Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dark Brotherhood Launch on PS4 Moved to June 15

• RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever I am busy both days anyways
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So we get to have downtime two days in a row in peak playing time for most of Australia - 8pm (eastern). Not happy Jan.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I already took the day off work tomorrow.

Can you compensate me for the 200$ I gave up to get a jump start on DB???

You are turning your' reputation into a complete joke, console is keeping the game alive thanks to cheat engine and you still crap all over us.

That was ill-advised.
  • TrueNord47
    I already took the day off work tomorrow.

Can you compensate me for the 200$ I gave up to get a jump start on DB???

You are turning your' reputation into a complete joke, console is keeping the game alive thanks to cheat engine and you still crap all over us.

with it coming out or not you still lose $200. well done I bet you are a model employee.
  • ArgoCye
    ArgoCye
    ✭✭✭✭
    Due to unforeseen issues, the Dark Brotherhood update launch on PS4 will now be on Wednesday, June 15. The update maintenance will begin at 6AM EDT/10AM GMT and the estimated duration is four hours.

The Dark Brotherhood update on Xbox One is not impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we get a confirmation on whether there will be maintenance on the 14th? I assume not, but it is still listed on the forums.
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    Uh that stinks, my gf is off on Weds smh. Looks like I'll have to wait til Thurs to start murdering people.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    :disappointed:

-hug hug- dont be sad ^_^ its just 1 more day waited this long after pc anyway ^_^
  • AlexLosert
    AlexLosert
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom why i cant find this Information in the german Forum?? :o
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is unfair..why ps4??????

I was waiting and u screwed.....
  • orlan
    orlan
    Well look at this way, one more day of less bugs they will implement into the game before the update, what wonders will they manufacture into this coming DLC this time around.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You have ruined my humpday...
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might as well just stick to the usual and make PS4 a day after XB1 like always. This "unforeseen" issue is proof.

It's probably exactly that. They just gave some vague BS excuse (if it can even be called that), because there was probably some sort of contractual agreement, and they had to honor it. I wouldn't be surprised.
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Ethromelb14_ESO
    Ethromelb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Due to unforeseen issues, the Dark Brotherhood update launch on PS4 will now be on Wednesday, June 15. The update maintenance will begin at 6AM EDT/10AM GMT and the estimated duration is four hours.

The Dark Brotherhood update on Xbox One is not impacted. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm still waiting for "the details". What were the issues? Why did this delay happen at the last moment?
    Motto: Make deceivers believers.

Strength of character is not a physical thing. -E
    Walking a mile in someone else's shoes, has nothing to do with the path taken. -E

An accusation of elitism, is an indirect recognition of one's own inferiority. -E

The best way to prove someone wrong, is to do better yourself. -E

I keep forgetting to remember to get a photographic memory.
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Disappointing :'( can you elaborate on what "issues" caused this delay @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ?
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better
  • Lord_Eomer
    Lord_Eomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is bad was not expecting today...
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not a Zenimax employee, nor do I play one on TV, but my guess is that having had some major bug fixes to do after the original Dark Brotherhood release on PC (patch 2.4.5), they had to resubmit the patches for the console versions to Sony and Microsoft. And for some reason, Microsoft was able to push the authorisation through faster than Sony.

Honestly, as a PC player, I can assure you that you didn't want the completely broken group finder that we had after the DB patch. Nor did you want the bug that was eating equippable items. It was also rather annoying to have the rare goods merchant (who sells Undaunted Monster helms) not showing up for no good reason - I know people who queued for every Cyrodiil campaign in the hope of finding her somewhere.

I get that it's totally disappointing to have psyched yourselves up to have the new content delivered today and then to find it's delayed until tomorrow. But it's definitely better to have new content which works properly.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 1900+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1200+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • AmakarGranaen
    AmakarGranaen
    ✭✭✭
    CCYinPd.gif

hbyH8Zg.gif
    Cthulhu is coming, look busy
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly? If you really dislike the game and/or the devs so much, why do you keep playing it? xD

I mean.. whipe your eyes and suck it up or crawl back to you lairs to sit silently and alone in the dark..

Edit: If you took a day off from work and complain for lost money, maybe you should get your priorities in life straightened up..
    Edited by Khairiah on June 14, 2016 9:35AM
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unforeseen Issue: Fixed a bug that was causing vMoL sets to not drop in Prosperous or Training traits. :wink:
  • Snape2255
    Snape2255
    ✭✭✭
    I'm mostly disappointed that today was my day off work for this week and I was excited to be able to play the new patch unhindered, but I'm back at work tomorrow :/

Oh well, even more reason to go to the pub tonight then I suppose
    The name is Snape. Full time Banana fighting for his Queen and Country. Favourite hobby; killing the cowardly Covenant and Pact infidels threat.

