Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with hybrid Build

Aideian
Aideian
✭✭✭
Since I seen this guy who was a hybrid dps and tank destroy an entire army of people by himself including me I wanted to become one myself I am a Dk with 259 CP does anyone have any suggestions to help me out?
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing he was at the cap? It'd be hard to make work even then, but I'd see it as impossible to at your current CP.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not possible to have an effective hybrid build in eso. Move on.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    Aideian wrote: »
    Since I seen this guy who was a hybrid dps and tank destroy an entire army of people by himself including me I wanted to become one myself I am a Dk with 259 CP does anyone have any suggestions to help me out?

Pelinal's aptitude, dual-wield, Dunmer, stack weapon power, fully glyph in Prismatic defense glyphs. You'll end up with about 28k stamina and magicka, and 4k weapon and spell power.

The problem you'll have as far as optimizing your build goes pertains to how to spend your Mage tree CP. I'm not sure what the right answer would be, but I imagine it involves putting a good amount into Thaumaturge, splitting the rest in Elemental Expert and Mighty, etc. It's complex, but doable.

Probably not the kind of character you're going to bring on end-game raids and certain dungeons, but might be fun in PvP.
  • AJ_1988
    AJ_1988
    ✭✭✭
    Regen may be a bit of an issue also.
  • Semner
    Semner
    ✭✭✭
    True that, 4-piece Imperial Physique on top of 5-piece Pelinal's Aptitude might be the way to go.
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Semner wrote: »
    True that, 4-piece Imperial Physique on top of 5-piece Pelinal's Aptitude might be the way to go.

I use the Imperial Physique set
    Edited by Aideian on July 7, 2016 9:12PM
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    Not possible to have an effective hybrid build in eso. Move on.

Sorry to say you're wrong tell it to that guy