The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

"ESO in Love" MARRIAGE AGENCY

• NateAssassin
    NateAssassin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I read the OPs name, the first thing that came to mind was "[snip]".

Edited to remove profanity
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 5, 2016 1:27PM
    AD | Malaya the Mystic ─ VR16 Khajiit Sorc | Shal'ina the Swift ─ VR16 Khajiit NB | Jòhn Cena ─ VR1 Khajiit NB | Priestess Shaari ─ VR1 Temp
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this ? What's happening ? Is this ERP ?

no, this is AGENCY

An how much is this "Agency" making ?

Malbal Tor Vice

s-l300.jpg

Wants to know
  • covenant_merchant
    covenant_merchant
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ERP, oh I want in!
    Cute fotm Orc dragoknight looking for a virtual, profound and meaningful relationship, totally not spurred from a deep feeling of loneliness and constant disappointment in real life.
    I'm fotm, so you know I'm good. Breathing flashy clouds on enemies on the battlefield, and scratching you with burning embers in a more private setting, I am the perfect fantasy bride for any willing man, mer, daedra, or sexy beast (I'm not too picky).
    I'll cook you sweetrolls everyday and call you Legendary in bed :*
    I'l leap on any available candidate provided you have enough gold to sustain me, my nirncrux addiction, and my dragontail goat, whose diet is flesh from fallen enemies and children's tears.

Screenshot_33.png
  • ИВАН_ВОДКА
    kasa-obake wrote: »
    ERP, oh I want in!
    Cute fotm Orc dragoknight looking for a virtual, profound and meaningful relationship, totally not spurred from a deep feeling of loneliness and constant disappointment in real life.
    I'm fotm, so you know I'm good. Breathing flashy clouds on enemies on the battlefield, and scratching you with burning embers in a more private setting, I am the perfect fantasy bride for any willing man, mer, daedra, or sexy beast (I'm not too picky).
    I'll cook you sweetrolls everyday and call you Legendary in bed :*
    I'l leap on any available candidate provided you have enough gold to sustain me, my nirncrux addiction, and my dragontail goat, whose diet is flesh from fallen enemies and children's tears.

Screenshot_33.png

herp derp ill add your proposal in 2nd post
    Edited by ИВАН_ВОДКА on June 4, 2016 2:55PM
  • Bluepitbull13
    Bluepitbull13
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did I just wander off into dark corners of the ESO forums? lmaol
    PC-NA
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I read the OPs name, the first thing that came to mind was [snip].

Isn't this ugly swearing in Russian? I'm sure it's against the forum rules (naming & shaming), so expect an action from moderator :p
    And for the OP's name, it's more like Ivan_Vodka :D

Edited to remove quoted content that was removed
    Edited by ZOS_DaryaK on June 5, 2016 1:28PM
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • ИВАН_ВОДКА
    ok here we are - in the right section!
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /sick
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big-Pimping.jpg
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."