Predominantly PVP based player running various characters. Mostly Magicka Templar, Magicka Sorcerer and Stamina Templar.

Proud Right-Hand Man of The Saints Knights and Sergeant-At-Arms of The Yellow Army.
  • spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    Khairiah wrote: »
    Honestly? If you really dislike the game and/or the devs so much, why do you keep playing it? xD

I mean.. whipe your eyes and suck it up or crawl back to you lairs to sit silently and alone in the dark..

Edit: If you took a day off from work and complain for lost money, maybe you should get your priorities in life straightened up..

bet you have not even been affected by this?, its highly annoying for me and do think its out of order for people who work and have made arrangements around there false advertising most people wont even know about this due to no notice in game just this weak thread on forum with weak apology they should give us free crowns or something For this major inconvience they have wasted the time of a entire platform
    Edited by spawn_to_kill on June 14, 2016 9:48AM
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
    vr 16 sorc,, templar,, nb
    500+1 champion points eups4
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭

Very often things don't turn out as planned, that's life.

About the incompetence, there is only one thing ZoS should do to make me subscribe once more and that is to fix the server lag please. I really don't care about the new content. Of course it's a nice to have but with so many things still not working properly there are other priorities imo. Maybe that's the real issue what makes you so upset?

Edited to remove quoted content that was removed
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 14, 2016 1:42PM
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why even redirect us to this if its going to give us no more information than the notification at the top of the page?
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    So does this mean we get bug free dlc tomorrow or is that still part of the dark brotherhood package? I say hold of the release until they fix everything, thieves guild messed my toons, don't want this happening again.
  • Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, that leaves a bitter taste in the mouth.

The lack of information doesn't help - I really want to believe that there is a good reason why we're being kept in the dark as to the reasons for the very, very last minute pushback.

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom any information as to when more information will be popping up at E3, as @ZOS_MattFiror said it would, may help lessen the blow? ;)

EDIT: you may want to change the big poster on the ESO website that says 'available now' on PS4 & Xbox one' - may be a bit confusing for those who don't frequent the forums.
    Edited by Panth141 on June 14, 2016 10:36AM
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• AnviOfVai
    AnviOfVai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am also on PS4 and as I also agree with many of the comments above its not fair for people who have got their ps4s on at home while at work, waiting for the update to come through so that they can download it and come home and relax! I run on 1mbs internet download speed.Your last update took me 12 hours to download. Which is no fault of your own but my terrible internet. However a heads up a little earlier would of been nice, and an explanation! so I don't leave my ps4 on all day for no reason!

"I appear at my lord's behest, or perhaps I was always here, and you merely lacked the ability to see me."

PS4 - EU

AD - Pet Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - 160
    DC - Warden - Werewolf - in - progress - 160
    DC - Templar - Tank - 160
    DC - Sorcerer - Damage Dealer - in - progress
    EP - Dragon Knight -Fire Tank - 160
    EP - Nightblade - Damage Dealer - 160

• spawn_to_kill
    spawn_to_kill
    ✭✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    INCOMPETENCE IS PROBABLY THE ANSWER HERE

It's only 1 day later on, no reason to get high blood pressure over imo.

Very often things don't turn out as planned, that's life.

About the incompetence, there is only one thing ZoS should do to make me subscribe once more and that is to fix the server lag please. I really don't care about the new content. Of course it's a nice to have but with so many things still not working properly there are other priorities imo. Maybe that's the real issue what makes you so upset?

no its cause i've been getting increasingly bored of the game an was looking forward to getting new content to have to wait due to sheer incompetence

oh no! you have to wait one whole extra day, how inconvenient and life changing. this is why you have a console and not an ESO machine, for other games.

so take a chill pill and say sorry to Jessica as she is only the messenger not the person who set it in motion, your lucky she didnt forum ban you for the rage outburst.

yh i apologise to zos for them wasting my time like that will ever happen
    Edited by spawn_to_kill on June 14, 2016 10:49AM
    August Palatine
    vr16, dk
    vr 16 sorc,, templar,, nb
    500+1 champion points eups4
  • Khairiah
    Khairiah
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for all the people, that just has to sit and stare at a black tv screen with a blank face on waiting for the DLC to drop..
  • joker0137
    joker0137
    ✭✭✭
    You knew they were going to screw something up,

it was just a question of what.
    Just A White Line Nightmare

PS4 EU server
  • Zombiehunter7X
    Interesting Q is the crown store content still coming or is that effected by this as well?
    Ps4
    EU
    Argonian dragonknight tank V16
    Ebonheart Pact
    Free WW&V bite community helper