send you an invite and looking forward for you to join us
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are seeking active merchants. We will bid for a major hub tomorrow for next's week locale. We are also seeking avid group players, but even if you're just interested in merchant only, that is ok.

For those interested in group events, we are running group events everyday; random dungeon dailies, undaunted pledges as well as grouping up to tackle world boss pit dailies and daily quests and bounties. We will start to run Trials shortly as well, as soon as we have more members joining in the daily chat channels or show interests in doing trials.
  • Nax13
    Nax13
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

I've started to play the game at like June 2016, I have Mag Sorc 50, Stamplar 50, Stam DK 50 and Stam Sorc 50 (this 1 is the 1 I've decided to gears and play the most at the moment).

I'm looking for a decent guild to run stuff and that they are ok that I might not be the best player yet or being really good. I do know how MMO work since I've been playing them for a good 15years. I'm ready to learn to do Veteran dung fast and easy and maybe do Trial as well but this I dont really care much in TESO somehow. I would also like to reach CP501 (531CP fast but ya this is a matter of grinding)

I'm ready to level a tank or healer if need to, to run dung or to make it easier to run dung daylie.

what I can bring to the guild is I'm always calm and dont take stuff too seriously (atleast not anymore since I'm not in my prime time of MMO anymore I used to play hardcore and do everything as soon it was released but not anymore, I will admit sometime I still try to do it but its not my main goal anymore) I'm Alch50 and Prov50, I'm pretty much almost 9/9 trait med armor (6/9 atm kinda), light I'm close to 6/9 too but I dont have much style unlocked.

Anyway let me know if you have a spot for me message me on forum to know my PSN since I prefere to keep it private if you dont mind.

PS: my main language is french but I do understand and speak english decently if its ok with you.
    Edited by Nax13 on August 13, 2016 10:22PM
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    Can I get an Inv? Ragingmac10
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Nax13, thank you for your interest. You will get message for an invite.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get an Inv? Ragingmac10

@markisimo1nub18_ESO, thank you for interest to this guild. I will send you an invite sometime today.
  • ragingruby1991
    ragingruby1991
    ✭✭✭
    Can I join your guild? I'm a CP 440 EP player looking to do endgame PvE content.

PSN is ragingruby1991
  • Kevin2172
    Kevin2172
    I would like to join. I am up to 236 CP and have done just about all that I can solo lol. Looking to finally get into all the group activities now. Psn is kev2172.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I join your guild? I'm a CP 440 EP player looking to do endgame PvE content.

PSN is ragingruby1991

@ragingruby1991, an invite was sent to you. Looking forward to having you as part of the team.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kevin2172 wrote: »
    I would like to join. I am up to 236 CP and have done just about all that I can solo lol. Looking to finally get into all the group activities now. Psn is kev2172.

@Kevin2172, an invite was sent to you. Come by the guild chat, say hello, and join in the many activities currently happening.
  • DaneWilson87
    @GreenhaloX, I am interested in joining the guild. I am coming back from an 8-month hiatus, as I moved to a new city, started a new job, and didn't have time to play during transition. I came back to find that few of my friends or guild members still play.

What I would contribute:

I have a 50 Templar, NB and DK. The Templar is my main, and before the switch, was VR12+. I believe he's 180+ champion points. I have level 50 for each profession. My crafts are all 7 or 8+, minus a few medium items. I also have many purple food and drink recipes, as I'm always collecting novelty items. Also, I rarely ever ask for anything from the guild bank, though I frequently make donations. I also have an enormous collection of mats, as the guild I co-ran was abandoned with a fair amount of materials in the bank.

My Templar has completed all of the old veteran dungeons, and has completed the time-based achievements for those dungeons. His stats, roughly, are 43k life, 35k Spell and 33k Physical resistance. He wears Hist Bark/Lamae/Undaunted/Footman's. When I stopped playing, it was top notch gear. It still seems to be very good, as I've run a few dungeons since returning.

