Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Undaunted Vendor????

• wrebollo
    wrebollo
    Soul Shriven
    Kungfu wrote: »
    Zaldan wrote: »
    We're actively looking into where Adhazabi Aba-dara wandered off to. (We started looking into this when it was first reported.) We'll get her to return as soon as possible. When Adhazabi Aba-dara returns, she will have different inventory stock than what she had when she disappeared.

how about customer support at week ends then it might not be an issue?

@Zaldan she did state that they started looking into it when the issue was first reported (which was Friday night @ -6 GMT for me).
    Support staff may be at work on the weekends but may not have the rights to publicly post info on forums.

For my money, I'd rather have them working issues on the weekends anyway and live with the update on Monday, as it is USUALLY fixed by then and they're telling us what happened after the fact.

This was just an unusual circumstance.

Zw
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    OK guys, I will spam the trading site and post when I see the golden trader. I will check every 10-15 minutes. Please do the same and post a response here when you see her.
    Thank you!
    Options
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ginoboehm wrote: »
    so you cannot buy valkyn scoria head if she bugged out for us?
    Hmm how about add her in for Monday/Tuesday like they did once before kinda unfair to those that still are wanting to gain that Nice item . Doesn't sound like the answer we are looking to see on this

If being able to get the Valkyn Skoria helmet or any other items she had in her inventory before she disappeared is important to everyone, we'll look into if it would be possible to simply repeat her inventory stock for another week. It needs to be tested, but if it passes, we can do it. :)

No. No. No. Please don't repeat the Val helm until the shoulders are in the store at least once. Please?
    Options
  • psychotic13
    psychotic13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So when will we actually get a clear answer of what's going to happen, I'm tired of 'we're working on it' with every problem in this game.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm how about add her in for Monday/Tuesday like they did once before kinda unfair to those that still are wanting to gain that Nice item . Doesn't sound like the answer we are looking to see on this

If being able to get the Valkyn Skoria helmet or any other items she had in her inventory before she disappeared is important to everyone, we'll look into if it would be possible to simply repeat her inventory stock for another week. It needs to be tested, but if it passes, we can do it. :)
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    For one week only offer two undaunted sets. That way those that don't need valkyn arn't stuck with it again.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Captain's log: one hour has passed since Jessica's last update and the golden trader has not appeared yet. I will post again in an hour.
    Options
  • ginoboehm
    ginoboehm
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah that would be the best solution(short of offering 2 monster sets a weekend) i guess although i don't need the gear anymore it would be the fairest to do it like that.
    thanks for looking into this very customer friendly solution! @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Options
  • SpAEkus
    SpAEkus
    ✭✭✭✭
    We just got word from the Dev team that Adhazabi Aba-dara may intermittently show up between now and when we roll out a fix for her.

Do you mean she will be around any time during the week or just still intermittent this weekend?
    Edited by SpAEkus on June 6, 2016 9:13PM
    Options
  • Drakoleon
    Drakoleon
    ✭✭✭✭
    "between now and when we roll out a fix for her." wat???? Now is now? when is...when? go figure...
    Options
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    anyone can confirm with a pic that she sells valkyn helm in divines. been around the forums but seems to be a mixture of infused only and no divines.
    |--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
    Options
  • Thornen
    Thornen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're actively looking into where Adhazabi Aba-dara wandered off to. (We started looking into this when it was first reported.) We'll get her to return as soon as possible. When Adhazabi Aba-dara returns, she will have different inventory stock than what she had when she disappeared.

Did you?? Because maybe if you had let us know people wouldn't be so pissed off about it...
    Options
  • Rayya_Blackheart
    Rayya_Blackheart
    ✭✭✭
    Blevil wrote: »
    anyone can confirm with a pic that she sells valkyn helm in divines. been around the forums but seems to be a mixture of infused only and no divines.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a screen shot, but I did sit out there and watch her disappear and respawn 4 times while waiting for leader board rewards to go out.

Every time: Skoria Infused for gold, Skoria impen for AP, light, medium, and divines. Then the falafel belt in divines and impen and I honestly don't remember the other belt <.< My bad.
    PC NA Rayya Blackheart pitiful DPS NB CP160
    PC NA Phaedra Phoenix beast mode Templar Healer CP160
    PC NA lvl6 Mudcrab
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    trader is up
    Options
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    trader is up

Can you please post a pic of her divines skoria? pleaaaseee
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Until they offer monster sets in divines, the trader can stay lost in oblivion for all I care.
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blevil wrote: »
    trader is up

