Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Undaunted Vendor????

• cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skitttles wrote: »
    She got zerged down on the way. RIP

I knew those red zerglings are to blame.
    Options
  • Van_0S
    Van_0S
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skitttles wrote: »
    She got zerged down on the way. RIP

I knew those red zerglings are to blame.

What about the brainless banana squad ? hmm.....
    Options
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I take my hat off to them. It takes some ingenuity to break the game in such a way - almost like they did it on purpose... ;)
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take my hat off to them. It takes some ingenuity to break the game in such a way - almost like they did it on purpose... ;)

atm i honestly suspect they try to get rid of the current pvp players.
    Options
  • Caff32
    Caff32
    ✭✭✭✭
    I heard she was banned for using Cheat Engine.
    Options
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing from ZOS?
    PC-NA
    Options
  • Shader_Shibes
    Shader_Shibes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still nothing from ZOS?

They are out celebrating the seamless update that was Dark Brotherhood.......................oh wait.
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We're actively looking into where Adhazabi Aba-dara wandered off to. (We started looking into this when it was first reported.) We'll get her to return as soon as possible. When Adhazabi Aba-dara returns, she will have different inventory stock than what she had when she disappeared.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're actively looking into where Adhazabi Aba-dara wandered off to. (We started looking into this when it was first reported.) We'll get her to return as soon as possible. When Adhazabi Aba-dara returns, she will have different inventory stock than what she had when she disappeared.

so you cannot buy valkyn scoria head if she bugged out for us?
    Options
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Hmm how about add her in for Monday/Tuesday like they did once before kinda unfair to those that still are wanting to gain that Nice item . Doesn't sound like the answer we are looking to see on this
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    ginoboehm wrote: »
    Hmm how about add her in for Monday/Tuesday like they did once before kinda unfair to those that still are wanting to gain that Nice item . Doesn't sound like the answer we are looking to see on this

If being able to get the Valkyn Skoria helmet or any other items she had in her inventory before she disappeared is important to everyone, we'll look into if it would be possible to simply repeat her inventory stock for another week. It needs to be tested, but if it passes, we can do it. :)
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Vythri
    Vythri
    ✭✭✭✭

If being able to get the Valkyn Skoria helmet or any other items she had in her inventory before she disappeared is important to everyone, we'll look into if it would be possible to simply repeat her inventory stock for another week. It needs to be tested, but if it passes, we can do it. :)

I'm pretty sure that's why everybody is upset. Usually the vendor doesn't sell anything worth buying. This weekend was different.
    Options
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sell the Valkyn Skoria piece AND whatever the next set piece is at the same time? Then everyone is happy.
    Options
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭

That's the kind of thing that gives respect to ZOS. It's always refreshing and reassuring to see when our frustrations are being addressed like this directly.

Thanks for trying.
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you. It was very important to many of us. Me and a lot of others were just sitting next to the empty vendor space for hours praying for her to appear. I think the last time she sold this helm was about the time when the Thieves Guild DLC was released. It would be very disappointing to many of us if we have to wait for 2 more months to get this helm. Not all of us have super strong characters to do the City of Ash on Vet mode multiple times. Many of us were saving precious gold just for this moment, and many of us were left disappointed. It would be greatly appreciated if you consider including that item in this week sale.

Thank you!
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caff32 wrote: »
    I heard she was banned for using Cheat Engine.

she'll be back tomorrow then ;)
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

how about customer support at week ends then it might not be an issue?
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
    Options
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭

Thank you for the response, explanation, and for looking into a repeat.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If there were in fact Divines helms, then yeah, I am pretty upset and would like a repeat. If they were infused, I could care less. Just my 2 cents. :smile:
    Options
  • Phinix1
    Phinix1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom - That would be cool. :)
    lygerseye wrote: »
    Sell the Valkyn Skoria piece AND whatever the next set piece is at the same time? Then everyone is happy.

That would be even cooler.

B)
    Edited by Phinix1 on June 6, 2016 6:12PM
    Options
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

@Zaldan she did state that they started looking into it when the issue was first reported (which was Friday night @ -6 GMT for me).
    Support staff may be at work on the weekends but may not have the rights to publicly post info on forums.

For my money, I'd rather have them working issues on the weekends anyway and live with the update on Monday, as it is USUALLY fixed by then and they're telling us what happened after the fact.

This was just an unusual circumstance.
    Options
  • Kungfu
    Kungfu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »

@Zaldan she did state that they started looking into it when the issue was first reported (which was Friday night @ -6 GMT for me).
    Support staff may be at work on the weekends but may not have the rights to publicly post info on forums.

For my money, I'd rather have them working issues on the weekends anyway and live with the update on Monday, as it is USUALLY fixed by then and they're telling us what happened after the fact.

This was just an unusual circumstance.
    Options
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    please could you consider as a team to just allow us to buy head and shoulders of a set each week. I know that you want to maximise content cycles but it would be nice to each week have the chance of a set rather than waiting for weeks to find impen of 1 of the parts of the sets you need, and then weeks again for the next part. If this isnt possible make them bind on equip so that PVE'rs can sell them to us at this point.

This is especially needed considering the seeming bug with the undaunted chests not awarding any impen (which we've already wasted all our keys for).
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It is important to a lot of people. As some have said, there were people, including me, camping her spawn for hours in the hopes that she would show up, as there were reports she would randomly appear. I think that getting the gear from this past weekend should be handled outside of the normal vendor rotations, i.e. through in game tickets, have her appear for a few days this week, or have her sell double the gear next weekend.

Edit: tbh if I don't get my medium valkyn helm this week, I will unsub again. I have and can handle some bugs, but they need to be fixed with the utmost sensitivity to the customer, as in how most customer service issues are handled in our culture.
    Edited by TBois on June 6, 2016 6:35PM
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • DurzoBlint13
    DurzoBlint13
    ✭✭✭✭
    so was she bugged on PC or XBOX? she was right on time on PS4....although I would have been better off if she were selling the shoulders that will not drop for me instead of the helmet that I have 4 of already and she has already sold
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so was she bugged on PC or XBOX? she was right on time on PS4....although I would have been better off if she were selling the shoulders that will not drop for me instead of the helmet that I have 4 of already and she has already sold

Seems she only bugged out on PC
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    We just got word from the Dev team that Adhazabi Aba-dara may intermittently show up between now and when we roll out a fix for her.
    Jessica Folsom
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone actually confirm that the Skoria Helms were sold in divines? Like with a screenshot? I am hearing both sides. As I never was able to find the vendor, I have no idea.
    Options
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone actually confirm that the Skoria Helms were sold in divines? Like with a screenshot? I am hearing both sides. As I never was able to find the vendor, I have no idea.

No it did not come in Divines. The other sets were in Divines but not the Helmet
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
    Options
  • Paulington
    Paulington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It was only Infused and Impenetrable when I checked.
    Options