The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Taos UI Addon Pack 1.6

Taonnor
Taonnor
✭✭✭✭✭
Taos UI Addon Pack 1.6

Ok! With my 6th version of my "UI Addon Pack" i will go to the english forums too. Before i posted these package only for german users in the german addon section. Generally i think the package will work too with english clients. The german counterpart you can find here.

I hope you enjoy my package!

The ui addon package is optimized for a resolution of 1920x1080 and a 64bit client. My package includes all required addons from 06.26.2016. Installation instructions can be found below. For questions just come up to me (ts.lux-dei.de:10052).

The addon compilation consumes approximately 70 MB LUA memory without "MasterMerchant" and up to 180-250 MB with "MasterMerchant". You should set the LUA memory to 256 or 512MB. I will explain in later section how you can change your LUA MB.

file.php?mode=view&id=345

Taos Addon Pack V 1.5, Stand 13.09.2015: find here
Taos Addon Pack V 1.6, Stand 26.06.2016: Taos Addon UI Pack 1.6

List of used addons V 1.6

31 addons

- Advanced Filters
- AlphaGear
- AutoInvite
- AwesomeGuildStore
- Azurah
- CraftStore
- CyrodiilAlert
- Destinations
- DolgubonsLazyWritCreator
- extGroupLeader
- FoundryTacticalCombat
- HarvensExtendedStats
- HarvensImprovedSkillsWindow
- InventoryGridView
- jovAST
- KillCounter
- LoreBooks
- MailR
- MasterMerchant
- MiniMap
- PotionMaker
- RavaloxQuestTracker
- Roomba
- SkyShards
- SpentSkillPoints
- Srendarr
- TaosApSession
- wykkydsAchievementTracker
- wykkydsEnhancedChat
- wykkydsMailBox
- wykkydsToolbar

Installation

First you should take Minion and configure it on your game. With Minion you can always keep up to date all the addons of the package. As a second step take a backup of your "Addon" folder and your "SavedVariables" folder in a separate place, so you can optionally rollback. The discussed directories can be found in your Windows settings folder (C:\Users\<Windows account>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu). The folder "SavedVariables" will contain everything of your addon and ZOS UI settings.

Now:
1. Delete your old folders ("Addon" and "SavedVariables")
2. Copy the content of the package ("Addon" and "SavedVariables") into your liveeu folder
3. Login
4. Copy with "joVAST" the settings to your character

How to copy with "joVAST"?

It is very simple. Start the "joVAST" ui ingame via slash command "/jovast".

Importand hint: Take "MasterMerchant" off before you use "/jovast". "MasterMerchant" relates in an UI error of "joVAST" (I have no idea why).

file.php?mode=view&id=346

Settings of LUA MB

You should increase the LUA MB larger than 128 MB. If you still use a 32bit client you should increase the LUA MB not larger than 128 MB. On around 150 MB usage i remembered significant FPS drops. For 64 bit i advise 256MB or more.

1. Close game
2. Open "UserSettings.txt" at "C:\Users\<WindowsAccount>\Documents\Elder Scrolls Online\liveeu"
4. Set the value of "SET LuaMemoryLimitMB" to 256 or 512
5. Start the game and login

Highlights of 1.6

Cleaning up of the UI
file.php?mode=view&id=345

As can be seen on the screen, I have thrown out some elements of my old package 1.5. With 2.4 the ZOS UI are much improved and many addons are kicked out. The primary goal of my UI package is to prefer ZOS UI elements and if there is no ZOS element, an addon is used as a supplement. I have had very good experience with the performance of the current selection of addons. For example, I use of FTC only the combat log and the damage statistics.

MasterMerchant creates on the first login always a large lag and consume much LUA MB. The advantages of Master Merchant outweigh that. My tip: Use MasterMerchant only on a character on you trading. You have to turn off only the Main addon.

file.php?mode=view&id=347

Pictures says more than thousands words

Some impressions of my UI.

file.php?mode=view&id=337
file.php?mode=view&id=338
file.php?mode=view&id=339
file.php?mode=view&id=340
file.php?mode=view&id=341
file.php?mode=view&id=342
file.php?mode=view&id=343

Support & Live Action

If you need help / or found bugs during installation or just want to pass on impressions, just contact me in TS (also english possible) -> ts.lux-dei.de:10052 or in our forums -> Lux Dei Forums

The UI you also watch in action on my Twitch channel (if we are online at guild pvp) -> // ESOTU PvP - Lux Dei live stream

Best regards

[LUX] Taonnor Annare
Edited by Taonnor on June 29, 2016 4:29PM
Guild

Gildenleiter von Lux Dei (EU/AD). Offizieller Gildenspotlight für ESOTU!
Guild leader of Lux Dei (EU/AD). Official Guild Spotlight for ESOTU!

Addons & Guides

ESOUI Author Portal: Taonnor
Addons: Taos AP Session, Taos Group Tools

Myth AoE Cap: DE Mythos AoE Cap // EN Myth AoE Cap

What should i change in ESO: DE [DGR] Was würde ich an ESO verändern - "Der große Rundumschlag" // EN [TWS] What should i change in ESO – „The sweeping statement“

Charakters

Taonnor Annare, Sorcerer
Thao Annare, Nightblade