The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase: July 1, 2016"

ZOS_JessicaFolsom
ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Community Manager
This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Crown Store Showcase: July 1, 2016. Get a sneak peek of the latest offerings that are coming to the Crown Store in July, including the Breton Hero costume, new Tailored in Tamriel looks, the Doom Wolf Mount, and new pets!

e6fe75da14caa17852cf837c7beedc60.jpg
Jessica Folsom
Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In order to make room for new stock, the following items will be retired from the ESO Crown Store on all platforms on August 1st.

Costumes
    • Desert Garden Gala Overdress
    • Priest of the Green
    • Song of the Night Ensemble
    • Toxin Doctor
    • Treasure Hunter
    • Treethane Ceremonial Dress
    • Tribal Shamans Pack
    • Winterborn Reach Costume Pack
    • Winter Scouts Pack

Wait, so the Priest of the Green costume is being made available and removed in the same month? Or is that a typo?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "We're sorry, the page you are looking for can not be found" anyone else getting this error when clicking the link? :/
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Also your text post says june instead of july.
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MyNameIsElias it always takes a few minutes to appear
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on July 1, 2016 6:18PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Also your text post says june instead of july.

Fixed, sorry about that! This year is going by so fast.
    Wait, so the Priest of the Green costume is being made available and removed in the same month? Or is that a typo?

That is correct in this case.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That is correct in this case.

Thank you for clarifying. I hope you guys have considered rolling stock from older offerings for the less flashy stuff (e.g. bringing back the high collared ball gown but not necessarily the mindshriven horse). (: Definitely picking up the Breton hero costume, not sure if I want anything else badly enough.

• MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Pardon me, but the costume "Desert Garden Gala Overdress" Is listed as one of the items being removed from the crown store on august 1st. I don't find it anywhere in the in game crown store nor in the july showcase. Is this a typo or am i missing something?
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Pardon me, but the costume "Desert Garden Gala Overdress" Is listed as one of the items being removed from the crown store on august 1st. I don't find it anywhere in the in game crown store nor in the july showcase. Is this a typo or am i missing something?

I knew I remembered seeing this somewhere! It's currently on the PTS. And to my knowledge hasn't been released yet on live.

So, uh... Awkward.

e: Here! Scroll to "Coming soon".
    Edited by rhapsodious on July 1, 2016 6:40PM
  • czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    same with the blue nixad, though i suppose they mean the turquoise nixad?
    stam scrub
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Desert Garden Gala Overdress" Where is that? I'm in game looking at the crown store now... and don't see it.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • rhapsodious
    rhapsodious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    "Desert Garden Gala Overdress" Where is that? I'm in game looking at the crown store now... and don't see it.

It's on the PTS. Not in game yet, which is odd that they'd be removing it in that case.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww, not the Wolf and Nixad I wanted (white and orchid) :c
    Maybe next month.

I am disappointed that you are removing stuff that isn't even in the store yet, too.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Foxesz
    Foxesz
    ✭✭✭
    B R E T O N H E R O H Y P E
    I'm a roleplayer through and through, questions regarding that are always welcome!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's on the PTS. Not in game yet, which is odd that they'd be removing it in that case.

So, it's on PTS. Not in game, and NOT in the article to come during July?

