Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 22
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – April 24, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The Elsweyr Chapter and Update 22 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! You can read the full patch notes here https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468599

group quests?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
How do I do group quests in cyrodiil? How do I form a group? I have just been doing single player aspect and don't know anyone else playing this game.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    Community Ambassador
    You form a group by inviting others to group with you or by accepting a group request.

As for Group Content in Cyrodiil, not sure, outside of Alliance War activities, if there is any real reason to group other than wanting to be in a group with someone. Even then, Alliance War does not require a group to do, it just helps.

What you might be looking for is a way to join in the Alliance War and a PvP Guild would be a good way to join in with that aspect. You can group, or not, with the members of the guild.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"

• CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I think I will look for people in the guild to group with as it seems like it might be fun. Thanks again!