The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Items Available in the Crown Store – 6/30/16 (All Platforms)

ZOS_KaiSchober
Our latest Crown Store shipment is here, and it’s all about fashion. These two stylish hats and a stunning new Tailored in Tamriel masterpiece, perfect for warm summer days in Grahtwood, will make great additions to your wardrobe. Find out a little more about each new item below.

Silvenari Felt Bycoket
d08752535b6ee413580b337ae82ad436.jpg
This bycoket is the dashing felt cap worn by the Silvenar's Own Jaqspurs, the famous archers who form the personal guard of the Bosmer "Voice of the People." This elite unit has been revived for the Aldmeri Dominion by the latest Silvenar. Their hat looks as good on men as it does on women.
The Silvenari Felt Bycoket is available in the Crown Store for 400 crowns.

Z'en Vengeance Kiss-Me-Not Cap
e780e749a92cb2eeeeac4668848c90e8.jpg
When a Wood Elf vows a Vengeance Oath to the god Z'en, they may wear this tusk-encrusted cap as a symbol of having sworn off physical affection until the vendetta is complete. Admittedly, the Kiss-Me-Not is also sometimes worn just as a joke. Because the Bosmer are like that.
The Z'en Vengeance Kiss-Me-Not Cap is available in the Crown Store for 400 crowns.

Treethane Ceremonial Dress
ca708e33c361d9f9ab7e6caad7eedff5.jpg
"Some occasions call for formal wear," says Stitchmaster Moneriel of Elden Root. "You may have to clothe yourself in stately attire to attend an important event, but fear not—you can still turn heads from trunk to treetop in my thousand-beaded ceremonial dress!"
The Treethane Ceremonial Dress is available in the Crown Store for 1,000 crowns.

We’d love to see screenshots of your Tamriel adventures with the new costume and/or your new pet! Be sure to post them here, or share them with us at TESOnline on Twitter.

Kai Schober
Senior Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch
Staff Post
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober Will you guys be posting the July crown store showcase anytime soon-ish? ;)
  • Mady
    Mady
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uuhhh.... I think I'll buy the Ceremonial Dress. Have to see it inGame o:)
    Discord HypeSquad Member
    Official AlcastHQ Discord Server: discord.gg/alcasthq
    Feel free to join!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men for they may act their dream with open eyes, to make it possible.
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_KaiSchober Will you guys be posting the July crown store showcase anytime soon-ish? ;)

This, @ZOS_KaiSchober Don't tell us there's no items next month, this is the last day of this month, and it is always a short number of days before the month itself that is being advertised, like a "Here is what you can look forward to next month!", don't deprive us of that...there's less than 11 hours left. :'(
    Edited by Aerius_Sygale on June 30, 2016 5:19PM
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And now we wait for the Breton Hero outfit. My crowns are gathering dust currently :P
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • Khydan
    Khydan
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the crown store showcase for this month @ZOS_KaiSchober
  • Aerius_Sygale
    Aerius_Sygale
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm boycotting and not buying another thing until I see the next Crown Store showcase, won't even get this new stuff until then. After though, I'll get all three, so come on @ZOS_KaiSchober . . .
    PS4/PS5, NA | PSN: AeriusSygale | Alliance War Rank 50 (Grand Overlord Grade 2) | CP: 2560+
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When are we going to see the Cyrod Gentry gown that was shown in the previous PTS?
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope you guys are aware that the Silvenari Felt Bycoket is clipping with elven ears.
    I'll point out that this is an elven hat and it is absurd that it clips with elven ears.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Justice31st
    Justice31st
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn ZO$ is pumping out that crown store content, and still no thaumaturge fix on consoles.
    "The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you."
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, with group finder still broken at least we won't have to worry about the nice clothes getting dirty in dungeons for a while. Instead of doing ESO content I want to I can spend my crowns and run around looking pretty.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • ZOS_KaiSchober

Tomorrow-ish. ;)

Kai Schober
    Staff Post
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Tomorrow-ish. ;)

"Soon™"
    PC/EU DC
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the winged snake pet!! I never have a pet out but after running with it on PTS I actually want it!! Hopefully SOON! ;)
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Dromede
    Dromede
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mady wrote: »

I absolutely loved it on PTS! Tried it on my high elf and got so overwhelmed that forgot to try it on my wood elf that this dress is really meant for lol

It's a shame we don't get to see how it takes dyes on current PTS :(
    Skye Cloude - Sorc DPS, Master Crafter. Main, the bestest
    Lae Lenne - Templar Healer Trial grade.
    Dromede - Stamina Nightblade, she's a newb and doesn't know what she's doing
    V'oghatta - Stamplar pretending to be a tank
    Ulville Thonvella - aspiring Fire Mage, be careful around her fire sticks!
    Dromedaris - lost and not found. Named after a shoe, what else can you expect from her? A proper tank in her wildest dreams
    Swims-Naked - too pretty to grind, too silly to quest.
    Sun Flair - Dunmer Templar that can't spell for life. To bad she's too broke to afford a name change... Well, at least she's pretty...
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 for Breton Hero outfit
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • mattpakls
    mattpakls
    Soul Shriven
    Seriously??? That's two additions of Crown Store crap and no new updates on all of the issues going on with console right now. You people are ridiculous. I sent in a trouble ticket 2 weeks ago and I got a reply yesterday with a customer survey. No mention of any of the things listed in the trouble ticket. Just a survey. WTF??? You're losing people left and right in this game, and pissing your player base off day after day but you don't have anything to say right? I'll do myself a favor and spend my money elsewhere. Buncha freakin' crooks.
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dromede wrote: »
    Mady wrote: »

I absolutely loved it on PTS! Tried it on my high elf and got so overwhelmed that forgot to try it on my wood elf that this dress is really meant for lol

It's a shame we don't get to see how it takes dyes on current PTS :(

I never saw the treethane dress on the PTS, but I bought it on Live. Still waiting for the brocade gown from Orsinium and the dresses from the last PTS.
  • NetWire
    NetWire
    ✭✭✭
    want the preview for july ^^
    ...und wieder Senf dazu gegeben.

XBOX ONE / EU

• ZOS_KaiSchober
    Kai Schober
    Staff Post
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If only i could dye my costumes (hats) on console. I guess i'll have to wait till console players receive this feature before making any purchases.

Also the Breton Hero costume look's not to bad. I may purchase it.
    PS4 NA DC
  • Mavor
    Mavor
    ✭✭✭
    YAY! Breton hero AND glowy eyed wolfy - sold ;D
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    My new forest themed style
    14201412.t.jpg

Z'en Vengeance Kiss-Me-Not Cap changes my hairstyle, but I kinda like it. :blush:
    14201411.t.jpg
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still scratching my head about the logic behind retiring the Priest of the Green costume in the same month it's being released in. If you want it to be limited edition, why not just say it's a limited edition?
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.