How they could be removing that is interesting. lol I'm also a bit sad about stuff coming and going in the same month. To me those are "Limited Time Offers" that just have a bit longer window.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    whiteshadow711jppreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looking forward to the Doom Wolf and Breton Hero costume, then less than a month later (8/16/16) gonna color the costume Black and Gold for AD colors :wink: for when fighting in Cyrodiil :smiley:
    Signed, Kotaro Atani.PS5 NA
    VR16/ CP 160 Khajiit Nightblade of the Aldmeri Dominion, Guildmaster and Assassin of the Queen's Hand guild on NA PC. PvP Officer in the WOLF guild on NA PS5, and of course Master Thief. Currently 3120 CP out of 3600 CP on NA PS5. Currently 810 CP on NA PC (used for PTS testing purposes only). On PS5 I am also a Master Crafter, all traits done and learned, Jewelry crafting done. all Motifs learned on PS5 except for maybe two-three Motifs. Both Companions are Max level as are their Skills.Warrior, Lover, Thief.... Nightblade. Aldmeri Dominion For Life! For the Queen!! Go Dominion or go home ! "I have no hatred for the races of Man, but they are young. Like all children, they are driven by emotion. They lack the wisdom that comes with age. I would sooner place an Altmer infant on the Ruby Throne than surrender Tamriel to their capricious whims. The Altmer, the Bosmer and the Khajiit share the common traits of intelligence, patience and reason. We do not seek riches or plunder. Domination is not our goal, nor is the acclamation of power for its own sake. Today we make our stand. Today we take back the Ruby Throne, which is ours by ancient right and the blessings of the Divines. Stand with us." ―Your Queen Commands, Ayrenn Arana Aldmeri.(All 18 characters are AD only! This one is a AD Loyalist)Member of ESO Since January 29, 2014, started early Access 3/30/14 on PC, currently subbed on NA PS5 and on NA PC. Note- I only use PC for PTS testing purposes, the PS5 is my dedicated Game Platform.Note- for those that don't know how to say Kotaro Atani it's "Ko tar row Ah ta ni" (Ko with a Oh sound, tar which sounds like the sticky black tar stuff, row like rowing a boat, Ah with a AHHHH sound, Ta with a Tahhh sound, Neeee which sounds like knee)"The blowing sands of time wipe clean the footprints of the past...""Moonsugar may be the key to paradise, but it is through a false door...""A perfect society is always elsewhere..."- Unknown book of Khajiiti proverbs.
  • menedhyn
    menedhyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really pleased to see the Priest of the Green costume! Finally, something relatively simple, fuss-free and honest with a weather-worn, slightly tattered appearance. Perfect for my old, grumpy, nature-loving Breton character.

And what's this? A cranky and irritable badger? Oh, go on then!

My sincere thanks, ZOS.

'Pure rains make sweet rivers'
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    In order to make room for new stock, the following items will be retired from the ESO Crown Store on all platforms on August 1st.

Costumes

[*] Desert Garden Gala Overdress

Hold on, that's not even been IN the live Crown store - ever! How can you retire it before it's even been in there?

Also, any chance the dapple palfrey horse will make a return at some point, please?

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

From the little picture on the UESP site, I would think, it is that one, which was data-minded as "Redguard high dress". But how to get it?

I am waiting for this redguard high for quite some time, but it was never on the crown store.
    Edited by Lysette on July 1, 2016 7:52PM
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, there go my freshly arrived 9000 crowns from subscription, those will not even make it to the end of the month.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    New Nixad color (imo) is way better than current offering. Looks good! Thank You!
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • ItsGlaive
    ItsGlaive
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope these are reasonably priced. A single outfit for 1000 crowns is really pushing it in terms of player good will.
    Allow cross-platform transfers and merges
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Breton... Hero... Costume... :D
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    Zos can you please change the date the the doom wolf mount and breton hero costume are going in the crown store? :(
    Since the current one is going to be released during san diego comic-con so me and a few others are going to miss it
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Foxesz wrote: »
    B R E T O N H E R O H Y P E

IT has a Freaking Cape and everything. Can't wait to see it in action.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Nixad color (imo) is way better than current offering. Looks good! Thank You!

I like it a lot too, but I'm still waiting for this cutie pie right here:
    Nixad-Purple.png
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When the heck is the Sep Adder pet that was on DB PTS going to be released?!? It's the only darn pet I've ever wanted and been stuck waiting and waiting for it to be released.
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When is the Cyrod Gentry gown going to be added? I'm a bit disappointed to see the City Isle tunic go up without the similar Cyrod Gentry one to go along with it.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • prnoprno
    prnoprno
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, I could see my Dunmer wearing the Rumare Waterfront Casual Wear, so long as it's in the ballpark of say... 700 crowns. *wink* *wink*
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    When does this come out for console players? :):):)
    PS4 NA DC
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So is the doom wolf gonna be 4000 crowns also or we gonna be fair and reasonable like when the fire frost and sheiven horses came out... cuz that dro matha crown cost was an absolute abomination....