The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

group quests?

CombatPrayer
CombatPrayer
✭✭✭✭
How do I do group quests in cyrodiil? How do I form a group? I have just been doing single player aspect and don't know anyone else playing this game.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You form a group by inviting others to group with you or by accepting a group request.

As for Group Content in Cyrodiil, not sure, outside of Alliance War activities, if there is any real reason to group other than wanting to be in a group with someone. Even then, Alliance War does not require a group to do, it just helps.

What you might be looking for is a way to join in the Alliance War and a PvP Guild would be a good way to join in with that aspect. You can group, or not, with the members of the guild.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• CombatPrayer
    CombatPrayer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I think I will look for people in the guild to group with as it seems like it might be fun. Thanks again!