Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Recipes

• mvon007
    mvon007
    Hey I'll take it if it's still there when I've saved that much lol!
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mvon007 wrote: »
    Hey I'll take it if it's still there when I've saved that much lol!

He dropped it to 75k.

i think it is still in lunacy --- i can check when i get home.

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say whhhhhat 75k for a recipe? I'm in the wrong job!!! That's worth a hunt! Am X1 EU tho
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Say whhhhhat 75k for a recipe? I'm in the wrong job!!! That's worth a hunt! Am X1 EU tho

lol. the most i have ever sold one for is 50k. but the one he wants is supposed to be the rarest in the game -- this is only the
    second time i have seen it.
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    I have 6 toons farming these low level recipes
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    saxgooner wrote: »
    I have 6 toons farming these low level recipes

i have one low level character for farming them but i always forget to do it.

it helps that i have about 400 recipes stored. theyre my main grind.
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    I need these still, xb1 eu LeeDa1Gooner, I will pay 15k per recipe

BLUE RECIPES

Peacock pie
    Colovian roast turkey
    Hearthfire vegetable salad
    Azuras rose tea

PURPLE RECIPES

Planked abecean longfin
    Edited by saxgooner on June 13, 2016 5:14PM
  • J4YDEE
    J4YDEE
    Anyone got time to compile a list of rare recipes, on Xbox so others can keep an eye out?
    I'll keep an eye out for the ones already mentioned
    Edited by J4YDEE on June 4, 2016 9:10AM
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    J4YDEE wrote: »
    Anyone got time to compile a list of rare recipes, on Xbox so others can keep an eye out?
    I'll keep an eye out for the ones already mentioned

Most of them have been mentioned in this thread.
  • mvon007
    mvon007
    Thanks heaps for the heads up xilfxlegion! GF got the recipe just now, sent it to me, now just the yellow ones left, pretty exciting. Of course, she still needs that one and 4 other blues lol: falkreath meat loaf, apple mashed potato, baked sole with banana, elsweyr corn fritters, so I'll keep checking here for any news of those, at whatever cost :D.
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks heaps for the heads up xilfxlegion! GF got the recipe just now, sent it to me, now just the yellow ones left, pretty exciting. Of course, she still needs that one and 4 other blues lol: falkreath meat loaf, apple mashed potato, baked sole with banana, elsweyr corn fritters, so I'll keep checking here for any news of those, at whatever cost :D.

i believe i have the falkreath meat loaf. i know i dont have the others, but i saw the apple mashed potatoes at a vender in wayrest. i saw the baked sole one somewhere too. i will keep an eye out for it
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Bards soothing throat tea sells 19 g
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

is your girlfriend sassydot ?
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

the reason i asked if sassydot was your girlfriend is because she bought the recipe i listed --- i was coming to this thread to let you know it was gone and here you posted that you got it.

• mvon007
    mvon007
    You got it :). I wanted to let you know I did get it, and she even resisted the temptation to learn it herself lol. Thanks for the other tips and looking out for stuff!
  • ShadowscaleSithis
    ShadowscaleSithis
    ✭✭✭
    Easiest way to farm recipes is to have all your charcater slots full and level each one's provisioning (I suggest 50 just because). Then allocate different points into each ones provisioning (i.e. 1 toon has Provisioning Improvement 1 and a different one has PI 2 and so on and so forth then each day do writs for them.

A note of advise -- if the toon has not got into Craglorn yet (Maybe coldharbour) the max that they will be able to do is level 4
  • saxgooner
    saxgooner
    ✭✭✭
    That is a great suggestion wwuster
  • xilfxlegion
    xilfxlegion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got it :). I wanted to let you know I did get it, and she even resisted the temptation to learn it herself lol. Thanks for the other tips and looking out for stuff!

I sent you the meat loaf one.
  • mvon007
    mvon007
    Yeah thanks again, and I'm seeing more rares up, exciting times! If you're into this sort of thing lol.