Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

stam DK 2vx (first day as DK)

itzeffect
itzeffect
✭✭✭
so this was my first few fights after reaching 50 on my DK farming for vigor, i was with with my brother running his magik NB mainly supporting me and hitting stupidly high meteors but anyway, here is the clip. let me know what you think :)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHf0oRcwZRM
champion 600+
50 high elf templar (stormproof)
50 redguard templar
50 redguard DK (stormproof)
50 high elf sorc
50 redguard nightblade
  • brandishsteel
    brandishsteel
    ✭✭✭
    so the video is about 2 501cp player with all the npc at resources vs several low level noobs who don't know how to break free and self heal ?
    there is a Templar in the video with 400+ cp and he didn't know he can break free too
    Edited by brandishsteel on June 26, 2016 8:32AM
    Marco Hacker - the best mageblade in the game
  • itzeffect
    itzeffect
    ✭✭✭
    so the video is about 2 501cp player with all the npc at resources vs several low level noobs who don't know how to break free and self heal ?
    there is a Templar in the video with 400+ cp and he didn't know he can break free too

low level noobs? most are above 160 cp... i was not intending to show off, just entertain and get feedback
    champion 600+
    50 redguard templar
    50 high elf sorc
    50 redguard nightblade
  • ThulsaDoomDC
    ThulsaDoomDC
    ✭✭✭
    Post your build please
    XBOX NA - mDK CP 488
    Better Dead Than Red
  • brandishsteel
    brandishsteel
    ✭✭✭
    itzeffect wrote: »

low level noobs? most are above 160 cp... i was not intending to show off, just entertain and get feedback

sorry I shouldn't say low level noobs , that will change to
    so the video is about 2 501cp player with all the npc at resources vs several player who don't know how to break free and self heal ?
    Marco Hacker - the best mageblade in the game
  • itzeffect
    itzeffect
    ✭✭✭
    itzeffect wrote: »

sorry I shouldn't say low level noobs , that will change to
    so the video is about 2 501cp player with all the npc at resources vs several player who don't know how to break free and self heal ?

they do break cc's but most are magik builds i think and where out of stam, also we only had one heal aswell
    champion 600+
    50 redguard templar
    50 high elf sorc
    50 redguard nightblade
  • itzeffect
    itzeffect
    ✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Dk stam are cheat .

how so? because one killed your crappy ass? l2p and stop talking BS
    champion 600+
    50 redguard templar
    50 high elf sorc
    50 redguard nightblade
  • Belicourt
    Belicourt
    ✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Dk stam are cheat .

When you say stuff like this it makes them want to lock stam dk away forever and throw away the key, like they did to mag dk.