Can you please post a pic of her divines skoria? pleaaaseee

it is sold with 2 different traits depending if you buy it with points or gold
    aXTMU4o.jpg
    Options
  • Drakoleon
    Drakoleon
    ✭✭✭✭
    BS.....she is selling AGAIN skoria helmet! Infused for gold Inpen for AP the rest you can buy at any guild trader for 1-2k gold
    BTW she should sell shoulders according to the rotation of the previews sales.
    These guys cannot do one thing right! There is always mess somewhere after every other patch
    Edited by Drakoleon on June 6, 2016 10:10PM
    Options
  • rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    rosendoichinoveb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    And ...... she's gone
    SO basically it was up for 20 minutes exactly, at the same time every day.
    tumblr_n3dfwlPSL11rlo1q2o1_1280.jpg
    Edited by rosendoichinoveb17_ESO on June 6, 2016 10:11PM
    Options
  • Pangnirtung
    Pangnirtung
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakoleon wrote: »
    BTW she should sell shoulders according to the rotation of the previews sales.
    These guys cannot do one thing right! There is always mess somewhere after every other patch

This one hundred times!!!

The helmet was ALREADY in the rotation for sale once. How about the OTHER part of the set?
    Options
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    @rosendoichinoveb17_ESO thanks so much for the pic. I was really hoping for divines helm for gold but i guess the patch notes was wrong.
    Options
  • SirDopey
    SirDopey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What times was she up, like 7:30 AEST?
    NA PC | AD
    xx Doc Holliday xx
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    She's has been up for a while now. Fixed?
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

*Sigh*

So the way to fix it is punish everybody who doesn't need or want this item again.
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh is like going to a store in France. They RNG when they are open.

I'm starting my watch 6:35pm CST. Will post when she is up

Edit 8:01pm CST: she is still a shy one

Edit 8:57pm CST: nada, I've been /ritual for over an hour. Men'do and others even stopped by to help, but it was all for naught.

Edit 10:15pm CST: ...

Edit 11:13pm CST: .

Edit 12:06am CST: .

Edit 12:53am CST: . I'm about to log. I had eso on in the background for 7 hrs and she has not shown up.

Edit 1:04am CST: logging
    Edited by TBois on June 7, 2016 6:05AM
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should find a way to have her sell 2 different monster set pieces next weekend, or have her appear selling Skoria during the week then a new piece on the weekend. The problem with your proposed solutions are that no matter which one you choose, some group of players will be punished for your mistake. If she is simply fixed and selling a new monster set piece next weekend, people who wanted the Skoria helmet but couldn't get it because she was gone when they checked will have to wait until it reappears even though they should have been able to purchase it over the weekend without issue. Alternatively, if you simply give her the same inventory next weekend that she had last weekend, it'll punish players who managed to purchase, or simply do not want, the Skoria helmet by making them wait an additional week before having a chance to get something they actually want from the vendor.

If you can only manage to do one or the other, having her sell Skoria next week is probably the better option since it only delays the people who want new items by one week, in opposed to making those who wanted the helm wait an unknown amount of time (could be weeks, or even months) for it to come back to the vendor. However, not providing a new set piece in addition to Skoria at some point over the next week is a pretty poor way of handling this situation, and basically says to the community "sorry we made a mistake, it won't happen again, but we're not gonna do anything to make up for it."

You guys really need to try to find a better option that won't leave some portion of the player base feeling punished for a mistake that your own developers made.
    Options
  • kadar
    kadar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

YES. The vast majority of players did not have an opportunity to purchase gear that some of us have waited a long time to get. Please give us a chance at Skoria!
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TBois wrote: »

Edit 8:57pm CST: nada, I've been /ritual for over an hour. Men'do and others even stopped by to help, but it was all for naught.

Edit 12:53am CST: . I'm about to log. I had eso on in the background for 7 hrs and she has not shown up.

7 hrs camping her spawn and her intermittent ass was a no show the whole time. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I think this does need a better solution than she will intermittently be there this week.
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

7 hrs camping her spawn and her intermittent ass was a no show the whole time. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I think this does need a better solution than she will intermittently be there this week.

Just want to say thank you for this @TBois
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
    Options
  • legion100
    legion100
    ✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Yes it is, please for the love of god do it :)
    I camped most of the weekend trying to get access to the vendor.
    I'm one of those seriously unlucky people who has no luck trying to get monster helms, 100 runs easy at Vcoa and no helm before I gave up entirely.

Please give us access to the vendor with Skoria Helms, like we should have had over the weekend.
    Edited by legion100 on June 7, 2016 1:12PM
    Options
  • Drishtan
    Drishtan
    ✭✭✭

IF???? IF EVERYONE???? IF??? Are U F k inging Serious???

Do you even play your own game?
    Options