How to be a garbage player???

• ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    I've used this set since the patch. it's not nearly as powerful as it was. i don't understand what people are *** about.

I really don't. enlighten me.

We have edited several posts in this thread for Profanity.

Please review our Rules And Regulations on such here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • mchermie
    mchermie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just try not to run into a resource over and over again without some sort of plan

Didnt you use to run with Slywolf?
    Retired
    NA DC
    K-Hole
    McHermie NB - AR 42
    McHermes DK - AR 18
    Lord Typh Templar - AR 11
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Van_0S wrote: »
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^
    ....... Who???

What!? You don't know of King Krotha!? The rated R twitch stream? King Krotha! The Menace of Morrowind, The M&M Mauler, King Kandy, The Foul Mouth Orc, The Destroyer of Twix, The Sugar Rush Demon, The Enslaver of Sour Patch Kids, The Conqueror of the Mountain of Dew, etc etc etc etc.

Right now on Haderus there is a power struggle between the forces of good lead by FENGRUSH and trumpeted by yours truly (that means ME) and the evil sugar coated hands of the Mad King Krotha and his elite guard! Krotha and his soldiers have been equipped with gear imbued with ancient powerful dark magic (such as Malubeth). Even with FENGRUSH pressing the battle Krotha pushes the entire COVENANT to its very limits.

I'm dead. :D
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.png
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you guys calm down before this becomes a nerf sorc thread
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mchermie wrote: »
    Just try not to run into a resource over and over again without some sort of plan

Slywolf? I used to be DC and ran with CN about a year and a half ago lol
    Edited by PrinceFabious on July 1, 2016 5:42PM
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love how I came in here to mention Krotha and Arinar's scrub squad, but they've already been mentioned. ^^
    ....... Who???

What!? You don't know of King Krotha!? The rated R twitch stream? King Krotha! The Menace of Morrowind, The M&M Mauler, King Kandy, The Foul Mouth Orc, The Destroyer of Twix, The Sugar Rush Demon, The Enslaver of Sour Patch Kids, The Conqueror of the Mountain of Dew, etc etc etc etc.

Right now on Haderus there is a power struggle between the forces of good lead by FENGRUSH and trumpeted by yours truly (that means ME) and the evil sugar coated hands of the Mad King Krotha and his elite guard! Krotha and his soldiers have been equipped with gear imbued with ancient powerful dark magic (such as Malubeth). Even with FENGRUSH pressing the battle Krotha pushes the entire COVENANT to its very limits.

Hey Pubes, Im actually loving the RP. We have been having really fun battles in Haddy! Also, did you know that the DC have also been using malubeth? Feng and CO are all using it too. (dont really care, just pointing it out)
    Why are you trying call people fat? Come on dude.
    Edited by PrinceFabious on July 1, 2016 5:46PM
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Makkir wrote: »
    Can you guys calm down before this becomes a nerf sorc thread

61980401.jpg
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Explains everything.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Just try not to run into a resource over and over again i without some sort of plan

Explains everything.

Huh? Ive been EP for almost 2 years lol
    VE #1 guild
    Lets hear about the heroic tales of this mighty guild
    -they stacked with CN to win campaigns
    -when CN left they lost 2 campaigns and says they were leveling AD for 2 months
    -leaves campaign and brings oceanic guilds with them.
    -did I say they lost 2 campaigns the second they didnt have CN?
    -the only people who say positive things about VE on the forums are other VE. They send their 24 man prox det to zerg the forums as well.
    Edited by PrinceFabious on July 1, 2016 5:58PM
  • qrichou
    qrichou
    ✭✭✭
    I must be a noob but dont you need full stambuildd for mb set to work .
    I run with light gear ,1 heavy ,1 medium .
    Imma highelf Magtemp . unbuffed i get 3356 spell dmg .
    But i cant breakfree and mb is worthless to me .
    I am on eu xbox1 , maybe that is the biggest diff.
    because its possible
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And so it comes out... You traitorous [snip] [snip].......... I swear before my time in Tamriel is done! Before I draw my last breath!...... I will be standing above your broken body in the muddy shallow pools surrounding BRK.......
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And so it comes out... You traitorous [snip] [snip].......... I swear before my time in Tamriel is done! Before I draw my last breath!...... I will be standing above your broken body in the muddy shallow pools surrounding BRK.......

Yea, I didnt enjoy the DC zergs at the time..sorry
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

*Scipio slams his fist down onto his desk!*
    *He grabs his iPhone and launches it across the room into the wall!*

DC zergs!!!!! DC ZERGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? The COVENANT was surrounded by IR, Nexus, Haxus, Crown, etc etc!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DC FUNERALS I ATTENDED AT SOUTH HIGH ROCK DURING THAT TIME!!!!!!!?????? DO YOU!!!!!!???????
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    znGNQYM.gif
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*Scipio slams his fist down onto his desk!*
    *He grabs his iPhone and launches it across the room into the wall!*

DC zergs!!!!! DC ZERGSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???? The COVENANT was surrounded by IR, Nexus, Haxus, Crown, etc etc!!!!!!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY DC FUNERALS I ATTENDED AT SOUTH HIGH ROCK DURING THAT TIME!!!!!!!?????? DO YOU!!!!!!???????

