The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Recruit looking for a PvP/PvE Guild

UnavengedAngel
I'm looking for an active PvP Guild that also does PvE.
I wanna level up but it's pretty boring doing it alone, anyone got any of those guilds?
Ashes Seek Embers
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    Hey @UnavengedAngel. If your still looking for a guild then check out Vokundein. We home on Trueflame. We've got a group running most nights and a larger organised group on Wednesdays.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/237408/vokundein-pvp-pve-guild-now-recruiting-ep-17/p1
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
    Options
  • UnavengedAngel
    @Blakeabutler_Blasius Are you only a Ebonheart Guild? (Not that it's a problem) it's just that my main is on Daggerfall but I also dont have a problem making another character to Ebonheart it's just it takes a couple days to get to vet and so on.

But from the looks I'm so down!
    Ashes Seek Embers
    Options
  • Blakeabutler_Blasius
    @Blakeabutler_Blasius Are you only a Ebonheart Guild? (Not that it's a problem) it's just that my main is on Daggerfall but I also dont have a problem making another character to Ebonheart it's just it takes a couple days to get to vet and so on.

But from the looks I'm so down!

We are an Ebonheart Pact guild. We do not PvP as a guild on other factions. However, we have had people with other toons of other factions for non PvP related content. With the new group tool it is capable for you to do dungeon/trials on your DC toon with us but it does make everything easier if your primary toon is EP.

Look forward to talking more with you.
    Vokundein
    Legend Gaming Website | Join Us
    Blakeabutler, Guild Leader of Vokundein/Elder of Legend Gaming
    Blasius de Buitleir, Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Former Emperor - Sorcerer
    Options
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler