Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Undaunted Vendor????

• MishMash
    MishMash
    ✭✭✭✭

If being able to get the Valkyn Skoria helmet or any other items she had in her inventory before she disappeared is important to everyone, we'll look into if it would be possible to simply repeat her inventory stock for another week. It needs to be tested, but if it passes, we can do it. :)

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Yes, as per our discussion on this issue it is important to the majority of the guild members! We have been waiting for the VS shoulder for a long time, and when I heard others had the opportunity to get them and I did not... I was so bummed out!
    PC NA DC 4eva! I try my very best. If it is not good enough for you too bad! Playing off and on since April 2014 CP2009.
    Options
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought two helms one inpen one infused there are no divines for helms. Shoulders will be divines.
    Edited by DHale on June 7, 2016 7:55PM
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »
    I bought two helms one inpen one infused there are no divines for helms. Shoulders will be divines.

I dont think that has been confirmed anywhere, but I hope I am wrong. I believe the patch notes were refering to the PVP sets that have always been available in divines. It is of course meaningless because the PVP sets sold in divines for 60K a piece are available in traders for less than 5k. Anyone that buys any of those sets from the merchant in cyro is clueless.

I really hope they do release some shoulders in Divines. I would buy Kena, a Skoria, and Mephala in medium divines in a blink of an eye, but I wont pay a penny for infused because I have like 12 of them. I have over 200 Monster helm/ shoulders not counting what I have already deconed, and still cant get the 3 pieces I actually care about. RNG is a nightmare in this game, and to be frank, there solution is pretty lackluster.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on June 7, 2016 8:16PM
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DHale wrote: »

Did you buy it today or this weekend? Also if you know the time, it would be great to have that information. So those of us who have missed her can better camp her spawn.
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • Blevil
    Blevil
    ✭✭✭
    According to the patch notes:

Improved Cyrodiil Vendors
    In this update, we’ve made a number of improvements to the vendors you find in Cyrodiil:

All armor sold by the Rare Items Merchant (Adhazabi Aba-daro the Golden) in exchange for Alliance Points now has the Impenetrable trait.
    Armor she sells for gold is unchanged, and has either the Infused or Divines trait. (The Divines trait is a new addition.)

Why would they include the (divines trait is a new addition) part? My take from this includes the monster sets which is either or so maybe infused in one week OR divines in another week. As for the other pvp armors she sells, I thought those were already sold with divines prior to DB.

|--| /-\ \/\/ /-\ | | `"*-.,
    Options
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    ginoboehm wrote: »
    so you cannot buy valkyn scoria head if she bugged out for us?
    Hmm how about add her in for Monday/Tuesday like they did once before kinda unfair to those that still are wanting to gain that Nice item . Doesn't sound like the answer we are looking to see on this

If being able to get the Valkyn Skoria helmet or any other items she had in her inventory before she disappeared is important to everyone, we'll look into if it would be possible to simply repeat her inventory stock for another week. It needs to be tested, but if it passes, we can do it. :)

I perfer that happening along with a diff random set. Scoria not one I am seeking but others are. Wish you all did 3 diff random pieces along with a working vendor.
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A guildie let me know that she was there a little before 5:00pm EST and left again at 5:08pm EST. I believe this is a time that others have reported her there. Sadly I get off work at 5pm EST, and it takes me 15min to get home.
    PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen it up at least twice after 3pm PT or 6pm ET.
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drakoleon wrote: »
    BS.....she is selling AGAIN skoria helmet! Infused for gold Inpen for AP the rest you can buy at any guild trader for 1-2k gold
    BTW she should sell shoulders according to the rotation of the previews sales.
    These guys cannot do one thing right! There is always mess somewhere after every other patch

That fact that the helm is back suggests the vendor list has random influences.
    http://benevolentbowd.ca/esotu/esotu-chronicle-of-alliance-point-vendor-items/
    Megaservers: PC NA (sometimes) / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (mostly)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
    Options
  • Blackmoon777
    Blackmoon777
    ✭✭✭
    can we pls have her for two days starting from NOW with skoria helmt as it should be during this weekend?
    it would be fair for 100% players
    Options
  • OldManJim
    OldManJim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently it's been on for 8 minutes or so, occasionally, since the weekend.

I'd love to get the Skoria helmet, but at this rate, it's not going to happen. :(
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom can we get an answer please?

Will she be selling the Skoria helm over this coming weekend, or will she be available before the weekend?
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
    Options
  • legion100
    legion100
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please don't leave us hanging here, lots of people here pissed because they could not access the vendor for Skoria Helms.
    All we want is the same opportunity a "minority" got that could access the vendor, rather than wait weeks/ months for it to come round again.
    Options
  • Blackmoon777
    Blackmoon777
    ✭✭✭
    We just got word from the Dev team that Adhazabi Aba-dara may intermittently show up between now and when we roll out a fix for her.

camping Cyrodill but no merchant :(
    Edited by Blackmoon777 on June 8, 2016 12:16PM
    Options
  • gw2only1b14_ESO
    gw2only1b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    She better be there this weekend with the gear I needed last weekend plus a happy ending

Or someone will have some splaing to do

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMj9Fm4SBq8
    Options
  • nine9six
    nine9six
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Posting here to add a +1 to the "I want to buy that armor piece but missed it because of the bug, please bring it back" group.
    Wake up, we're here. Why are you shaking? Are you ok? Wake up...
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS introduced a bug with DB, go figure...

It appears that our Monster Helm vendor in Cyrodiil is not immune to the Blade of Woe, and so trolls are assassinating her as soon as she spawns, or soon after she spawns.

These trolls should be named and shamed. Do it via zone chat. Post here on the forums. When that person's name is deleted by the Mods, then someone else post it. Just keep it going. Don't let up until everyone knows who these scums of the earth are. If they're in your guild(s), then boot them. Don't group with them. They're spoiled children ruining everyone else's fun.
    Edited by Pomaikai on June 10, 2016 7:11PM
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »

It appears that our Monster Helm vendor in Cyrodiil is not immune to the Blade of Woe, and so trolls are assassinating her as soon as she spawns, or soon after she spawns.

These trolls should be named and shamed. Do it via zone chat. Post here on the forums. When that person's name is deleted by the Mods, then someone else post it. Just keep it going. Don't let up until everyone knows who these scums of the earth are. If they're in your guild(s), then boot them. Don't group with them. They're spoiled children ruining everyone else's fun.
    How difficult would it be for the devs to make her invulnerable, given this advance notice before she appears tonight?
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • Yinmaigao
    Yinmaigao
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gotta say... not that surprising people are doing this crap...

However, I am in the group to just add skoria along with this week's rotation. Not one or the other.
    Options
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ZOS we're talking about here. They've known about this issue for a while now, but have as of yet been unable to fix it.
    Options
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone post a video of them Woeing the vendor to show it is actually happening? You hear tons of rumors, but I like evidence.
    "Get off my lawn!"
    Options
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone post a video of them Woeing the vendor to show it is actually happening? You hear tons of rumors, but I like evidence.

While I agree that evidence is needed, I am laughing uncontrollably at the thought of this. I mean it sucks for the folks who need the vendor but it would just be further evidence of incompetence.

You'd think BoW would be completely disabled inside Cyrodiil, but I guess they just made alliance guards and such immune.
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
    Options
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How difficult would it be for the devs to make her invulnerable, given this advance notice before she appears tonight?

They have to figure out a way to break the ability to open doors first, before they change her mortality.
    The Age of Wrobel.
    Options
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While I agree that evidence is needed, I am laughing uncontrollably at the thought of this. I mean it sucks for the folks who need the vendor but it would just be further evidence of incompetence.

You'd think BoW would be completely disabled inside Cyrodiil, but I guess they just made alliance guards and such immune.

Not gonna lie, I am laughing too. Just picturing the rage of someone about to buy a helm and the vendor falls over with a knife in their back. Troll Level: Master. And yes, needs fixing sooner rather than later.
    Options
  • SwaminoNowlino
    SwaminoNowlino
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not gonna lie, I am laughing too. Just picturing the rage of someone about to buy a helm and the vendor falls over with a knife in their back. Troll Level: Master. And yes, needs fixing sooner rather than later.

It could be a strategic element to the game! If you want your alliance to win you just need to pay off someone in the other faction to knife the Golden Vendor when its selling Molag Kena or something!

I doubt this is actually what is happening, unless people in every faction and every server are all doing it. But I really really want it to be true. Mad props out there to the Master Trolls and GG ZOS ;)
    Xbox NA : CP 160 StamPlar, MagNB, MagSorc, StamSorc, StamDK, StamNB, Level 10 MagDK & MagPlar, StamWarden, MagWarden

"We want firing off Dark Exchange in the middle of combat to feel awesome." - The Balance Lord Wrobel
    - And now it sure does, better learn how to bash folks!

I get by with a little help from logic.
    Options
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIDuMlHdpunxRGOvvx0nf3iQPAI1wQJUOHiEiFYbSLoG8FQRdvlA
    Options