Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5 Minutes Cooldown on Forward Camps

Sublime
Sublime
✭✭✭✭
As the title says, forward camps have a 5min cd on PTS.
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good now double it :trollface:
    Xbox NA

Gamertag-Burning Talons
    CP 531
    The Subjugator of Nirn

EP Dark Elf Magicka DragonKnight- Vayvron the Subjugator
    AD Dark Elf Magicka DragonKnight - Faelon Nimok
    EP Imperial Magicka DragonKnight - Tulius vi Nimok
    AD Breton Magicka Templar - Xyria Nimok
    EP Breton Magicka Sorceror - Ayrana vi Nimok
    EP Breton Magicka Nightblade - Name Classified
    DC Magicka DragonKnight- Dredgor the Conqueror
    EP Magicka Templar- Leodious

"Burning Talons too OP please nerf"-Gahndi

Youtube http://bit.do/Burning-Talons

• AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is that a cool down on rezzing at one or on placing a new one after the old one expired?
    The Moot Councillor
    Zenilda Hlaalu - 160 Nightblade (EP)
    Potion Ivy -160 Sorcerer (EP)
    Alnibis - 160 Templar (EP)
    Jaskaar the Cat - 160 Sorcerer (AD)
    Nyau Cafra - 26 Dragonknight (AD)
    Lash gra-Mogak - 160 Dragonknight (EP)
    Holds-Green-Fish - 160 Nightblade (DC)
    Sings-of-Ice-Storms - 160 Warden (EP)
    Mug gro-Gogron - 160 Warden (EP)
    Neesha af-Marimah - level 46 Templar (EP)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be even longer. 10 possibly 15 minutes.

Imo they should never have returned to the game.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - Grand Overlord - Spotless Dro-m'Athra Destroyer pre one Tamriel
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - Grand Overlord
    ... - DC - NB

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, if it's the cooldown on resurrection at the same camp, this might hurt smaller groups more than the zerg.

Small groups like to resurrect in the same spot if one player is available to lay down the camp after a wipe. Large groups tend to have more players available for a backup camp, shorter camp duration, and can put multiple camps down (area permitting). Large groups also tend to be around keeps when player resurrection is needed (as they can generally steamroll the open field).

All that said, the new respawn points at Bruma, Velastrus, and Cropsford will help some (assuming you control those towns).
    Derra wrote: »

I disagree with this. Camps have made PvP fun again by reducing the downtime riding from keep to keep ... and enabling players to get back into the action faster. A well-placed camp can turn the tide in either the attacker's or defender's favor.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 28, 2016 9:40PM
    "May you walk on warm sands."
    "First, I would ask that you look to the poor and the suffering around Cyrodiil. Look into their hearts, and then look into your own."
    "May Auri-El's light guide you in your darkest hours."

North American (NA) PC Megaserver (click to view):
    Vilerihala - Magicka Templar (Altmer ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Màisalihna - Stamina Dragonknight (Bosmer) ~ Áhliaselia - Stamina Templar (Bosmer) ~ Thraccenia Vendicci - Stamina Sorcerer (Imperial) ~ daa'Vaaliánia - Magicka Warden (Dunmer) ~ Wenayastare - Magicka Dragonknight (Altmer) ~ Aráliavina - Stamina Nightblade (Bosmer) ~ Ysyna Rielle - Magicka Warden (Breton) ~ Dro-r'Aahni Bright-Paws - Magicka Necromancer (Khajiit) ~ Rhusannah - Stamina Nightblade (Redguard) ~ Eirellonye - Magicka Nightblade (Altmer) ~ Lae'Suuriávia - Stamina Warden (Bosmer) ~ Dralora Savani - Magicka Sorcerer (Dunmer) ~ Billows-With-Incense - Magicka Warden (Argonian ~ Dedicated Healer) ~ Anísa'Vardaia - Health Dragonknight (Imperial) ~ Azhnakha gra-Shugarz - Stamina Necromancer (Orc) ~ Vilinalara - Magicka Sorcerer (Altmer ~ Grand Master Crafter)
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on June 28, 2016 9:41PM
    <Vehemence Officer>

DC Dark Elf DK - Ghóst-Shot - AR 39 - Legate
    DC Imperial Templar - Ghóst Shot - AR 26
    DC High Elf Warden - Ghöst Shot - AR 15
    EP Dark Elf DK - Ghòst-Shot - AR 23 - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    EP High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shót - AR 11
    AD High Elf Sorcerer - Ghost Shöt - AR 10
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB 5 minutes Cooldown on soul gem rezz aswell and it would be perfect
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtb perma ban 21 day res timer.
    Haha block, ha rip.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I disagree with this. Camps have made PvP fun again by reducing the downtime riding from keep to keep ... and enabling players to get back into the action faster. A well-placed camp can turn the tide in either the attacker's or defender's favor.

That depends entirely how you define fun. Camps make it virtually impossible to win a fight when you´re outnumbered because it´s almost impossible to kill everyone without a sorc or NB escaping.
    This means the opponents who already have the advantage of being more people also have the edge ob being able to trial and error until they win.

Death should have consequence and be it riding 3 mins from keep to keep with the risk of getting attacked there (which i think is good bc it spreads out fights).
    Camps remove that penalty/risk entirely. It promotes braindead meaningless instantrespawn rooty shooty deathmatches.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - Grand Overlord - Spotless Dro-m'Athra Destroyer pre one Tamriel
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - Grand Overlord
    ... - DC - NB