What I am looking for:

I want a guild to complete daily undaunted quests with, to run trials with, to chat with, and to make for an overall more enjoyable ESO experience. I have 4 guild slots open, and I would love to see if KoNC could be that place.

Oh, and my availability is 6-10pm Eastern weekdays, and whenever on weekends!

Thanks,
    DaneWilson87
    Dane Wilson
    Argonian Templar Tank [PS4]
    Argonian Warden Tank [PC]
  • Laertus
    Laertus
    My buddy and I are looking for a guild to run pve and finish story missions at the moment. Neither of us have hit 50 yet, but it's probkematic running the group dungeons and the grouping tool doesn't seem to work. We're both older players. I'm retired so I play a lot during the day. We're each working on a crafter as well. If you could swnd me an invitation in-game I would like to meet folks and see if we're a good fit.

PSN: Laertus
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GreenhaloX, I am interested in joining the guild. I am coming back from an 8-month hiatus, as I moved to a new city, started a new job, and didn't have time to play during transition. I came back to find that few of my friends or guild members still play.

What I would contribute:

I have a 50 Templar, NB and DK. The Templar is my main, and before the switch, was VR12+. I believe he's 180+ champion points. I have level 50 for each profession. My crafts are all 7 or 8+, minus a few medium items. I also have many purple food and drink recipes, as I'm always collecting novelty items. Also, I rarely ever ask for anything from the guild bank, though I frequently make donations. I also have an enormous collection of mats, as the guild I co-ran was abandoned with a fair amount of materials in the bank.

My Templar has completed all of the old veteran dungeons, and has completed the time-based achievements for those dungeons. His stats, roughly, are 43k life, 35k Spell and 33k Physical resistance. He wears Hist Bark/Lamae/Undaunted/Footman's. When I stopped playing, it was top notch gear. It still seems to be very good, as I've run a few dungeons since returning.

What I am looking for:

I want a guild to complete daily undaunted quests with, to run trials with, to chat with, and to make for an overall more enjoyable ESO experience. I have 4 guild slots open, and I would love to see if KoNC could be that place.

Oh, and my availability is 6-10pm Eastern weekdays, and whenever on weekends!

Thanks,
    DaneWilson87

@DaneWilson87.. glad to hear you have made the successful transition. Oh yes, a new city, a new job, new life.. the transition is always the hard part. Thank you for your interest in our guild. What you are looking for is what we are all about. We have veteran players who are all maxed out as well as new players getting together everyday to knock out dungeons, undaunted trials, world boss pits, bounties, and trials. We also have those that get together to go PvPing in Cyrodiil as well as tackling the quests in Craglorn and other grinding spots to help those lower levels to level up. Not only for grouping up, we are also in just chatting and shooting the breeze on whatever any feels like shouting out about. We are all courteous and respectful of each others. I would welcome you into our guild, and I will send you an invite sometime today.
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laertus wrote: »
    My buddy and I are looking for a guild to run pve and finish story missions at the moment. Neither of us have hit 50 yet, but it's probkematic running the group dungeons and the grouping tool doesn't seem to work. We're both older players. I'm retired so I play a lot during the day. We're each working on a crafter as well. If you could swnd me an invitation in-game I would like to meet folks and see if we're a good fit.

PSN: Laertus

@Laertus, thank you for your interest. We have many members also have not yet reached 50, and yes, they do get together to run certain quests as well as grouping up to venture into the Blackwater campaign of Cyrodiil. Aside from doing dungeons and other group events, you and your buddy will definitely have some enjoyable times getting together with those guys to do quests and grinding for leveling up. I will send you an invite sometime today.
  • Ryan_Wikert_ESO
    Ryan_Wikert_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm definitely interested in joining, I'm sorta new to ESO but I did play it on pc for a bit and just got it for the ps4. My reason for wanting to join is so I can better myself at this game and have fun w/ others while doing it. I currently have one character at the moment which I'm trying to get to 50. I don't pvp that much atm but that'll change once I get a better understanding of this game. My psn is Lord_Wikert
  • Dirtydirt
    Dirtydirt
    Send me a invite dirtydirt81