Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5 Minutes Cooldown on Forward Camps

Sublime
Sublime
✭✭✭✭
  • Burning_Talons
    Burning_Talons
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good now double it :trollface:
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a cool down on rezzing at one or on placing a new one after the old one expired?
    The Moot Councillor
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It should be even longer. 10 possibly 15 minutes.

Imo they should never have returned to the game.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, if it's the cooldown on resurrection at the same camp, this might hurt smaller groups more than the zerg.

Small groups like to resurrect in the same spot if one player is available to lay down the camp after a wipe. Large groups tend to have more players available for a backup camp, shorter camp duration, and can put multiple camps down (area permitting). Large groups also tend to be around keeps when player resurrection is needed (as they can generally steamroll the open field).

All that said, the new respawn points at Bruma, Velastrus, and Cropsford will help some (assuming you control those towns).
    Derra wrote: »

I disagree with this. Camps have made PvP fun again by reducing the downtime riding from keep to keep ... and enabling players to get back into the action faster. A well-placed camp can turn the tide in either the attacker's or defender's favor.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on June 28, 2016 9:40PM
  • Ghost-Shot
    Ghost-Shot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by Ghost-Shot on June 28, 2016 9:41PM
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTB 5 minutes Cooldown on soul gem rezz aswell and it would be perfect
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • silky_soft
    silky_soft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtb perma ban 21 day res timer.
    Here $15, goat mount please. Not paying 45 : lol :
    Netch is free with a cleanse and free magika. You nerf siphon into the ground. Nice balance team.
    How do you go home every night and say, I did a great job at work today. You actually do your job properly.
    Step 1: roll templar. Step 2: level up jabs. Step 3: slap on weapon damage build. Step 4: que for bg. Step 5: leap...jabsjabsjabsjabs
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

I disagree with this. Camps have made PvP fun again by reducing the downtime riding from keep to keep ... and enabling players to get back into the action faster. A well-placed camp can turn the tide in either the attacker's or defender's favor.

That depends entirely how you define fun. Camps make it virtually impossible to win a fight when you´re outnumbered because it´s almost impossible to kill everyone without a sorc or NB escaping.
    This means the opponents who already have the advantage of being more people also have the edge ob being able to trial and error until they win.

Death should have consequence and be it riding 3 mins from keep to keep with the risk of getting attacked there (which i think is good bc it spreads out fights).
    Camps remove that penalty/risk entirely. It promotes braindead meaningless instantrespawn rooty shooty deathmatches.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50