Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn

Duragon_Darko
Duragon_Darko
✭✭✭
I'm 157, and on my Caldwell Silver. At what point do you go to Craglorn? Could I go now or would I be the lowest dude in the totem pole? Are there quests and stuff or just dungeons and raids?
.... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Am I in the wrong forum?
    .... I have to admit, the devs do listen to reason, if not to the forums. Thank you for "nameplates", a welcome addition to immersion, as well as the text chat box for PS4, which only comes on the screen when I need it too, and helps this gameplay SO MUCH MORE then without it. THANK YOU for the additions. Very much appreciated.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At cp level 100 i think you are safe in Craglorn, just join up with 3 randoms or friends and do the content. However it is much tougher than solo quests, so try to focus on getting some set armor and weapons.
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    At CP157, you are basically equal to the former v16, at least from zos perspective. Depending on skills and competency, you should be okay with most content. You need to be able to handle much larger groups of enemies. akin to dungeons. Plus, some of the mobs hit much harder than other areas, especially ranged mobs. You'll need AOE, self-heals, and single target damage. Some PVP skills , like Caltrops, come in handy. Just try it, worst that can happen is you die >:) .
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Set armor is my weakness. I don't know the first thing about crafting and reading it on the forums is worse then calculus. I'll jump in since I just finished Grahtwood in Caldwell Silver. Let you guys now how it went, lol.
  • AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    I went there at the weekend with 2 other people, we were all dps, I consider myself average, judging by the damage the other two were doing they were below average (though I was probably the squishiest). The bosses in the group delves were hard but doable, some of the other bosses we couldn't do. We weren't far off but I don't intend trying again with the same people until we get better or one of us respecs to be a healer.

The enemies we were fighting were cp110, they seemed to have the health/armour of normal cp110 enemies but they seemed to hit much harder. I've got just over 400cp, one of the others had 200something and the other 100something, if that gives you an idea of how hard it is
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    I somehow had a guild mate convince me to get into Imperial city with them, only to find out they are a different faction and I was in there alone. I ended up doing the first quest available, with some girl named Dragon Blade. I did the quest solo, with no deaths. I'm figuring I can go through Craglorn pretty easily. I'll try tonight when I get off of work. Thanks all for the replies.
    Edited by Duragon_Darko on July 5, 2016 1:06PM
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

i was in craglorn last night and did some of the group dungeons solo,

This area has been nerfed soo much i think it would be safe to say that you could complete most of the dungeons solo...
    It may be a bit challenging for you as i have 501 cp..

I will try them this evening on my 2nd account which only has 170 cp..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Duragon_Darko
    Duragon_Darko
    ✭✭✭
    Tried it at 169, open world difficult but doable. Dungeons not possible solo, but 2 man worked fine. Until we came to a daily that needed 4 to click some stuff and enter, lol. All in all, fun times.