Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO+ Crafting Bags

• dragonjeff69
    dragonjeff69
    Soul Shriven
    I will say it cool to get a crafting bag being an eso + memeber. There should be a way for people who don't wanna pay to get a crafting bag with limited space to keep all your crafting supplies. I know they want people to sign up for eso+ but it not for everyone. Sorry for my rant but I think to make it for everyone not just for eso+ members.
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    OMG please don't turn my happy crafting bag thread into yet another subs vs non-subs cluster****. I'm posting the turtle again to remind everyone of the vibe of this thread.

7512696366_76be236667-300x226.jpg

Look at the turtle, that's what we're doing here.
    Edited by wayfarerx on June 21, 2016 7:47AM
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Crafting bags have made my experience with this game soooooooo much better. Now I can focus more on my pvp instead of freaking housekeeping
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally i think the bag alone is worth $15 per month.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting Bags are awesome.

Let me give a small example. When collecting Hireling Mails, I used to have to do it in a certain order as some Alts carried some mats, like one carried Wood and Cloth, one carried Metal, one carried Enchanting, one carried Provisioning etc. Now I just log through and collect the mails without worrying about whom I am logged to.

Same with Writs, no need to visit the bank for a item requested, it comes straight from the bag.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting bags have been the best addition to this game IMO.
    Edited by Defilted on June 21, 2016 5:10PM
    XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
  • agn231
    agn231
    ✭✭✭
    I can spend an entire day/weekend farming mats without stopping at the bank! It's totally eliminated the "inventory management" part of the game. Love the bag!
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    Crafting Bags are awesome.

Let me give a small example. When collecting Hireling Mails, I used to have to do it in a certain order as some Alts carried some mats, like one carried Wood and Cloth, one carried Metal, one carried Enchanting, one carried Provisioning etc. Now I just log through and collect the mails without worrying about whom I am logged to.

Same with Writs, no need to visit the bank for a item requested, it comes straight from the bag.

the writs part, and the not having to dump it in the bank or send it to someone and have them refuse the mail part is my favorite.

i like that i can farm with any character and everything is instantly available to my crafter.

• KeplerMG
    KeplerMG
    ✭✭✭
    Funny seeing something I always wanted added to the game after I stop playing it. I'm thinking of turning my account to F2P. What will happen to any crafting items that don't fit in my bank when I do so?
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KeplerMG wrote: »
    Funny seeing something I always wanted added to the game after I stop playing it. I'm thinking of turning my account to F2P. What will happen to any crafting items that don't fit in my bank when I do so?

Everything will still be in your Crafting Bag. You can remove ( use ) what you need, but you can not add to it. Everything to harvest will go into your Backpack.

edit: spelling ( ooops )
    Edited by Easily_Lost on June 24, 2016 10:49AM
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.