Two?
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should really have a dueling tourney between all of the infamous forum warriors on here. The winner is crowned King of Salt, all others must delete their forum accounts

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We should really have a dueling tourney between all of the infamous forum warriors on here. The winner is crowned King of Salt, all others must delete their forum accounts

ESO Forum Hunger Games style xD
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

ZOS should give the winner the King of Salt title in game. It would be amazing!
    PC/EU DC
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    We shall craft him a crown, and it shall be called the Crown of Salinity. And the salt block he sits upon shall be known as the Saline Throne.
    69193879.jpg
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HoloYoitsu wrote: »
    We shall craft him a crown, and it shall be called the Crown of Salinity. And the salt block he sits upon shall be known as the Saline Throne.
    69193879.jpg

What is dead may never die.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Just try not to run into a resource over and over again i without some sort of plan

Explains everything.

Huh? Ive been EP for almost 2 years lol
    VE #1 guild
    Lets hear about the heroic tales of this mighty guild
    -they stacked with CN to win campaigns
    -when CN left they lost 2 campaigns and says they were leveling AD for 2 months
    -leaves campaign and brings oceanic guilds with them.
    -did I say they lost 2 campaigns the second they didnt have CN?
    -the only people who say positive things about VE on the forums are other VE. They send their 24 man prox det to zerg the forums as well.

That salt tho.

• Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You're actually in a few of my 1vX videos, there's a reason you logged off after getting a quick win on the PTS and there's a reason it made you feel warm and fuzzy. Keep trying till I won? LOL, if you actually thought for a second that you were going to win a second match you wouldn't have logged off as quick as you did.

I don't mind, you're not the first person out there to get a quick win and run against me, it happens. Just don't come on the forums calling people out for duels when you run away from them.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have we worked out whose **** is bigger yet?
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panth141 wrote: »
    Have we worked out whose **** is bigger yet?

I don't think this will get worked out anytime soon
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hey, are you still mad about us farming yall at Ash mine today? We were there because we couldnt find action. Please dont be mad. Youve been mad for a while now. Its not good for you. I will be happy to duel you to help you get better :)

You sure you want to duel him to help him get better? Or are your fingers ready on the log out button if you manage to get a fluke. :*

Don't talk about dueling when you actually ran away from a fight on the PTS server of all things.

Didnt you blame bugs on your defeat? Didnt we test them out after and realized that they fixed cloak and my AoE was keeping you out. Fluke? And PTS? what gear were you testing out? We were using the same builds PTS or not. Yes, I didnt give you a rematch because why? So you can keep trying till you win? I already said beating you made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

You're actually in a few of my 1vX videos, there's a reason you logged off after getting a quick win on the PTS and there's a reason it made you feel warm and fuzzy. Keep trying till I won? LOL, if you actually thought for a second that you were going to win a second match you wouldn't have logged off as quick as you did.

I don't mind, you're not the first person out there to get a quick win and run against me, it happens. Just don't come on the forums calling people out for duels when you run away from them.

By the way, my money is on Kena. That's if... You actually want to fight him? Maybe you're just bluffing? I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.

I'm betting on a surprise King of Thieves/Murdo double snipe for the win. No one will see it coming.

• hammayolettuce
    hammayolettuce
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....... Who???

Hey Pubes, Im actually loving the RP. We have been having really fun battles in Haddy! Also, did you know that the DC have also been using malubeth? Feng and CO are all using it too. (dont really care, just pointing it out)
    Why are you trying call people fat? Come on dude.

Just to be clear, only one person that regularly runs with @FENGRUSH uses malubeth and that person has a specific role in the group.
    Snü (Magicka DK) ♥ Thnu (Stamplar) ♥ Pizza for Breakfast (Magplar) ♥ Sparklefingers (Magicka Sorc) ♥
    Bean and Cheese Burrito (Magicka DK) ♥ Snurrito (Stamplar) ♥
    DARFAL COVANT
  • HoloYoitsu
    HoloYoitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know, can't tell now a days who has a back bone and who doesn't.
    Boneless invertebrates got you feeling down? Need to know who has a spine? I recommend these.
    9df33e0c4ce08c76847fcf362bf45de9.jpg
  • Publius_Scipio
    Publius_Scipio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Be a bowtard or Fotmplar spamming Jesus-beam in groups of 4. That should do it.
    PC EU
This discussion has been closed.