The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

How can I recover my Game Registration Code?

MornaBaine
MornaBaine
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Does anyone here know how I might be able to recover my Game Registration Code? I put in a ticket days ago ([Incident: 160622-001247] @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ) because I have lost it and need to have it in order to apply a game time card to one of my accounts. But customer support does not seem willing to answer the question. I am getting really frustrated. please help!
PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    The answer to your question can be found on our support portal. For convenience, here's what it says.

You can locate your game code for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on PC / Mac by following the steps below:

Click on Billing History on the left side of the screen.
    You'll see all of your product keys listed.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steam? Right Click on the game in the Library and choose View CD License or something similar.

EDIT Ninja'd.....

For Non Steam, you should be able to view it on the Account Page here in Billing History

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/106763/i-lost-my-game-registration-code-what-can-i-do-to-recive-it-again
    Edited by Nestor on June 29, 2016 5:08PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    The answer to your question can be found on our support portal. For convenience, here's what it says.

You can locate your game code for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited on PC / Mac by following the steps below:

Click on Billing History on the left side of the screen.
    You'll see all of your product keys listed.

Thank you! I KNEW there had to be a simple answer... just wasn't sure why I could not seem to get a response.

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay @ZOS_DaryaK I am still having problems with this. When I go to "Redeem Code" I get this message: Please enter your Game Registration Code first, then any Membership Time Code or promotional code below.

However, in my billing history there is no game code. There is only the the Digital Imperial Edition code, which was an upgrade I did after purchasing the original game code through a 3rd party seller. The only OTHER things that show on my billing history are the crown packs and game time I have purchased since then. Putting in the Digital Imperial Edition code does not work. Any suggestions???

• ZOS_CoriJ
    ZOS_CoriJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There may be some confusion here.
    If you've already applied your Game Registration Code you should not have to ever apply it again for that account. All you have to do is apply your game time card and you're set. The pop-up message is simply there for any incorrect codes and assumes you're applying the wrong code on a first-time registration. (A misleading message in this circumstance.)

If you have any issues with inputting the code on the card itself, please let us know here. We'll be happy to move your current ticket to the department that handles card codes.

No longer available to take PMs or messages: Please defer to another Moderator
    Staff Post
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_CoriJ wrote: »
    There may be some confusion here.
    If you've already applied your Game Registration Code you should not have to ever apply it again for that account. All you have to do is apply your game time card and you're set. The pop-up message is simply there for any incorrect codes and assumes you're applying the wrong code on a first-time registration. (A misleading message in this circumstance.)

If you have any issues with inputting the code on the card itself, please let us know here. We'll be happy to move your current ticket to the department that handles card codes.

OK trying to apply the code for the time alone I get an error message now that reads: You do not qualify for this product.
    :(

• MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, my saga continues. Apparently what I purchased was NOT a time code as advertised (third party site, not ZOS so not ZOS's fault, to be clear!) but an actual game code. After some thought I decided I'd just go ahead and keep it as an additional alt account. Created a new email account with google and then created a new account here so I could register the game. Everything seemed to be fine UNTIL the first time I tried to log in. I keep getting messages telling me that I'm logging in from an unknown IP address. Which is ridiculous. I've used the same computer throughput this whole process. Nevertheless, the system insists on this and send an access code to me shiny new email account. But every time I type in the access code I get this:

ERROR%20CODE_zpsbgy7taxy.png

WHAT GIVES @ZOS_CoriJ ???? This is getting....kinda stupid. :(

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    You will be asked for the access code when you log in for the first time, even if it's the same PC where you created the account. The email with your access code is likely in the Promotions tab of your new Gmail account unless you've disabled those tabs.
    Staff Post
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_DaryaK wrote: »
    You will be asked for the access code when you log in for the first time, even if it's the same PC where you created the account. The email with your access code is likely in the Promotions tab of your new Gmail account unless you've disabled those tabs.

I get that. I type in the code, correctly, and I STILL get the exact same message I show above.

I get a NEW code. Same thing happens again.
    Edited by MornaBaine on July 11, 2016 6:02PM

• ZOS_DaryaK
    ZOS_DaryaK
    admin
    That is odd, @MornaBaine, I am sorry I misunderstood your issue. Did you make sure to leave the space? Have you tried using copy/paste?
    Staff Post
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OKAY! FINALLY, a half dozen codes later, one that works! HUZZAH!