Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

noob build

esometric
esometric
✭✭
Hellow im building my first build DK what do you think ? Its good for PvE and group dongeons. Sorry for bad Eng.build.jpg
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uum, what is your main attack?
  • esometric
    esometric
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »
    Uum, what is your main attack?

hmm One-hand and Shield for solo enemy and dualblades for group of enemys i put skill how i will use. What you meen main attack ? Grip enemy give hit from claws then to face from nox then bash must be dead then heal self with dragon blood.
    http://esoacademy.com/builds/noob-build/
  • esometric
    esometric
    ✭✭
    For group dungeons do you wish to play a tank or a damage dealer?

or this or this, main thing or this spell combinations works normal and i will nor die every step ?
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Swap green blooded thing for volatile armour, or go without with a utility skill at all. Have green Dragon blood on your second bar if you need a heal.

If you're tanking you need a taunt to keep threat, if you're dps you should go without a shield
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    If you really want to be a sort of hybrid tank that does damage I think the magicka skills will work best btw. (You definitely need to reset attributes)There's some AoE capabilities at least.

You need to head to tamriel foundry and see if there's any similar builds to yours. If not that will show how much improvement you need
    Edited by ScottK1994 on July 28, 2016 2:40PM
  • esometric
    esometric
    ✭✭
    ScottK1994 wrote: »
    Swap green blooded thing for volatile armour, or go without with a utility skill at all. Have green Dragon blood on your second bar if you need a heal.

If you're tanking you need a taunt to keep threat, if you're dps you should go without a shield

Something like this better ? build2.png
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    It depends are you dps or tank? If tank there's one skill missing, the first skill in the one hand and shield tree(can't remember the name) which you will need in dungeons. Also if you're tank you should maybe get rid of claws AND the fire breath, with Low Slash and the taunt. Because low slash reduces damage done by 15%.

But we still dont know what you're trying to do with your character? If you don't want to tank in dungeons then you're doing most of it wrong
  • esometric
    esometric
    ✭✭
    It depends are you dps or tank? If tank there's one skill missing, the first skill in the one hand and shield tree(can't remember the name) which you will need in dungeons. Also if you're tank you should maybe get rid of claws AND the fire breath, with Low Slash and the taunt. Because low slash reduces damage done by 15%.

But we still dont know what you're trying to do with your character? If you don't want to tank in dungeons then you're doing most of it wrong

im whant first skill barr for single mob and second more for group kill and give heal for self and party its saunds more like DPS.
  • esometric
    esometric
    ✭✭
    build3.jpg
  • ScottK1994
    ScottK1994
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm anyone want to pitch in some help?
    I dont know if you can dps well with 1h and shield
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You can't.

If you want to be stam DPS, you need a bow bar, for endless hail and poison injection. Drop the s/B for bow and add those attacks in your rotation. Also move all the the health attitudes to stam.

Also on the duels bars, you need rapid strikes, I would drop the GDB for that. You already have the best stam heal, vigor, no need for GDB
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on July 29, 2016 4:34AM
  • esometric
    esometric
    ✭✭

You can't.

If you want to be stam DPS, you need a bow bar, for endless hail and poison injection. Drop the s/B for bow and add those attacks in your rotation. Also move all the the health attitudes to stam.

Also on the duels bars, you need rapid strikes, I would drop the GDB for that. You already have the best stam heal, vigor, no need for GDB

maby can you construct something there: http://eso-skills.com/ im new player. just 1 hand swornd and shield and next hand dual wields.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What people are trying to tell you is:
    1hand & shield = ariete5.jpg

Damage weapon skill lines are:
    Dual Wield (stamina)
    2handed (stamina)
    Bow (stamina)
    Destruction Staff (magicka)
    Edited by failkiwib16_ESO on July 29, 2016 8:08AM