Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trinimac and Combat Physician sets

Zach2322
Zach2322
✭✭✭
I had a thought that just occurred to me when I was thinking of set combos to go with a healer.. With the Physician set effect to grant those you crit heal with a damage shield, would that in turn proc the Trinimac set effect?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was tested back during their release, at that time, no, the sets would not proc each other.

However, as far as I know, this is still the case but wouldn't know for sure anymore.
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had thought of this combination as well back when Orsinium released. Pretty sure it's one of those combinations that sound great but won't actually perform as you want though :neutral:

By all means, if you gather the pieces you should really give it a try. I have doubts I could gather them to test for you but hopefully someone can in the DB patch and give guaranteed Yes or No results.