Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help!

Lotheimas
Lotheimas
✭✭
Hey !
So my friend finally bought the game!!
After he created an account he was supposed to get the confirmation email.
Its been 3 hours and the email never reached is inbox.The same thing happed to another friend of mine.. He tried to log in from a different pc and needed an acess code.. that never came.
Can someone please help?
Thanks guys!
44k dps = WB spam
  • phantomawe
    what did he buy the game though ?

Steam or ESO?
    Phantomawe
  • phantomawe
    also to add that the access code goes to his email that he made the account on its a security measure that has been put in place and works like a 2 step authentication.
    Phantomawe
  • Lotheimas
    Lotheimas
    ✭✭
    phantomawe wrote: »
    also to add that the access code goes to his email that he made the account on its a security measure that has been put in place and works like a 2 step authentication.

Box game.
    The new acount verification email never reached his inbox
    44k dps = WB spam
  • MsSwan
    MsSwan
    This happened to me. I just created a new email and sent the confirmation to the new email. I had to make a new email, for gaming, anyway. You could try that and after it's all set up, set the account with the email he originally wanted to use but I'm sure there's an easier way. Good luck!
    Don’t waste your time looking back. You’re not going that way.
  • phantomawe
    MsSwan wrote: »
    This happened to me. I just created a new email and sent the confirmation to the new email. I had to make a new email, for gaming, anyway. You could try that and after it's all set up, set the account with the email he originally wanted to use but I'm sure there's an easier way. Good luck!

this seems like the easier way if he remembers his log in
    Phantomawe
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    before we fly off the handle and blame,

1) did he/she check the junkmail/spam folder in your e-mail?
    2) did he/she confirm that the e-mail provided was typed correctly and that there was no typo?

PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)